Epi plex or Growth Factor xt?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Preference on these stacked with M Test from CEL? Which one would be a better combo? Never tried either of them.

alanhouston90

Awards
Dat nutri sale ☺ I much prefer epi plex for muscle building and endurance but that's just me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oooh, asking the tough questions. Have you tried any epi product before?

I really enjoyed my bottle of growth factor XT, but if your goal involves gym performance, id lean toward epi plex

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I greatly enjoyed epi-plex. Have you tried epicatechin before? In my personal experience with a few different epicatechin products, my endurance is through the roof. It's great. I haven't tried Growth Factor xt but it does have some excellent feedback here.

Besides the two mentioned and the M-test, what staples will you be taking?

What are your goals?

Caloric deficit, surplus or maintenance?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epi-plex for sure OP. No prop blend and has a proven track record with great results.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used an EPI supp before. My goals are just a continued lean bulk. Im 5'10 188lbs. Staples are ...
AM 2 scoops of whey and bcaas
3pm preworkout, creatine, multivitamin (preworkout because im currently taking purus D-Pol), no2 red
Post workout 2 scoops of whey..bcaas
Before bed ZMA then 20 mins later 2 scoops casein

Im actually up in weight as of now. Ive increased my carb intake quite a bit by blending up my oatmeal and mixing 1 cup with each one of my shakes. On top of that I have been eating clean (maybe too clean). Kind of just in a slump looking to spice things up a bit.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think you'd be happy with epi plex in that case

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Preference on these stacked with M Test from CEL? Which one would be a better combo? Never tried either of them.
Can't go wrong with either one

EpiPlex for instant gains
GFxt if you have trouble sleeping and could use help

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive never used an EPI supp before. My goals are just a continued lean bulk. Im 5'10 188lbs. Staples are ...
AM 2 scoops of whey and bcaas
3pm preworkout, creatine, multivitamin (preworkout because im currently taking purus D-Pol), no2 red
Post workout 2 scoops of whey..bcaas
Before bed ZMA then 20 mins later 2 scoops casein

Im actually up in weight as of now. Ive increased my carb intake quite a bit by blending up my oatmeal and mixing 1 cup with each one of my shakes. On top of that I have been eating clean (maybe too clean). Kind of just in a slump looking to spice things up a bit.
Change my vote to epiplex since you are doing zma pre bed and Epi def shines in leaning you out

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with the others and say pick up epi plex and give it a shot. Both great products though. If you have the money i'd say pick up both and run them solo. Then you'll be able to judge them individual for yourself. It's worth doing that in my opinion. But if you have to choose I'd go with epi plex in your situation.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like epi plex because it affects my gainz more, whereas growth xt affects my gainz indirectly through sleep, ect.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Growth Factor XT for improved recovery and sleep.

Epi plex for more strength/muscle gains.

This is like comparing apples to oranges. It all depends on your goal. I would personally use Epi Plex while bulking or recomping and Growth Factor XT while in a deficit to help with recovery.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I would say epi-plex as well. If you are like many of the other guys that have tried M-Test, you will notice improved sleep. Epi will improve your performance even more on top of the M-Test.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While both are great, I think Epi-Plex suits your goals a bit more. Increased endurance along with some mild strength gains are what I have noticed from Epicatechin in the past.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
well i ordered 3 stacks. One for myself and two for a pair of my fellow gymrats. Looking forward to it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running growth now and would say I would go with epi with mtest. I think it enhances the benefits in that run more than with growth.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running growth now and would say I would go with epi with mtest. I think it enhances the benefits in that run more than with growth.
Can't beat the synergy between m test and Epi plex!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let us know how you enjoyed the run :biggthumpup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Nice man!
Curious to know how this went??

I just got my hands on EpiPlex. Been using Epicatechin from India for a week now, with unreal results.
But Epi-Plex concerns me, because when I opened the capsule, I could not taste ANY Piperine...