Alphamax XT, X-Gels, ALCAR and EC stack

gmm0412

Awards
I was wondering if anyone could criticize my stack. Looking for advice in timing, dosages, and general overall input.

Supplements I will be using:
Alphamax XT, X-Gels, ALCAR, High Volume
Bronkaid
Norcodrene
Alphamine
ZMA

Schedule:
6:45 (Wake-up)
2 Alphamax Xt
25mg ephedrine
2 Norcodrene

8:00 Meal 1

11:15
25mg Ephedrine
200mg Caffeine

12:30 Meal 2

4:30 Meal 3

5:30-6 (Pre-workout)
4-6 XGels
2 scoop High Volume
2g ALCAR
25mg Ephedrine
1.5 scoop alphamine
1 Norcodrene

8:30 Meal 4

10:30-11:30 Bed
2 Alphamax xt
2 extra caps of ZMA

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you used any of these products before? This is a very heavy stim cycle. Have you used EC in the past? EC on its own is very potent, and stacking with two stimmed products (Norco and Alphamine) with additional caffeine will be a lot of stimulants. I would suggest holding off on the Alphamine at first and start with 100mg caffeine with your doses. Ephedrine is powerful, and there's no need to go 110% from day one.

Also, regarding the natural anabolic products in your stack, have you used any of these products previously? It's always wise to run Alphamax XT and X-Gels solo first to see what effects each product have on you. Adding both of these in with a thermogenic product and EC is a hefty stack cycle. Don't get me wrong, all great products and I think your timing makes sense for dosing, but you may want to dial it back and start a bit smaller.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would watch your caffeine intake. I'm pretty sure each scoop of alphamine has 125mg caffeine, norcodrene has 100mg each pill and then your taking 200mg at 11:15. That would be the only issue I could see but everyone is different and can handle different levels. Is your goal to cut i'm assuming?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Have you used any of these products before? This is a very heavy stim cycle. Have you used EC in the past? EC on its own is very potent, and stacking with two stimmed products (Norco and Alphamine) with additional caffeine will be a lot of stimulants. I would suggest holding off on the Alphamine at first and start with 100mg caffeine with your doses. Ephedrine is powerful, and there's no need to go 110% from day one.

Also, regarding the natural anabolic products in your stack, have you used any of these products previously? It's always wise to run Alphamax XT and X-Gels solo first to see what effects each product have on you. Adding both of these in with a thermogenic product and EC is a hefty stack cycle. Don't get me wrong, all great products and I think your timing makes sense for dosing, but you may want to dial it back and start a bit smaller.
I agree with John, I personally have a very high stim tolerance, and would ease into this one. Jumping right in my skyrocket your bp.

Regarding Alphamax XT and X-Gels, as long as you have ran them separate before you should be good. Just keep in mind, Ive seen guys over and over stack stuff, then end up with complications and they have no idea what product did it. For example, some guys don't respond to the F95 in XT well, and other repot erectile dysfunction. Reg X-Gels, I couldn't make it past the 3rd week, the DOMS was so intense I had to stop.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To go along with everything above, we should also know if you are using the new Alphamine and Norcodrene. That will help us lay it out better.

gmm0412

Awards
I have used EC several times in the past. Sometimes it's with or without Forskhlin.

I have also used EC a few times in the past using Norcodrene/Alphamine for the C with the understood doses that LeanEngineer laid out.

I have also run Ephedrine, Norcodrene, alphamine, Forskolin, Erase, Endosurge stack before before with good results.

These are the OG Norcodrene and Alphamax.

All my Wake-up and mid-morning EC doses are standard 25mg/200mg and my preworkout dose is roughly 25mg/300mg, which I think you guys are right, I will cut back down to standard 25mg/200mg.

I've been running EC for about a two weeks and about to as Alphamax and X-gels tomorrow morning.

I have not run either XGels or Alphamax individually before, but I may be hard headed on this one since I've run products similar to Alphamax before and usually respond alright.

Thanks for the input! Any other critique woth the new info would be greatly appreciated.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the guys said it's pretty heavy stimed stack. The rest looks good but I'm assuming you're looking to burn fat?

You can sub the alpha mine or norcodrene for just some good ole Yohimbe HCL. You can control your dose better that way and be just as effective (if not more). SNS makes a very affordable option.

Look up the ECY stack, EXTREMELY affordable and effective.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
These are the OG Norcodrene and Alphamax.

All my Wake-up and mid-morning EC doses are standard 25mg/200mg and my preworkout dose is roughly 25mg/300mg, which I think you guys are right, I will cut back down to standard 25mg/200mg.

I've been running EC for about a two weeks and about to as Alphamax and X-gels tomorrow morning.

I have not run either XGels or Alphamax individually before, but I may be hard headed on this one since I've run products similar to Alphamax before and usually respond alright.

Thanks for the input! Any other critique woth the new info would be greatly appreciated.
RIP to the OG Alphamine. Enjoy it while you can! I still have two tubs left.... and I'll be sad to see it go haha.

It sounds like you have a good understanding of the stimulant dosages and your body's sensitivity to them. So in that case, I would apply your knowledge and previous experience and be smart about it. Keep in mind that more products isn't always better, but the stack and timing you have laid out should serve you very well.

I would also agree with @Distilled Water on the yohimbine. If you're currently running EC, it might make sense to save the Norco and Alphamine and start off by just adding in yohimbine and the natural anabolic products. Either way (Norco and Alphamine or not), I think that if you keep your diet in check you'll see some great leaning/recomping results with this stack. Alphamax XT is my personal favorite for cutting/recomp, and adding in a kick of EC will make it a fun ride

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone could criticize my stack. Looking for advice in timing, dosages, and general overall input.

Supplements I will be using:
Alphamax XT, X-Gels, ALCAR, High Volume
Bronkaid
Norcodrene
Alphamine
ZMA

Schedule:
6:45 (Wake-up)
2 Alphamax Xt
25mg ephedrine
2 Norcodrene

8:00 Meal 1

11:15
25mg Ephedrine
200mg Caffeine

12:30 Meal 2

4:30 Meal 3

5:30-6 (Pre-workout)
4-6 XGels
2 scoop High Volume
2g ALCAR
25mg Ephedrine
1.5 scoop alphamine
1 Norcodrene

8:30 Meal 4

10:30-11:30 Bed
2 Alphamax xt
2 extra caps of ZMA
Looks fine. Be weary of too many stims.

I'd do 1g ALCAR in the morning. Good for the mood and brain.

That'd drop your pre-workout dose to 1g which is fine for the ArA.