Massmax xt VS X factor/gels

lfc1

Awards
For guys who have used both products, which one out of massmax and x factor/gels was the most effective at sheer mass building and putting on size?

Which one gave more strengh gains?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
They're both very different products. I would say the pumps and fullnes from X-Gels is better initially for sure, but you also need to factor in the increased DOMS and muscle soreness. Massmax XT had a more significant impact on my hunger the first few weeks, and I felt the strength and size increases around the 3-4 week mark.

I would highly suggest trying both products at different times to see which you like best, it's a very difficult comparison. Since they work differently it's hard to compare them and say one is better than the other.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
x-gels,citrulline,creatine-O-Phosphate,carnitine,coffee = YUUUGE Gainz

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried MassMax XT but I have done three ARA runs, I had great natty results in both strength and size gains on all three cycles. ARA is a Tried, Tested and Trusted natty supplement for strength and size gains.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oooh that's a hard one OP. I love me some Ara, but why choose between those when you can combine them?

;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels would win against almost any natty

And I agree stack them .. I'll be doing this stack in August bulk .. I've done xgels + epiplex and loved it .. I think mass max will be great with it

Can't wait

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reason(s) for choosing X-Gels over X-Factor?
They are both same .. Xgels is more available i believe better value

Long as its Xfactor and not Xfactor advanced you should be good

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass building would be MassMax xt 100%. Both are great but different products so hard to compare. I recently stacked both and it's a great stack!!!! Probably my favorite stack. I just got off of ArA, MassMax xt and AlphaMax xt run for 8 weeks. Taking a break and trying Anabeta Elite with ArA and MassMax xt to see the differences if any. If you plan to purchase MassMax xt, let us know. We can give you a nice coupon

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I picked up Xgels plannong to stack it with a preworkout for pump. It felt so good day that I've been fully dosing for 5 days now. Count me into the converted skeptics category. I'm all in on Xgels.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with the boys, make it a combo! but if you had to choose one ARA will be your best bet in my opinion although I am looking forward to trying massmax XT

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are both same .. Xgels is more available i believe better value

Long as its Xfactor and not Xfactor advanced you should be good
I actually liked the Advanced version better than the OG. The OG X-Factor agitated my joints which meant I had to modify my training around those issues and couldn't train at my max level.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up Xgels plannong to stack it with a preworkout for pump. It felt so good day that I've been fully dosing for 5 days now. Count me into the converted skeptics category. I'm all in on Xgels.
Only take it on training days. Unless you workout 5 days in a row lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually liked the Advanced version better than the OG. The OG X-Factor agitated my joints which meant I had to modify my training around those issues and couldn't train at my max level.
I've only used x gels. I love it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are your pros and cons of everyday dosing vs only on training days?
It is also suggested to take Arachidonic Acid either completely fasted or 45 minutes Pre-workout. The reason for this is that both scenarios favour the depositon of Ara into skeletal muscle which is what we want (for its effects on building muscle). Pre-workout is favoured even more as eicosanoid biosynthesis begins when a body cell is activated by mechanical trauma, or in this instance, exercise. Ara also has the ability to act as a vasodilator which further solidifies its use pre-workout. Avoid taking with food as insulin will deposit Ara in adipose tissue and the effects of the compound will be wasted.

some people like to keep it in their system but I would consider it somewhat a waste, if you wanted to use on your off days try only 1 or 2 a day on those days

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your pros and cons of everyday dosing vs only on training days?
There's really no point in taking in on non training days. Plus the bottle will last you longer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would have to give x gels the edge just because i get a lot of pump and muscle fullness when on it. But they are both awesome products and I would recommend getting both and trying each out solo for yourself.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mass building would be MassMax xt 100%. Both are great but different products so hard to compare. I recently stacked both and it's a great stack!!!! Probably my favorite stack. I just got off of ArA, MassMax xt and AlphaMax xt run for 8 weeks. Taking a break and trying Anabeta Elite with ArA and MassMax xt to see the differences if any. If you plan to purchase MassMax xt, let us know. We can give you a nice coupon
Nice I'm planning on massXT + xgels run too

