Follidrone 2.0 or laxogenin

GIJane1928

Awards
Looking to add some lean muscle, gain strength, and lose a few pounds. Wondering which product to go with. Ive read a lot of reviews on each product. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
laxogenin did nothing for me - whereas I have run Folidrone 2.0 for 5 months and 2-3 months a few times. Their is tons of great feedback for Folidrone 2.0 on this forum.

deanX

Awards
Few people I know got good results with Follidrone 2.0 either.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, not every laxogenin is created equal. So you should rather compare epicatechin with laxogenin or a certain laxogenin product such as Dermastrength, Progenadrex, etc. with FD2.

I tried FD2 and Progenadrex for instance. Imo neither product is worth the high price. If you can find FD2 at a good price and want some endurance gains, you should might go for it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want one or the other i'd definitely go with FD2. You could stack then and run them together. But if you haven't tried each solo then i would do FD2 first.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
All the feedback in here saying FD2 did not do much for them is far opposite most of the reviews on this board....confuses me

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
FD2...it's a staple for me...it works great for strength and lean mass and helps me stay leaner too...

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Dude I been looking all morning and cannot find real fd 2 reviews lol. The thread with results turned into a debate instead...amazon results sre not good. Who gained what on this? I was looking for my cut

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I been looking all morning and cannot find real fd 2 reviews lol. The thread with results turned into a debate instead...amazon results sre not good. Who gained what on this? I was looking for my cut
If you have the money, go for it and you will find out. It is also very individual.

I tried a lot of hyped products of this board, like Alphamax XT, M-Test, FD2, Virtus, etc. and well, either I have expectations that are too high, I am not responding to it or things are overhyped.

FD2 gave me more endurance, but seriously I have not felt a particular difference with Epi-Plex. But in general, I had not a lot of success with epicatechin. Maybe not responding to it.

Yes, endurance gets a little bit better, but for the price, just not worth it

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
It is alot of money but then again legit ecklonia cava is pretty expensive and has many health benefits. I was using virtus but it completely destroyed my libido. Fd2 and m-test has got me bsck to normal in just 1 week., better mood, libido is awesome again muscles look fuller and feel tighter plus loads more energy. I just hope it will come down in price as I dont want to get off it lol

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Nothing in the UK that's for sure only 3 companies sell it over here and it's £55. You guys in America will most likely have deals somewhere

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
If you have the money, go for it and you will find out. It is also very individual.

I tried a lot of hyped products of this board, like Alphamax XT, M-Test, FD2, Virtus, etc. and well, either I have expectations that are too high, I am not responding to it or things are overhyped.

FD2 gave me more endurance, but seriously I have not felt a particular difference with Epi-Plex. But in general, I had not a lot of success with epicatechin. Maybe not responding to it.

Yes, endurance gets a little bit better, but for the price, just not worth it
What was your diet on it then? Most of the logs show extreme difference from taking FD2....

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
So follidrone 2.0, letrone and super laxo (primeval) should be a good natural cutting stack...

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
It's on sale 20% off from time to time on Nutriverse...not right now though...I too wish it was a bit cheaper...

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Thx, not the most glowing reccomendatios though haha. Where does it rank compared to sra and other nattys for ya'll?