Pes Prolific, feedback?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Flavoring was great. Other than that I would say it was a pretty big disappointment at 1 scoop. Better options out there IMO

Reactions: LLN
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have heard good feedback thus far, especially about the focus aspect of Prolific

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flavoring was great. Other than that I would say it was a pretty big disappointment at 1 scoop. Better options out there IMO
I would guess that most people on this forum will use 1.5 or 2 scoops as they are more likely to be seasoned stimulant users. If 1 serving disappointed you then I would assume this is the case.

If you want something with harsh stimulants with questionable compliance, this isn't the pre workout for you.

Prolific has one of the very highest doses of citrulline on the market (2 scoops has the same citrulline content as around 12g of citrulline malate). It also has open labeled Cognizin citicholine, NeuroFactor, rhodiola rosea, theanine and Infinergy.

It is a pre workout designed to provide great pumps and great focus with a large emphasis on ingredients which have legitimate human research rather than being one of the cheap "let's toss a load of stimulants into a can and call it a pre workout".

It is for people who want an intelligently designed pre workout, not for customers who use pre workouts as a legal high lol.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'll try it!

Pes I consider one of the best supplements companies.
excellent quality, and their products have always worked on me.

I'm just disappointed to never see Alphamine eu (eu I said, who knows how to work the version usa, even better).

For the rest, pes is my favorite.

Next comes Follidrone2.0 :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try it!

I'm just disappointed to never see Alphamine eu (eu I said, who knows how to work the version usa, even better).

Thank you for your support.

Both the current and previous version of Alphamine are available in Europe. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try it!

Thanks kindly for the continued loyalty and support. We love to see satisfied customers for our products and company as a whole. I'll definitely follow this thread for feedback. :)
We all waited so long for this awesome pre and people should help anyone on the fence about jumping on our insider deal!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would guess that most people on this forum will use 1.5 or 2 scoops as they are more likely to be seasoned stimulant users. If 1 serving disappointed you then I would assume this is the case.

If you want something with harsh stimulants with questionable compliance, this isn't the pre workout for you.

Prolific has one of the very highest doses of citrulline on the market (2 scoops has the same citrulline content as around 12g of citrulline malate). It also has open labeled Cognizin citicholine, NeuroFactor, rhodiola rosea, theanine and Infinergy.

It is a pre workout designed to provide great pumps and great focus with a large emphasis on ingredients which have legitimate human research rather than being one of the cheap "let's toss a load of stimulants into a can and call it a pre workout".

It is for people who want an intelligently designed pre workout, not for customers who use pre workouts as a legal high lol.
I can respect that and I agree. However, I just wasn't impressed. Few small things I would have added in. I have been off all stims for a good while besides an occasional 100-200mg caffeine pill before long surgeries (probably 2x a week). The focus and energy felt no different than 150-200mg caffeine. I prefer low stim pres these days but I just wasn't impressed by the whole experience.

The flavoring however was great. One of the best tasting preworkouts on the market

I only had the two samples but I simply wasn't compelled to purchase it even with the insider price. I'd much rather buy High Volume or one of the many better non stim pump products and add my own caffeine

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can respect that and I agree. However, I just wasn't impressed. Few small things I would have added in. I have been off all stims for a good while besides an occasional 100-200mg caffeine pill before long surgeries (probably 2x a week). The focus and energy felt no different than 150-200mg caffeine. I prefer low stim pres these days but I just wasn't impressed by the whole experience.

The flavoring however was great. One of the best tasting preworkouts on the market

I only had the two samples but I simply wasn't compelled to purchase it even with the insider price. I'd much rather buy High Volume or one of the many better non stim pump products and add my own caffeine
I know you stated you prefer low stim pres, so 1 scoop is great. Did you happen to give 2 scoops a try? Just curious if so and if you noticed anything different?

Also, around how long prior to your lift did you dose? Appreciate the honesty and feedback, just wanting to get some more feedback from your experience as others that have dosed even at 1 scoop, noticed great focus and energy. I do understand everyone responds differently.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know you stated you prefer low stim pres, so 1 scoop is great. Did you happen to give 2 scoops a try? Just curious if so and if you noticed anything different?

Also, around how long prior to your lift did you dose? Appreciate the honesty and feedback, just wanting to get some more feedback from your experience as others that have dosed even at 1 scoop, noticed great focus and energy. I do understand everyone responds differently.
Just one scoop. I tried the individual sample packs that came with my Black Friday order. Took it about 30minutes preworkout with my last meal being about 2-3 hours before.

For comparison sake, before I started mixing my own pre, I liked high volume with a caffeine tab

bb333

Awards
  • Established

Here at home !!!!!!! arrived !!!!!!!

Let's see if it is better than high volume, or not! :D

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use it every other morning. But I use two heaping scoops. Great flavor, good energy and focus. Nothing "HARDCORE" but I don't experience a crash on it, and I don't have any stomach issues with it like a lot of pres. Recommended.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah, you definitely can't do this at one scoop. You'd have to be super duper hardcore swim sensitive.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
As always, PES, never disappoints! Yesterday I used just 2 scoops of Prolific, metabolic training, high reps, 20-25, pumping the norm, to be reviewed (perhaps the High Volume USA OG, has something more ...) but the focus effect is beautiful, not upset, you are calm, and alert, I had this great feeling, plus I did not feel tired, and I had more strength during the peak on each rep, I knew I could squeeze... at the end of your exercise program, came home, I did not feel tired.
As mentioned, I have used this day of metabolic workout, the next time I'll try it during a workout with greater intensity.
PES Brava!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of this with 2 scoops of EU OG Alphamine 30 minutes pre workout worked well for me today.

I like focus from this pre workout which is slightly better than the other DMAA based products i use but this does not provide the same level of energy that AMP, DMHA or DMAA provide, i also have a high tolerance to stims and would not recommend a newbie to pre's attempt a combo of stim fat burner with stim based pre workout product.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I 1 scooped it and added 1 scoop of a pump pre and was good to go. I think I would only 2 scoop it for a leg day or some heavy chest or back.

That said, I highly recommend Prolific

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always, PES, never disappoints! Yesterday I used just 2 scoops of Prolific, metabolic training, high reps, 20-25, pumping the norm, to be reviewed (perhaps the High Volume USA OG, has something more ...) but the focus effect is beautiful, not upset, you are calm, and alert, I had this great feeling, plus I did not feel tired, and I had more strength during the peak on each rep, I knew I could squeeze... at the end of your exercise program, came home, I did not feel tired.
As mentioned, I have used this day of metabolic workout, the next time I'll try it during a workout with greater intensity.
PES Brava!
Thanks for the feedback bro.
I 1 scooped it and added 1 scoop of a pump pre and was good to go. I think I would only 2 scoop it for a leg day or some heavy chest or back.

That said, I highly recommend Prolific
I go 1.5 scoop or less personally. Never need to go a full 2. Great feedback thanks bro.
2 scoops of this with 2 scoops of EU OG Alphamine 30 minutes pre workout worked well for me today.

I like focus from this pre workout which is slightly better than the other DMAA based products i use but this does not provide the same level of energy that AMP, DMHA or DMAA provide, i also have a high tolerance to stims and would not recommend a newbie to pre's attempt a combo of stim fat burner with stim based pre workout product.
Quite the stim tolerance aye? We do not recommend stacking 2 products containing Stims especially at 2 scoops of each but glad you enjoyed it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It was pretty good when I tried it. It wasn't anything spectacular, though. The insider price was good, but I wouldn't purchase it at the current price. I can get similar results for quite a bit cheaper based off of my experience.