When were you dosing massXT ? Just follow bottle directions or combine with xgels pre on workout day ? I assume that will give good results since it has epi

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice I'm planning on massXT + xgels run too

When were you dosing massXT ? Just follow bottle directions or combine with xgels pre on workout day ? I assume that will give good results since it has epi
Consensus has been with 2 highest protein meals.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You can just buy both! LOL Honestly, these both seem solid. I have used X-Gels before and if I am going to run just one, I would go with what I know. That being said, I am planning an X-Gels and Massmax run myself.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can just buy both! LOL Honestly, these both seem solid. I have used X-Gels before and if I am going to run just one, I would go with what I know. That being said, I am planning an X-Gels and Massmax run myself.
Same here. I love both solo, stacked, it would make for a nice run.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is also suggested to take Arachidonic Acid either completely fasted or 45 minutes Pre-workout. The reason for this is that both scenarios favour the depositon of Ara into skeletal muscle which is what we want (for its effects on building muscle). Pre-workout is favoured even more as eicosanoid biosynthesis begins when a body cell is activated by mechanical trauma, or in this instance, exercise. Ara also has the ability to act as a vasodilator which further solidifies its use pre-workout. Avoid taking with food as insulin will deposit Ara in adipose tissue and the effects of the compound will be wasted.

some people like to keep it in their system but I would consider it somewhat a waste, if you wanted to use on your off days try only 1 or 2 a day on those days
So eat breakfast but wait 45 minutes and then take your ARA? I called SNS and the rep told me he eats food with his ARA.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take MassMax xt 2 caps twice daily. Both with large meals.

ArA I take training days only 45 min pre workout. I think the label says to take 4 gels on non training days with food but I don't take mine on training days. I see no benefit but if there is, I'd love for someone to educate me on it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my second XFA run (3rd ARA run) I dosed 8 caps on training days and just 4 caps on non training days. I didn't see or feel any difference from taking 8 caps every day, like I did on the two previous runs. Being able to extend my run was a also a great bonus which probably contributed to the extra 1.2lbs and overall better run than the previous XFA cycle.

lfc1

Awards
I've almost finished my 1st bottle of MassMax XT (on 4th week). Ive also got some x factor today. Shall I wait to finish my MassMax cycle and delay taking the x factor for 4 weeks or can I start taking the X factor now along with the remaining 4 weeks of Massmax XT?

Keen to start using the X factor but don't know if I need to wait until I finish my MassMax cycle in 4 weeks time before I can start taking x factor!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've almost finished my 1st bottle of MassMax XT (on 4th week). Ive also got some x factor today. Shall I wait to finish my MassMax cycle and delay taking the x factor for 4 weeks or can I start taking the X factor now along with the remaining 4 weeks of Massmax XT?

Keen to start using the X factor but don't know if I need to wait until I finish my MassMax cycle in 4 weeks time before I can start taking x factor!
If you feel like you can properly assess any differences from X-Factor, positive or negative, you could run it now. After 4 weeks of MassMax XT, you should have an idea of how your body responds to it and should be able to separate any difference you may see with X-Factor in the picture.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So eat breakfast but wait 45 minutes and then take your ARA? I called SNS and the rep told me he eats food with his ARA.
I've been having it with my preworkout meal, if i workout in the mornings, I'll have a meal about an hour before working out and have the x gels 15minutes later, i still think it works really well

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bogo? Or 20%off, please say bogo but I do not see it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bogo? Or 20%off, please say bogo but I do not see it.
Just 20% off for MassMax XT. AlphaMax XT is B2G1 free, It is still a great price, $35.99, for MassMax XT, plus you can use code AM5 for another 5%