CEL M-Test vs Performax Alphamax XT

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After I get back from 2 week annual training in the woods I'm starting a natty bulk/strength stack with ARA, PA, and possibly Massmax. But I wanted to add one of the above listed test boosters to aide in strength gains and aggression. What do you all think? I've used Alphamax bit not during a bulk and I'm hearing good things about m-test. I'm 28 around 218lbs and have been lifting for 10 years 5 years consistently. Two shows under my belt. Let me know your thoughts might even do my first log on here.
IMG_20170414_173427_332.jpg

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cant go wrong with either big man. Both impressive boosters with adequate doses. If you've tried Alphamax I would definitely suggest giving M test a go. Its a bit more affordable as you can find it for around $30. Users have reported increased mood and well being, sex drive, endurance and even sleep. The products work very synergistically together. Good luck! like I said can't go wrong either way though

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another vote for M-Test. Ive used both. AlphaMax was great, but M-Test was slightly more libido and drive for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
M-TEST

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both great products just depends what your looking for. A benefit to Alphamax is that its more of an all-in-one type product since it does also control estrogen, additionally Alphamax contains Forskolin and Fuerlic Acid at the EXACT same dose as used in clinical studies that showed increase lean body mass, increased strength and decreased fat mass.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both great products just depends what your looking for. A benefit to Alphamax is that its more of an all-in-one type product since it does also control estrogen, additionally Alphamax contains Forskolin and Fuerlic Acid at the EXACT same dose as used in clinical studies that showed increase lean body mass, increased strength and decreased fat mass.
Here is a good thread, with studies, regarding ferulic acid

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/284442-ferulic-acid-research.html

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
M-Test, more pronounced libido effects for sure.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have personally used both and prefer CEL M-Test. The drive and libido boosting are unmatched.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't used alphamax xt, so I can't comment on that particular test booster. I have however used M-Test and it is hands down the best test booster I've ran in a long time (I just wrapped up 60 days of Evomuse testruction today, actually. And, like I said M-Test is better)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't used m-test yet but with AlphaMax XT, I see libido increase with body comp improvement.

D

deanX

Awards
Lots of good reviews and positive comments with CEL M-Test.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stack! Good luck! Looking swole as ****.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My questions have been answered! I was just about to make a thread about which one is more preferred! Looks like M-Test is the favorite

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My questions have been answered! I was just about to make a thread about which one is more preferred! Looks like M-Test is the favorite
They are both great products. Performax labs is a quality company with great reps. However, my vote goes to M test. The positive reviews from many respected members here on AM shows the efficacy of M test. Proper doses at a cost effective price!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was dreading this upcoming PCT which is my first one ever, but after finding more and more products to include I'm actually not too mad about it! And yes $25 for a bottle ain't bad!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was dreading this upcoming PCT which is my first one ever, but after finding more and more products to include I'm actually not too mad about it! And yes $25 for a bottle ain't bad!
Ah, pct ain't that bad!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive only tried M-TEST and def one of the best out there

alphamax i couldn't handle due to forskolin

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels + PA + Mtest or MassXT ..for 8 weeks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
M-test for sure. My libido was off the charts

Alpha-max XT destroyed my erections

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are xgels and PA?

Say I were to run M-Test two weeks into my PCT, how long should I continuing running it? (4weeks? 8weeks?)

I say run it 8weeks .. libido + sleep quality will continue to improve

X-gels = arachadoic acid .. hands down best solo natural ingrident for muscle building

PA - phosphatic acid .. some will compare it to xgels but a lot will say it bloats u

2 of my fav natural builders

Xgels - take only pre workout (50days)
PA - take daily

Mtest - ofcourse daily

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Really?

Both products interest me, especially since theyre on BOGO at times. K1NGS BLOOD is much more expensive, probably will try it at some stage.

KSM66 increased my libido as a stand alone.

I honestly would like to see some reformulations, unsure why anyone uses Nettle root and M-Test really needs an inclusive of I3C etc

Adding bulk ALCAR is cheap, among other extra goodies.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Really?

Both products interest me, especially since theyre on BOGO at times. K1NGS BLOOD is much more expensive, probably will try it at some stage.

KSM66 increased my libido as a stand alone.

I honestly would like to see some reformulations, unsure why anyone uses Nettle root and M-Test really needs an inclusive of I3C etc

Adding bulk ALCAR is cheap, among other extra goodies.
Yes. I had to throw the rest out. Could not get erections for days until I came off it. Never use again

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks. I handle 100mg + just fine lol
I know man , my cousin as well I gave my 6week of alphamax to him and he enjoyed it

Just goes to show how every1 reacts differently .. even though we same blood lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test, more pronounced libido effects for sure.
I have personally used both and prefer CEL M-Test. The drive and libido boosting are unmatched.
Glad you guys enjoyed it .. testboosting and overall feeling good is the best stuff I like about this and ofcourse big nuts lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you guys enjoyed it .. testboosting and overall feeling good is the best stuff I like about this and ofcourse big nuts lol
M-TEST

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn this is really strange. Usually people like both, but just personally prefer one. Never heard of AlphaMax killing libido.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Damn this is really strange. Usually people like both, but just personally prefer one. Never heard of AlphaMax killing libido.
Killed my “erections”

Never did much for libido

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, never heard of that some thousands of users. Could just be an odd reaction but majority of Alphamax users notice increased libido, increased erection quality etc.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, never heard of that some thousands of users. Could just be an odd reaction but majority of Alphamax users notice increased libido, increased erection quality etc.
Few threads I’ve seen on alpha max causing this in the past

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could be possibly due to it containing an AI but DHAA is not an overly strong AI like Arimistane. I have seen a few threads as you've mentioned but almost all were tied back to ARA, by a far majority libido/erection quality has increased.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Could be possibly due to it containing an AI but DHAA is not an overly strong AI like Arimistane. I have seen a few threads as you've mentioned but almost all were tied back to ARA, by a far majority libido/erection quality has increased.
It may be just a small percentage where it affects people negatively. No supplement works the same for every Body :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve never seen a post about AlphaMax xt killing an erection. I have seen a few about libido but never about an erection.