Finishing up ABE/x-gels/tr1umph cycle. Looking for advice for next stack.

Chudmuffin

Awards
What's up everyone. So I am finishing up week 6 of an 8 week ABE/x-gels/tr1umph cycle and I am looking for some advice/suggestions for my next stack.

A little background, I am 24 currently 6'5 233lbs, been lifting for a little over a year. Back in January I was 255 and I did keto from January until mid March and I dropped down to 225lbs. These last 6 weeks I have been trying to bulk up with this stack and I have had some great results. Strength has gone up considerably and my muscles are looking much more full and noticeably more vascular. During this cycle my diet has been on point with a 40/40/20 split and calories around 3,700 (which has been a struggle to hit day in day out) I have also been doing IF. So far I have gained 8lbs with very little if any fat gain.

Training has also been on point doing three days on one day off splitting legs, chest/back, shoulders/arms. Doing mostly 6x6.

To the point, I am looking to recomp for my next cycle. I am thinking about running FD2/m-test and possibly letrone. Thinking about doing keto again for this next cycle? I would like to try a PH cycle down the road but I am still making solids gains so no need to go down that path yet.

Staples are:
Protein
Creatine
Multi vitamin

Any advice is welcome. By the way I have been hovering around the forums for about 2 months and everyone seems awesome! Very knowledgeable people here that are always looking to help guys like me out.

Chudmuffin

Awards
I will definitely check that out. Im pretty set on FD2, but I would like some input on the other options before I buy

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man, I'm about to update my log on a similar cycle, that I created...I like yours here for my next run, think you might dig what I'm doin currently

Chudmuffin

Awards
Hey man, I'm about to update my log on a similar cycle, that I created...I like yours here for my next run, think you might dig what I'm doin currently
How's the m-test treating you? I've never taken a natural test booster. I'm not expecting anything crazy from it but from what I've seen on the forums it's worth investing in.

Have you had any soreness with the x-gels? I started getting some shoulder soreness this week but I have always had bad shoulders. Nothing unbearable though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd do an 8 week anafuse by vital labs run. That would be a good follow up to that stack as anafuse has epicatechin and laxogenin in it.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it tough to do FD2 while keto due to the hypo effects?

Chudmuffin

Awards
Isn't it tough to do FD2 while keto due to the hypo effects?
I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for the heads up. I'm not set on doing keto, it just worked well when I cut earlier in the year

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think people are going to see mass max xt is superior to FD 2

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
If you can get hands on Evomuse BMP next time it's in stock dont wait. It's so nice for recomp

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could continue running Tr1umph, there's no real reason to cycle off of that one, and it would stack well with just about anything that's been mentioned in this thread, like MassMax, M-Test, Anafuse, or Follidrone.

I'm going to throw Orig1n into the mix for consideration, given that you said you're having trouble hitting your calorie goal. That will increase appetite and improve digestion, as well as help with anabolism for your recomp.

Chudmuffin

Awards
You could continue running Tr1umph, there's no real reason to cycle off of that one, and it would stack well with just about anything that's been mentioned in this thread, like MassMax, M-Test, Anafuse, or Follidrone.

I'm going to throw Orig1n into the mix for consideration, given that you said you're having trouble hitting your calorie goal. That will increase appetite and improve digestion, as well as help with anabolism for your recomp.
Looks like nutri-verse has it in Stock right now. I would like to continue running tr1umph as long as I can afford it. What would you recommend running along side BMP?

Chudmuffin

Awards
If you're leaning towards FD2 it's on sale for 25% off (along with the whole BLR line) at Nutriverse. You WILL NOT find it cheaper! Times ticking in this one!
Is the memorial day sale over?