Rad140

Gilo67

Awards
Got blood work done this morning! date is January 30th 2016.. starting with 10 milligrams Rad140.. this is my first experience so I will start out with 10 milligrams for 2 weeks and then see if I can bump it to 20 for another 3 weeks? I'm a 49 year old male 169 pounds, pretty lean

PANDFAN

Awards
interested...not sure how effective it will be at 10...most users i have seen have been in the 20-30

Gilo67

Awards
Day 1.. not much to report but maybe a little flush feeling and tingling about 2 hours after ingestion... I'll do before and after pictures also just have to figure out how to get one on here.. I also want to mention that I'm 8 months out of massive rotator cuff repair but was crazy as hell and dedicated to my recovery!!! These last 45 days in the gym I've gotten most of my mass back and I'm feeling strong Brothers��

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
what kind of results? sides? how long did u use 8mg at...and what was ur pct
Used it for 4 weeks total 8/8/12/12 I went right into lgd after for 6 weeks strength went way up no sides that I can remember pct was clomid with superpct

Gilo67

Awards
Hey Joe 12.. they say I'm not able to private message anybody until I have 50 or more posts? But thanks for the heads up man... I'm going to take it easy with the 10 to start and see what happens... I actually did a lot of research and there are some small human trials not much but I guess it's a chance I'll take.. I personally think they're all a chance but one of my reasons was the 90 to 1 ratio and didn't like some of the things I heard about hair loss with the lgd

Gilo67

Awards
20170201_054332_resized.jpg
.... day two and nothing crazy to report had the same flushed tingly Feeling Again and must say I did have a pretty good pump going on ...nothing really hardcore

Gilo67

Awards
I'm all new to this.. didn't know there was a section

Gilo67

Awards
Was going to go with just super 3r what do you think?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always a SERM with SARM use, OTC's can be run "alongside" a SERM.....I'm running Clomid & K1ngsblood and I'll tell you, it's the best combo I've used for PCT.

Gilo67

Awards
Nice! Thanks shock Rock.. what kind of sarm run did you do?

Gilo67

Awards
Okay so I'm not going to log this but I will periodically post results... day 3 and I did arms and can't remember a more crazy pump and hardness!!! I gotta say it's the real deal

PANDFAN

Awards
Okay so I'm not going to log this but I will periodically post results... day 3 and I did arms and can't remember a more crazy pump and hardness!!! I gotta say it's the real deal
awesome bud...look fwd to updates..can you post about any sides, libido issues in addtion?

Gilo67

Awards
Definitely Pandfan!! Nothing so far except that great pump

Gilo67

Awards
Okay so I just finished a chest workout and looking at myself in the mirror in the locker room cannot believe the pump I have going right now... this is day 5 and I can feel strength increase tremendously...no sides so far!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Okay so I just finished a chest workout and looking at myself in the mirror in the locker room cannot believe the pump I have going right now... this is day 5 and I can feel strength increase tremendously...no sides so far!
Nice, Rad hits hard and fast from all the logs I have read. Are you bulking? How is your diet?

Gilo67

Awards
I wouldn't say bulking but definitely getting hard and some nice cuts... my arms seem the stay hard all the time!! Strength is obvious.. pretty strict with a diet, very minimal carbs.. lots of protein.. myovite vitamin pack once a day.. one nice salad a day and two protein shakes

Gilo67

Awards
Sleep has been an issue but I'm not sure it's associated

Gilo67

Awards
Received my Bloods back that I took prior to starting the rad.. TotalT came back at 383 wasn't really happy about that... I started the 20 milligram regimen on Tuesday and definitely noticed a difference in strength and pump!! I'm definitely putting on some size especially in my shoulders and arms nothing super crazy but it's definitely working!.. no real sides to report except for two pimples on my forehead which I would never ever get and I have to say my muscles and Joints have been aching a little bit but most likely because of the regimen in the gym?? I'm really pushing myself hard

Gilo67

Awards
Oh and also my aggression definitely went up with the 20 milligrams along with my temper but nothing I can't handle

Alistair_

Awards
Sounds good, Rad gave me great pumps too and so much energy that I had really bad insomnia with it until I cut down to 5mg dosed in the morning only. After a few weeks my body got used to it and the insomnia went away.

