Original Alphamine Substitute

thedudesdad

Awards
Is there any powder to mix that is the same or close to the original alphamine?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would say other better options seem to be Radiate, and Bloodshred War or Raw.

I have only tried Bloodshred Raw and found it great for an energy boost and on par with original Alphamine, have not tried Radiate so cannot comment on it but am sure someone who has will chime in and share their opinion.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say Bloodshr3d Raw is your best bet. I saw Raw because Raw uses rauwolscine and OG Alphamine used yohimbine, but please note that Raw is quite a bit more potent from a stimulant aspect than Alphamine, so start at half dosage.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshr3d RAW hands down the best substitute.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
I prefer the War version. I could 3 scoop the OG Alphamine all day long. I took a sample pack of the Raw version of Bloodshred and it kicked my ass. I do 2 scoops of War before cardio

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Radiate is pretty freaking good. Energy is on par with Bloodshr3d Raw.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't innova pharm have an og alphamine clone?

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't innova pharm have an og alphamine clone?
Thank you for this tip. I just received mine, first reaction this is very good. May actually be a substitute for og alphamine. Innovapharm killed it.

slicknick12

Awards
Vein supplements bloodshot. Will have you twitchin and itchin

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Thank you for this tip. I just received mine, first reaction this is very good. May actually be a substitute for og alphamine. Innovapharm killed it.
Can you say where you ordered from? Or is that not allowed here- always forget.

It's good to hear there's a replacement. The new Alphamine is....ok

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Innovapharm's Enduralean profile is so much alike the old original alphamine.

Screenshot_20170607-201715.png

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Definitely buying this.

Actually, this profile looks stronger.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
there are atleast 2-3 clones of OG Alphamine :) we can still get OG here in Europe.. ^^

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im using alphalean by viper extreme... it is pretty good so far, but i think ive been on stims too long haha...

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
There's a new clone with the same ingredients as OG Alphamine on EU market - Hadess hegemony Alphamind

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At that price I think you would be better off getting 2 tubs Blooshr3d raw at about the same price.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to give bloodshed war a run....hope it's better than the og alphamine...i was never impressed with that

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every time Olympus-Labs run 1/2 off sale which is pretty often. Or nutriverse bogo $70 minus 20% still going on now.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So you guys recommend bloodsh3ed? Cause Enduralean looks to be the closest to old alphamine. Seems like a proper replacement.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bloodshr3d is the next level up and that's coming from someone I kid you not that was on alphamine 4rs straight.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now I'm on my 4th tub straight of bloodshr3d raw.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you guys recommend bloodsh3ed? Cause Enduralean looks to be the closest to old alphamine. Seems like a proper replacement.
Interested from feedback from someone who tried it???

I almost bought one last night but I'm not gonna cut for about a month so no point in being impulsive

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Interested from feedback from someone who tried it???

I almost bought one last night but I'm not gonna cut for about a month so no point in being impulsive
I rotate both bloodshr3d and enduralean.

Both are great products. Enduralean may not taste as good as og alphamine, but it's still pretty good. It's a legit substitute for alphamine

boulon

Awards
Coumaroyldopamine in OG, you want hardness and vascularity ???
Find n coumaroyldopamine product, like man pr xt....for example
Compound 20 come back please!!!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Im more interested in the leaning fat burning effects from a powdered fat burner like bloodshr3d and Enduralean.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Positive results from both, can't go wrong
What is your experience with both and how would you rate enduralean. Have you ever used Alpha mine and can you compare the two

Edit... sorry I just saw your response to my earlier post. Do you think that it is similar to the OG alphamine. So say really great in the energy Department. And really great for fat burning and fasted cardio

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I just know that original alphamine was such a favorite among pretty much everyone here on AM and to see something get as close as possible *meaning Enduralean* it would seem that it would be such a favorite among those that used to love OG Alphamine. Because Enduralean is pretty damn close!

Is Innovapharm a quality supplement company?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought a lemon razz enduralean for 38$. Pm if interested. It does look exactly like the old alphamine even down to the 2/1 dosing protocol and 84 servings

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
What is your experience with both and how would you rate enduralean. Have you ever used Alpha mine and can you compare the two

Edit... sorry I just saw your response to my earlier post. Do you think that it is similar to the OG alphamine. So say really great in the energy Department. And really great for fat burning and fasted cardio
Honestly think it is just as good as og alphamine in terms of energy, fat burning and focus. It may only be slightly behind in taste but it is still pretty good in that department.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly think it is just as good as og alphamine in terms of energy, fat burning and focus. It may only be slightly behind in taste but it is still pretty good in that department.
Awesome I just ordered the Raz Lemon Zinger flavored. What flavor did you have

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Im trying to find a place other than Innovapharm's site itself and a1supplements that sells Enduralean.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Its very very strange that there aren't many Innovapharm retailers. Very strange.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah i definitely gotta look into this godstrength

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its the best way to get supps ?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I know someone that cant or doesn't want to take capsule fat burners and prefers powders. So that's why not only for myself but for him aswell.

So, so far ONLY Enduralean and BloodShr3d are the only powder fat burners around?...really?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ok so now im at Innovapharm's site and browsing the site again to look at their products and suddenly this time around, Enduralean is nowhere to be found. Man...W.T.F!!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ill do that. But why all the sudden cant i see Enduralean on their site anymore.. what, did PES slap them around or something?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill do that. But why all the sudden cant i see Enduralean on their site anymore.. what, did PES slap them around or something?
Lol yeah that is bizarre. I just looked,and I don't see it either. Most likely the talk in this thread got there attention. Pes may have sent them a warm and caring warning urging them to kindly remove it.... Before we sue yo azzzzz...

Not only will they not give us our og alphamine, they don't want anyone else making it either? Oh pes that just wrong ?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah but its not a 100% clone. If the ingredient list was 100% the same i could understand.

Foreal man. On this side note. I did just take a look at Radiate.

Is this product the ONLY product this company makes? Cause i dont see absolutely nothing else on their product list. If so, thats fine. Means they honed in big time on this 1 product and dumped everything and the kitchen sink into this tub. Its got everything man.

So what now, PES stalks radiate?