Test1fy and K1ngs blood question

xjpmx03

Awards
I'm looking for something to take during the summer that will give me a bit of an edge but wondered if I'm too young to take these. I'm 25 and have been lifting about 4-5 years consistently but never taken AAS and am not now - this will be a natty run, I'm around 15% bf looking to lean bulk for the most part and add a few more lbs.

I just completed an 8 week run of Anafuse a couple weeks ago and had good results with about 7-8 lbs in 8 weeks (though a lot of that is attributed to my increased diet and workout regime of course).

I want one more 8 week run of something for the summer but don't want to **** my T production up taking something like Test1fy too young. My levels are very normal, not too high but not low. I was thinking one bottle of Test1fy at half dose for 8 weeks.

I know Test1fy is a test booster and it seems like K1ngs blood is more focused on PCT though they're somewhat similar. My main question - should I stay away from both of these products at my age with normal T levels or will I be back to normal once getting off of these?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for something to take during the summer that will give me a bit of an edge but wondered if I'm too young to take these. I'm 25 and have been lifting about 4-5 years consistently but never taken AAS and am not now - this will be a natty run, I'm around 15% bf looking to lean bulk for the most part and add a few more lbs.

I just completed an 8 week run of Anafuse a couple weeks ago and had good results with about 7-8 lbs in 8 weeks (though a lot of that is attributed to my increased diet and workout regime of course).

I want one more 8 week run of something for the summer but don't want to **** my T production up taking something like Test1fy too young. My levels are very normal, not too high but not low. I was thinking one bottle of Test1fy at half dose for 8 weeks.

I know Test1fy is a test booster and it seems like K1ngs blood is more focused on PCT though they're somewhat similar. My main question - should I stay away from both of these products at my age with normal T levels or will I be back to normal once getting off of these?
Both are Natty Products that will not interfere or cause supression of your hormones.