Alistair_

Awards
How long did you run it? And did you run a PCT
I only ran it for 3 weeks. Have done a couple short cycles. I'm 39 and the thought of shutdown scares the sh** out of me so I like to play it safe. I ran test boosters the whole cycle and after. Took bulbine and long jack plus test support like zinc, boron, and magnesium. I never felt suppressed even at the end of the 3rd week. Libido and energy level was normal plus I still had morning wood which is pretty good considering my age. I had Clomid on hand just in case but didn't need it.

Gilo67

Awards
That's great!! I'm going to run it for 6 or 7 weeks barring no sides occur? I have to say I've been getting some amazing pumps and a lot of hardness... arms are staying jacked all day!! I've been taking myovite multivitamin pack and also a lot of zinc.. everything is good so far except maybe some slight libido issues but could be just in my head... next week I'm going to come by and the mk-677 at 10mgs to see if it does anything for my rotator cuff issues and well-being and hopefully sleep

Alistair_

Awards
Sounds good, I'll be keeping any eye on this thread to see your progress. I think it's worthwhile to run natural test boosters with SARMs if you think libido is an issue. I was 6 days into LGD 4033 and my libido went up considerably despite it being suppressive. Only reason I can think of is maybe by it lowering SHBG that the natural test boosters were able to drive up my free testosterone. I had to quit the cycle early after getting a nasty sinus infection. Going to re-start next week.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Dang dude, that is crazy! 2-weeks, and your chest, stomach, and arms are already getting cut. I have seen multiple pics of guys that run stuff for 2-months, and gain what you gained in 2-weeks. Cant wait to see what 6-more weeks does for you.

Gilo67

Awards
Alistair..good luck with your next run!! I think I might run LGD before summer? So keep me in the loop when you go on your run! Yeah Joe feeling really good about this stuff excited to see what the next four weeks brings to?

Alistair_

Awards
Alistair..good luck with your next run!! I think I might run LGD before summer? So keep me in the loop when you go on your run! Yeah Joe feeling really good about this stuff excited to see what the next four weeks brings to?
5 days into LGD 4033 at 5mg and so far it's helping recovery quite a bit. Nothing else to report. I read a lot about LGD and pumps but that has not been the case for me yet. Rad was much better for pumps and workout endurance.

How is your Rad cycle going?

Gilo67

Awards
Do you plan on bumpn it up? This is your second shot at it right... I think you said you started it before but got sick and quit? I also did a lot of research on it and I hear that you put a lot of mass and size on.. but there is a lot of suppression and some other sides. I can't be more happy about my rad cycle... pumps are phenomenal... strength increase is over the top... healing properties in my rotator cuff shoulder is awesome!! It's really starting to cut my upper body and arms.. those are all the pros but there are a few cons.. I haven't had any libido or suppression feelings yet but I do feel like I am a little anxious and have a little more anxiety at times and also I feel I have a little blurred vision but very very minor and goes away quickly

Alistair_

Awards
Gilo67, I may up the dose to 10mg next week if I feel it's necessary. Only sides I'm having is a little bit of small acne that isn't bothersome or cosmetically an issue. And also, I noticed Mr. happy wasn't as hard as usual during sex so I upped my test boosters and I'm back to normal.

What brand of Rad are you using? Mine was from a research chem place so I don't think I can mention it due to board rules.

When I went above 10mg of Rad I got to feeling short tempered and emotional like I get when I take clomid. However when I kept my dose under 10mg I felt a good sense of well being and was in a great mood.

Gilo67

Awards
That's good news!! Good luck with your run and keep me updated...I think that may be my next experience? My Rad is from this huge guy..EA!

Alistair_

Awards
Great results! 20mg is really high dose though. Since Rad hasn't even been tested on humans yet, I was cautious with my dose

Last edited:

Gilo67

Awards
I accomplished some really good games on the rad.. I went 8 weeks but was too long because the suppression really started to kick in and also the lethargy after week 6.. I put on 9 pounds of lean muscle and I've been on the m k 677 now for about a month and keeping everything I had so all-in-all very happy about the Run except for the suppression sides at the end! Doing a mini PCT now of Clomid 25/25/10/10. And super3pct

Gilo67

Awards
I will definitely do this run again but I will stop it at week 5

Gilo67

Awards
I actually should have my Bloods back any day now and I'll let you know how bad suppression was? I was at 383 right before the Run

Gilo67

Awards
Holysh#t...test came back at 37...rad is super suppressive

Alistair_

Awards
Holysh#t...test came back at 37...rad is super suppressive
Did you have your blood work done early in the morning? I had mine at 7am and my test came back 135 after 3 weeks of LDG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3