Votes - Alphamax xt vs m-test

• Thread starter Br1ck_Sh1thouse
  • Start date

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Hey so I'm looking for thoughts from everyone, m-test vs alphamax xt for a cut during pct? Which will serve this purpose better? Let's hear your thoughts.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
They are similar but different products. I have used both. Currently using M-Test. Used Alpha Max XT for 8 weeks and the body composition afterward was crazy.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough call, both would be fantastic additions. If you're using during PCT i might lean towards the M-Test.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
^^^^agreed

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test booster - M-Test
All rounder - Alphamax XT

They're both good....just depends what you want.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tough call, both would be fantastic additions. If you're using during PCT i might lean towards the M-Test.
Really? I'd think the opposite with Alphamax XTs DHAA addition which provides additional AI control alongside A SERM. Plus OP is wanting to cut, and Alphamax XT with the DHAA and F95 is better suited for cut imho.

I have ran both, and I am Performax rep. Can't go wrong with either, I just think in the case Alphamax XT makes more sense.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Didn't read that part. Why are you cutting during PCT?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey so I'm looking for thoughts from everyone, m-test vs alphamax xt for a cut during pct? Which will serve this purpose better? Let's hear your thoughts.
Very similar, but if using during PCT, I would vote for AlphaMax XT due to the DHAA, which is an AI to help with estrogen.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Between those two, I'd opt for Alphamax.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this also. Haven't tried M-Test yet, but really enjoyed AlphaMax XT. Got Kingsblood for my upcoming pct.
I think this type of product is really dependent on the user. What works great for some doesn't do much for others. thebigt has probably tried most of these, maybe he can share his thoughts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for this also. Haven't tried M-Test yet, but really enjoyed AlphaMax XT. Got Kingsblood for my upcoming pct.
I think this type of product is really dependent on the user. What works great for some doesn't do much for others. thebigt has probably tried most of these, maybe he can share his thoughts.
if he is wanting a product to use on a cut I would agree with those who have recommended alphamax xt based entirely on logs and label, although I have to add that I haven't personally used alphamax xt and I am hesitant to recommend a product I haven't used....on the other hand m-test worked very well for me!!!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda risky to cut during pct , big chance of losing lots of gains , I would suggest to stay at least at maintenance, get everything back to normal and then initiate a cut . Just my two cents.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all I would not cut during pct like others have mentioned. You worked hard for your gains, you want to keep them. You can always do a recomp and with the amount of forskolin in AlphaMax XT, it will help you that much more.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? I'd think the opposite with Alphamax XTs DHAA addition which provides additional AI control alongside A SERM. Plus OP is wanting to cut, and Alphamax XT with the DHAA and F95 is better suited for cut imho.

I have ran both, and I am Performax rep. Can't go wrong with either, I just think in the case Alphamax XT makes more sense.
During PCT he should already have estrogen controlled, we don't need more control. What we need is proper sbgh stimulation and a quick return to homeostasis which imo M-Test does better.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
During PCT he should already have estrogen controlled, we don't need more control. What we need is proper sbgh stimulation and a quick return to homeostasis which imo M-Test does better.
Agreed. If you're relying on just DHAA in PCT, that's an issue

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DON'T CUT DURING PCT!!! You will lose all your gains guaranteed.

That being said, both are very solid products, can't go wrong either way.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Between those two, I'd opt for Alphamax.
Cool thanks, also just for you and to make this more fun let's throw test1fy into the mix! I was going to include it originally but everything I've read says it's better for a bulk.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks, also just for you and to make this more fun let's throw test1fy into the mix! I was going to include it originally but everything I've read says it's better for a bulk.
I really wouldnt recommend over lapping any of the products spoken about here with Test1fy. Too many common ingredients that will put you overs on that may do more harm that good. Ie ash, boron and the AI.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I really wouldnt recommend over lapping any of the products spoken about here with Test1fy. Too many common ingredients that will put you overs on that may do more harm that good. Ie ash, boron and the AI.
Sorry didn't mean overlap, I meant test1fy vs alphamax and m-test.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Ohh right then i recommend k1ngs blood. Nothing comes close to it.
Ok sweet I was strongly considering doing that for the first month,so I'll stick to that and then go to alphamax month 2 and 3.

