The Supplement Nostalgia Thread From Hell

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Post your favorite, funny, hated, loved and traumatic supplements and ads here. I will start with my USP Labs "Cardboard dude"

DAMN BRAH 13's to 17" off AP.

Time to drop the DBol

Yes you can make fun of me too...
20170227_090539_HDR.jpg

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muscletech will always be the most classic, outlandish, ads of all time...

NitroTechHardcore_MuscleTech.jpg

ART_ANA_JoJack_HDR.jpg

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8.4 lbs in 14 days. Nice... Wtf
Traditionally creatine (my guess is a junk product like that has creatine) loading will add 6 to 8 lbs to my scale in 14 days. Additionally one gallon of water weighs ~8.2lbs. If its not fat then it (glycogen and water retention) is considered lbm.Technically the claims are not false.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahah the best ads! Why did they stop making Halodrol liquid gels? That was an ArA product, right?
They didn't sell very well unfortunately

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I found a few more that are still around.
20170301_082516_HDR.jpg
20170301_082443_HDR.jpg

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I love how the Dianabol one has testosterone on it...

It's amazing that people selling steroids have absolutely no idea what compounds are what...

Oh, and the rat thing they think is a dog...lol

compan

compan

Awards
The old cell tech ones had some outlandish claims. I think it was always the U of Tampa that was cited too.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Anyone remember the Sandco ads.... "muscle mix" or "The Building Box"

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I love how the Dianabol one has testosterone on it...

It's amazing that people selling steroids have absolutely no idea what compounds are what...

Oh, and the rat thing they think is a dog...lol
Those aren't steroids lol.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Well whatever was in it. It's not Dianabol on the bottle. Lol
Haha it's the biggest hoax of all time. They sell blends of leucine, isoleucine and valine at like 25mg (yes MILIgram) dosages and then throw in tribulus at like 75mg (most test boosters will have like 600-1,000mg) and then charge $80 for 30 servings and call it the "ultimate muscle building formula backed by science"....ugh. Face palm. Smh. Goodnight.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Anyone remember this?

Ok, 10 years later maybe they had something with the Green tomato extract.

endothil-cr-main.jpg

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Haha it's the biggest hoax of all time. They sell blends of leucine, isoleucine and valine at like 25mg (yes MILIgram) dosages and then throw in tribulus at like 75mg (most test boosters will have like 600-1,000mg) and then charge $80 for 30 servings and call it the "ultimate muscle building formula backed by science"....ugh. Face palm. Smh. Goodnight.
Just one of the many companys doing that. Anyone ever buy a Zoe Labs product. I always wondered what was in that...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZOE DISCOVERIES (not Labs) Zebutol was killer. As was Maxwell Research's Anabolica. The Ecdysterone sublinguals, I could take 'em or leave 'em..

Attachments

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Liquigels prob didn't sell well because people were expecting it to be similar to the Hdrol 50.
Marzia was so much better looking than any of these IG chicks now

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone remember S1+!!?? I think it was 1-test, and 4-AD. I ran it back around 2003 and blew up on it!! Loved it. It was a topical. I wish I would have stocked up on it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This was even earlier (late 90's). Had a brother called either NorAndrosol or Nandrosol - can't remember:

Edit: Actually, upon further examination, this looks to be the Nandrosol bottle.

Attachments

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was even earlier (late 90's). Had a brother called either NorAndrosol or Nandrosol - can't remember:

Edit: Actually, upon further examination, this looks to be the Nandrosol bottle.
I heard folks would toss finaplix tabs in there............................

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure many of you guys still remember this one... don't think it lasted very long though. Stuff gave me a rash.

41Wl4LRz7-L.jpg

EricMM

Awards
  • Established

Androsol and Nandrosol were the bomb. Those and Kaizen sublinguals blew me the **** up!