Mood enhancer and Pump Supp

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm after something that will boost my mood but I notice some of them dont have or lack any pump formulas.
I was checking out CT Fletcher’s Sidewalk Kraka which has solid reviews in terms of focus and mood however poor pump details.

So do you guys have any suggestions for a mood enhancer with pump stack or one that has it all?

Just to add I'm looking for a new pre-workout too if I dont go with the above setup

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you checked out VasoMax? It has nitrates, Hydromax, and GSNO to provide awesome pumps. It also has Alpha-GPC and Huperzine-A for focus.

To me it has plenty of focus enhancement for me, in the non stim category. You can also stack it with NootropiMax which is our newest product. It provides long lasting energy with a major focus boost.

You can find plenty of VasoMax thoughts in the forums and right now there are 10 NootropiMax logs that just started.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Im yet to try any other Performax Labs other than alphamax xt which I love.
Hard to find stores in Australia that do sell them and I dont think Nootropi Max is here yet.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im yet to try any other Performax Labs other than alphamax xt which I love.
Hard to find stores in Australia that do sell them and I dont think Nootropi Max is here yet.
Ahh.. did not realize you were in Australia. Does Nutriverse ship there?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I mainly shop with them but cant find Nootropi on their site; I'll just check what the ingredients are elsewhere

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaspari SuperPump 250 or Sparta Kraken

The DMAA / DMHA in those two give me improved mood and both give a great pump.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally I like to use SNS Focus XT stacked with Agmatine XT for my pre workout.

Not really a PWO per se, but it gives the mood, and focus enhancement that is needed to
get thru a gym session properly. Plus the addition of Agmatine gives great pumps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I mainly shop with them but cant find Nootropi on their site; I'll just check what the ingredients are elsewhere
Hopefully Nutriverse will have it soon. They currently have 20% off the entire Performax line and if you use code AM5 it's an additional 5% off.

The product just launched so the sponsored logs are just now getting started so feel free to follow a few of them and see what it's all about :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's difficult based on location, just find a good focus supplement and add agmatine and citrulline to it for your pump. Boom.

And if the mood/focus supplement doesn't have a stimulant, you can always add caffeine (and ephedrine or 1,3 dmaa -- not sure on where those stand in AUS) to it.

There are great options that include everything, but if you're in a bind, that's what I would look to do.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should be able to find HyperMax XT in AU through King Ape, Genesis and other locations etc. HyperMax XT is great for increased mood from the Eria Jarensis Extract, its actually one of the most noticeable aspect of the product while also providing 4g Citrulline and 1g Agmatine, so great for pumps as well!

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of giving De Novo Nutrition Utopia (n) a go stacked with a pre workout like Hypermax XT v2 or simply just a pump formula like Merica Labz Stars n Pipes

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of giving De Novo Nutrition Utopia (n) a go stacked with a pre workout like Hypermax XT v2 or simply just a pump formula like Merica Labz Stars n Pipes
HyperMax XT is a great option. Wish you were in the US so you could take advantage of the sales going on right now! You are going to see a nice increase in energy and mental focus as well as great pumps. If you decide to try it, let me know. I would love to get your feedback on if.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Combine a stim/focus product with a pump product.

Focus XT+Agmatine XT is a great stack and very affordable.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally I like to use SNS Focus XT stacked with Agmatine XT for my pre workout.

Not really a PWO per se, but it gives the mood, and focus enhancement that is needed to
get thru a gym session properly. Plus the addition of Agmatine gives great pumps.
Combine a stim/focus product with a pump product.

Focus XT+Agmatine XT is a great stack and very affordable.
That's my stack of choice :)