SNS X-gels what am I suppose to feel? If anything at all.

D

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I have a mate of mine who is very similar to me terms of body type, current diet and supplements stack. I just don't have Alphamax xt and X-gels yet that I've ordered, and he's finished his bottle of X-gels.
He's saying that he never felt any different when he took it and should have just bothered with Alphamax xt only.
So while I'm still waiting on my order, what should I expect??

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As usual, don't expect too much. You might get a little bit stronger and look more pumped.

I have done two bottles (with PA, Glycerol and ALCAR), but I won't do it again either. If I lived in the US, I might retry it, as it is at least affordable.

This applies to a lot of other things as well btw, I have done Epi Plex, FD2, Alphamax XT, Virtus and currently running M-Test (separately, not at the same time) and I wished half of the buzz/hype was true that I read here. At least in my case.

Personally, I will stick to my beloved Maral root for its adaptogenic purposes, Ashwagandha, switch between good Horny Goat Weed, TA, Butea Superba extracts for libido and leave it there. Much cheaper and as effective, at least in my case.

D

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed the 2 bottles of alphamax XT i ran a few months back with ABE. But I'm on a slightly slow fat loss now and that stack was suggested for me but yet to get my order. I think I will step into some ignit3 and sup3r-shred soon.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As usual, don't expect too much. You might get a little bit stronger and look more pumped.

I have done two bottles (with PA, Glycerol and ALCAR), but I won't do it again either. If I lived in the US, I might retry it, as it is at least affordable.

This applies to a lot of other things as well btw, I have done Epi Plex, FD2, Alphamax XT, Virtus and currently running M-Test (separately, not at the same time) and I wished half of the buzz/hype was true that I read here. At least in my case.

Personally, I will stick to my beloved Maral root for its adaptogenic purposes, Ashwagandha, switch between good Horny Goat Weed, TA, Butea Superba extracts for libido and leave it there. Much cheaper and as effective, at least in my case.
Recommendations for libido products? Pm me.

Thank you

I'm on FD2 ATM, up until this week I haven't felt much but I was very strong today out of nowhere! I really enjoyed Ep1c TD from OL but like you I find most ovet-rated.

In topic, ArA should at the very least give you mad pumps!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
x gels really aren't a "feel" supplement. some usuers experince better pumps and some sore joints, but that's it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I have a mate of mine who is very similar to me terms of body type, current diet and supplements stack. I just don't have Alphamax xt and X-gels yet that I've ordered, and he's finished his bottle of X-gels.
He's saying that he never felt any different when he took it and should have just bothered with Alphamax xt only.
So while I'm still waiting on my order, what should I expect??
As others have mentioned, you won't "feel" much with X-Gels. I noticed increases in fullness and pumps in the gym, and I had epic muscle soreness the few days following a workout. Train with the mindset of improvement, and aim for more weight and more reps while running X-Gels.

With Alphamax XT, many users notice improved sleep quality and a more "alpha" feeling. Since Alphamax XT contains Ashwagandha, I really noticed that I was slower to anger and aggression while using it. I also noticed improved sleep and faster recovery, along with a leaner, harder physique after an 8 week run. It will be hard to determine what impacts X-gels and Alphamax XT have as individual products if you plan to stack them though. They're both excellent products, but if you've never tried either solo it will be difficult to determine what's provide benefit

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you haven't used either one before, take them each separate. That being said, here is what I experience from each:

ArA (X gels) - great pumps in the gym, slight strength increase.

AlphaMax XT - slight libido increase, great sleep at night, body comp changes (diet dependent of course).

S

Sidtf9722

Awards
Really need to run two bottles of x-gels to see some results. I ran two bottles with Gms and Lclt. Great pumps in the gym. Didn't follow a strict diet, but I added about 8lbs and 3/4 of inch on my arms. As well as some noticeable strength and size gains. Timing is everything with x-gels.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
x gels really aren't a "feel" supplement. some usuers experince better pumps and some sore joints, but that's it.
This says it best. If your not more sore than usually then maybe look at your dosing.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
One bottle likely isn't really enough to get the full benefit from X-gels, but in saying that you should still 'notice' something in that time frame. It is one of those supplements which is also influenced by timing of dosing, and other dietary factors, and so there is a little more to consider than what you might typically need to with other supplements.

While i'm never one to suggest removing things for the sake of a supplement, in this case I would usually suggest altering things to maximize its full potential, i.e. reducing omega 3 intake and COX 2 inhibitors as much as possible around the time of supplementation. If these things are especially important/ critically important to you or your health - ARA use isn't for you.

Where possible, try also use X-gels on an empty stomach, 45 mins pre training or during the initial stages of a workout (fasted takes priority, however during a workout is the next best option). And lastly, try a larger dose on training days only (1.5g is a good starting point).