Any issues with the following?

Pct
Month 1 - KB + ignit3(or bloodshr3d) + Sup3r-Shred + nolva (20/20/10/10)+fd2
Month 2 and 3 - Alphamax + ignit3 (or bloodshr3d)+ Sup3r-Shred +fd2
Month 4 -? Sup3r-7?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
As mentioned already... these are very similar products, and each person responds a little different. I have not tried m-test, because my body responded very well to alphamax xt so I keep running it. It gave me a nice recomp/fat lose affect. I just began day 1 of my PCT and plane to add XT on week 2.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. If you're relying on just DHAA in PCT, that's an issue
If relying on just M-Test in PCT that is an issue as well. That is why the DHAA comment said alongside his SERM.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
If relying on just M-Test in PCT that is an issue as well. That is why the DHAA comment said alongside his SERM.
Should be all set, here's the plan, I'm looking for thoughts?

Pct (from a recomp/cutting run)
Month 4 -? Sup3r-7?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please explain why your reasoning behind needing more estrogen suppression during PCT (when already using a SERM).

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax xt stand alone is great..
But in pct i would say m-test to kickstart your endogenous test & and inflate the deflated balls ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please explain why your reasoning behind needing more estrogen suppression during PCT (when already using a SERM).
Never said it was needed, just said based on the OP's post about cutting the DHAA and F95 seemed more beneficial. I believe I said alongside or in addition to. I did not say he needed more estrogen control. The additional AI can help with what OP was asking about.

Edit.. I see where I typed AI control on my first post, just meant additional AI. To help with the cutting, cortisol, etc. Didn't mean to confuse.

Last edited:
Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Never said it was needed, just said based on the OP's post about cutting the DHAA and F95 seemed more beneficial. I believe I said alongside or in addition to. I did not say he needed more estrogen control. The additional AI can help with what OP was asking about.

Edit.. I see where I typed AI control on my first post, just meant additional AI. To help with the cutting, cortisol, etc. Didn't mean to confuse.[/QUOTE

Some of your explanation overlaps with why I wont begin XT until the 2nd week of my PCT. My SERM is already boosting my test, so its going to run right over a natty test booster. A natty kicks in around week 3, which is just about when I'm coming off my SERM and when I need it to level things out.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Edit.. I see where I typed AI control on my first post, just meant additional AI. To help with the cutting, cortisol, etc. Didn't mean to confuse.[/QUOTE

Some of your explanation overlaps with why I wont begin XT until the 2nd week of my PCT. My SERM is already boosting my test, so its going to run right over a natty test booster. A natty kicks in around week 3, which is just about when I'm coming off my SERM and when I need it to level things out.
Correct, adding any otc product in does not need to happen right away in PCT. Last few years it has seemed people (maybe for convenience? ) start them day 1. It's just like the running 4 natty products in 1 stack phase. I personally would use the Alphamax XT towards the end to extend the overall run, which it seems you have planned.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should be all set, here's the plan, I'm looking for thoughts?

Pct (from a recomp/cutting run)
Month 4 -? Sup3r-7?
Looks pretty damn good to me. However, i wouldn't cut in pct without at least a good 20mg mk-677 a day.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Using a SERM doesnt lower circulating estrogen, just stops it from binding, so it still may be good idea to have a specific AI in the mix to lower circulating estrogen levels within reason as when you do stop the SERM it could be an issue. Remember were talking about DHAA not letrozole, I strongly disagree that adding DHAA would be 'overkill' by any means.

By the way I like the set up you have going with both Kings Blood and Alphamax, two winners for sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Using a SERM doesnt lower circulating estrogen, just stops it from binding, so it still may be good idea to have a specific AI in the mix to lower circulating estrogen levels within reason as when you do stop the SERM it could be an issue. Remember were talking about DHAA not letrozole, I strongly disagree that adding DHAA would be 'overkill' by any means.

By the way I like the set up you have going with both Kings Blood and Alphamax, two winners for sure!
clomid is my serm of choice and I would NEVER run it without a ai.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Can't speak for mtest-- used old alphamax really liked it.. haven't used anything from performaxx I haven't liked

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People cut during PCT ONCE, then learn their lesson lol. Good luck!