BF <10%

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
My previous cut was a struggle as I couldn't go below 10% even after adding cardio to my weekly routine. My daily intake could be as low as <1.5k but it made no difference. Some fat in certain area just refused to go like my mid back and area below my armpit. I'm not sure supplement could help but I'm open to any suggestion.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Height/weight? Eating less than 1500 calories consistently would be under your BMR unless you're a midget. So either you're not tracking correctly or something's off (pathology).

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue with stubborn fat on my chest. Dropped all the way to 169. I'm 6f 4in and looked almost like a crack head. Cheeks and ribs pointing out lol but my chest still had all the fat :-( not as bad as when I was 325 but still lots. I'm guessing I was skinny fat or something and my chest is just going to need surgery, or I can try the big no no fat burner.. currently just packing on muscle and hopping my next cut will get those stubborn places. I hope you figure out how to also..

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
BF &lt;10%

By the way I prefer to stay natural/natty for now.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Height/weight? Eating less than 1500 calories consistently would be under your BMR unless you're a midget. So either you're not tracking correctly or something's off (pathology).
I'm only about 5' 6" and I weighed around 140lb during my last days of my previous cut.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue with stubborn fat on my chest. Dropped all the way to 169. I'm 6f 4in and looked almost like a crack head. Cheeks and ribs pointing out lol but my chest still had all the fat :-( not as bad as when I was 325 but still lots. I'm guessing I was skinny fat or something and my chest is just going to need surgery, or I can try the big no no fat burner.. currently just packing on muscle and hopping my next cut will get those stubborn places. I hope you figure out how to also..
Have you tried any fat burner before?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Redrox, oxyelite pro, ECA, hydroxy cut hardcore, hydroxy cut hardcore elite, Lipo 6, animal cuts, redline, cobra6, Cobra 6 extreme powder, Trojan horse, phenadrine 2.0. Currently on bloodshr3d and thinking about core nutritionals burn ultra. I usually add my own CLA and Yohimbine.

So yeah a few :)

hsk

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, have you tried things like fasted training, IF, calorie cycling, carb cycling, Keto/CKD. Also, if you do fasted training or fasted cardio, there are many supplements that can help increase blood flow to those hard to target areas such mid/lower back area and help to mobilize fat cells to release their stored lipids to be used as fuel. Ingredients like caffeine, green tea extract, forskolin, yohimbine hcl, are all cheap and can be combined to help mobilize fat deposits to burned as fuel.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Maybe you could give a thermo a try, there not a magical solution, but it might help in the stubborn areas. I am using BLOODSHR3D and enjoying it, or maybe you could run 2-months of FD2 or AlphaMaxXT, I stacked them and thought they had a nice recomp/cutting ability.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Ign1te & forslean. Ashwagandha for cortisol. OL got you covered

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My previous cut was a struggle as I couldn't go below 10% even after adding cardio to my weekly routine. My daily intake could be as low as <1.5k but it made no difference. Some fat in certain area just refused to go like my mid back and area below my armpit. I'm not sure supplement could help but I'm open to any suggestion.
Yohimbine, carb cycling, and maybe some cortisol control (Invictus, KSM-66)

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Stubborn fat loss Lyle McDonald
Google this and find the book online

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
controlling cortisol is always an issue when you are trying to get into the single digits. Reduce XT is an excellent option.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with the cortisol as this if very often the culprit after long cuts. Reduce xt and then some yohimbe hcl from sns will target those areas while your diet does the rest.