Opinion on EC stack with cAMP & LXtreme

Head Nurse

Awards
I toying with the idea of adding an EC stack to my cAMP and LXtreme routine,what do you guys think???

Yes diet is in check, cardio has been lengthened and meal are tiny but 6X daily.

I toying with the idea of adding an EC stack to my cAMP and LXtreme routine,what do you guys think???

Yes diet is in check, cardio has been lengthened and meal are tiny but 6X daily.
take cAMP in the morning and evening and EC before workout. I would assume take LX as reccomended.

cAMP is the only product on the market that allows a night time dose that will excelerate fat loss while sleeping while preserving muscle mass..

ceosm

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea that would be fine..but you should seperate the two:

1-3 camp/lxtreme
4-6 ec stack
and so forth.....that will keep your body guessing...goodluck sweetie

Head Nurse

Awards
yea that would be fine..but you should seperate the two:

1-3 camp/lxtreme
4-6 ec stack
and so forth.....that will keep your body guessing...goodluck sweetie
Okay here is what I am taking and how:
cAmp: morning, afternoon, bedtime ea. dose =2caps
LXtreme: morning, afternoon @ 2caps ea. dose and 1 cap @ bedtime

So spell it out for me how do include the EC.
(brain is still buzzing for the other thread)

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
HAHA

well like i said dont add EC to that mix....switch it up after a few weeks and drop the lean extreme
Weeks 1-3 (after camp/lxtreme)
Ephedrine 25mg Caffeine 200mg (1st week-two doses/day, 2nd week-3 doses/day, 3rd week-two doses/day)

Then cycle back on the camp and lxtreme....its best to give your body a break from the lxtreme anyways because it can be anti-estrogenic

i will email ya later sweetie

Head Nurse

Awards
HAHA

well like i said dont add EC to that mix....switch it up after a few weeks and drop the lean extreme
Weeks 1-3 (after camp/lxtreme)
Ephedrine 25mg Caffeine 200mg (1st week-two doses/day, 2nd week-3 doses/day, 3rd week-two doses/day)

Then cycle back on the camp and lxtreme....its best to give your body a break from the lxtreme anyways because it can be anti-estrogenic
Thanks will try this out. Been taking the cAmp/LXtreme already I'll make the switch tomorrow.

Head Nurse

Awards
Odd question about the cAmp/EC mix. Has anyone had a drop in blood pressure from it???
Mine went from the norm of 118/70 to 98/66 within 20min of taking the mix. It feels like an insulin drop.

Odd question about the cAmp/EC mix. Has anyone had a drop in blood pressure from it???
Mine went from the norm of 118/70 to 98/66 within 20min of taking the mix. It feels like an insulin drop.
Since ephedrine and forskoling relax arterial walls a drop in blood pressure is highly likely. Forskolin is also used with asthma.

ceosm

ManOfSteel83

Awards
I know LX lowers your cortisol levels and I believe cAMPH does as well, so that would just be overkill on cortisol suppression.

Head Nurse

Awards
I know LX lowers your cortisol levels and I believe cAMPH does as well, so that would just be overkill on cortisol suppression.
I'm just taking the cAMP and EC stack for the next 3 weeks and then I'll go back to the cAMP/LXtreme mix for 3 weeks. I guess I'll have to watch the b/p's - maybe up the cardio??

Head Nurse

Awards
Since ephedrine and forskoling relax arterial walls a drop in blood pressure is highly likely. Forskolin is also used with asthma.

ceosm
Do you think that an increase in cardio intensity would help???

Do you think that an increase in cardio intensity would help???
NO but what I would do is not take them together. Take the EC pre-workout and the cAMP morning and night.

The New NIGHT TIME PROTOCOL is 2-3 caps morning, 2-3 caps pre workout(not for u since your taking EC) and 1-2 caps night before bed.

Just a tip add 100-200mg caffiene to your cAMP in the Morning. You will notice a difference.

ceosm