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I respond really well to ARA. Three bottles -- dosing 1.5 grams everyday. In terms of results like strength, size etc., it's the best natural product on the market in my humble opinion.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always get great pumps after the second week. I also get increased DOMS and muscle fullness.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I respond really well to ARA. Three bottles -- dosing 1.5 grams everyday. In terms of results like strength, size etc., it's the best natural product on the market in my humble opinion.
Hell yeah it is! Thankfully it doesn't cost an arm and a leg anymore either!

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Sorry to dig up old thread, but has anyone notice increase on bloating and gas while on x gels? I usually dose 4 preworkout, 1 hour after i eat my breakfast. I stack it with lclt, glycerol, vector and massacr3

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to dig up old thread, but has anyone notice increase on bloating and gas while on x gels? I usually dose 4 preworkout, 1 hour after i eat my breakfast. I stack it with lclt, glycerol, vector and massacr3
I've never experienced that with X-Gels but I've seen a lot of people say they experience it with Glycerol (GlycerPump seems to be the exception).

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
I've never experienced that with X-Gels but I've seen a lot of people say they experience it with Glycerol (GlycerPump seems to be the exception).
Thx for reply... Also, will it be ok to take just 2 x gels pills before workout instead of 4? I lift 6 days a week

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thx for reply... Also, will it be ok to take just 2 x gels pills before workout instead of 4? I lift 6 days a week
Personally, I’d stick to at least 1g preworkout. I’m sure 500mg will provide benefits, but I’d go with 1g.

What’s you’re reasoning for dosing less?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This ! , and i wouldn’t continue with the 4 pills

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sometimes we all get so caught up in the science of it all that we forget that different things work differently for different people.

So for me personally, I would:
1) First, eliminate the Glycerol to see if that was causing it because the symptoms you're explaining are commonly reported with that.
2) After 3 days, if you haven't seen improvement by reducing the Glycerol I would reduce to 2 softgels of X-Gels rather than 4 before the workout and take the other 2 spaced out throughout the day.
3) If after 3 days you were to see improvement with the X-Gels spaced per above and no Glycerol, add the Glycerol back in and see if they come back or preferably change to GlycerPump if you're using a different type Glycerol.
4) If the symptoms don't come back, either - a) stick with the 2 X-Gels twice daily or b)add a third one back in before the workout and if symptoms don't recur after a few days, add the 4th one back in pre-workout.

I still think the culprit may ultimately be Glycerol. Even if you were using Glycerol before and it didn't do this, adding something else unto it may make it happen.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Sometimes we all get so caught up in the science of it all that we forget that different things work differently for different people.

1) First, eliminate the Glycerol to see if that was causing it because the symptoms you're explaining are commonly reported with that.
2) After 3 days, if you haven't seen improvement by reducing the Glycerol I would reduce to 2 softgels of X-Gels rather than 4 before the workout and take the other 2 spaced out throughout the day.
3) If after 3 days you were to see improvement with the X-Gels spaced per above and no Glycerol, add the Glycerol back in and see if they come back or preferably change to GlycerPump if you're using a different type Glycerol.
4) If the symptoms don't come back, either - a) stick with the 2 X-Gels twice daily or b)add a third one back in before the workout and if symptoms don't recur after a few days, add the 4th one back in pre-workout.

I still think the culprit may ultimately be Glycerol. Even if you were using Glycerol before and it didn't do this, adding something else unto it may make it happen.
Thank you, very helpful...will try

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I remember GMS hurting my stomach some. I'm just using X Gels alone this time around, pumps are definitely less noticeable but I am definitely more hungry which I always notice when jsing X Gels.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
X gels is a funny one - it's not really going to make you feel much different, unless you are prone to DOMs.

It's primary MOA that we are concerned about is that it amplifies the body's normal adaptive response to exercise. Essentially, it helps enhance the signals that help trigger muscle growth and anabolism that are already triggered by exercise.

So for some, that may increase DOMs, but otherwise it will just do its job in the background and will it's effect may just guise itself as the normal feeling that a good exercise session elicits.

From my experience - 1.5g on workout days only was much better than 1g dosed every day.

I wouldn't recommend above 2g per day from a cost:benefit perspective

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think I remember GMS hurting my stomach some. I'm just using X Gels alone this time around, pumps are definitely less noticeable but I am definitely more hungry which I always notice when jsing X Gels.
GMS (from the old Analyzed Supplements days) use to mess my stomach up as well - specifically when used in a fasted setting

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a lot better pump and muscle fullness in the gym whenever I take x gels.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never had that issues, but everyone reacts differently.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The all day fullness is what I really enjoy

appollo86

appollo86

Awards

Thx again for your advise man... It was glycerol after all. Since i stopped taking glycerol, no bloating. So only x gels and lclt for me for now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thx again for your advise man... It was glycerol after all. Since i stopped taking glycerol, no bloating. So only x gels and lclt for me for now
I'm glad to hear that it helped you and that it wasn't the X-Gels causing it.