Looking to purchase some new supplements

bigjohn58

Awards
Ok...I've been away from taking supplements for several months...last 4 months have used nothing but protein and multivitamin and occasionally creatine and ZMA and a fat burner (Lypo 6 and San Tight). I know prohormones no longer exist or most of the good ones are gone anyways because of the ban. That was the last time I was serious about supplements. I used prohormones while they were legal with fair results...nothing incredible though. What is out there now that will give me the best bang for the buck right now or seem to be the better products for gains if I were to purchase something rather soon? Oh yeah its gota be legal too which sucks I know.

Thanks, John

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lots of lean food...best supplement.

and maybe some sd, citrulline malate, and anythign else someone ads...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Ok...I've been away from taking supplements for several months...last 4 months have used nothing but protein and multivitamin and occasionally creatine and ZMA and a fat burner (Lypo 6 and San Tight). I know prohormones no longer exist or most of the good ones are gone anyways because of the ban. That was the last time I was serious about supplements. I used prohormones while they were legal with fair results...nothing incredible though. What is out there now that will give me the best bang for the buck right now or seem to be the better products for gains if I were to purchase something rather soon? Oh yeah its gota be legal too which sucks I know.

Thanks, John
What's your goal would be the first question. Bulking, cutting, looking to get a little more energy or some thing else entirely?

bigjohn58

Awards
I want to bulk up more...gain some more muscle...more energy would be great too considering I work night shift.

400RUNNER what's SD?

P.S. I don't consider lean food a supplement...its a necessity...supplements u can do without but I want some extra gains or extra help if there's products worth getting.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
SD: Superdrol

you say you use creatine occasionally? i would look into taking creatine mono or CEE for a good period of time and see how that works for you. i have had good results with Cre-ethyl thunder by Omega, good pumps off it also.

bigjohn58

Awards
SD: Superdrol

you say you use creatine occasionally? i would look into taking creatine mono or CEE for a good period of time and see how that works for you. i have had good results with Cre-ethyl thunder by Omega, good pumps off it also.

I took it for about 3 months (well off and on for about 4 years now with little if any results)...i take it for a while then stop taking it...I don't respond well to creatine...I can't tell when I'm on it or when I'm not. I've tried San V12 and Swole and Prolab Creatine mono and none have really done anything for me. I've been getting the Prolab since its cheap and if it does something then good but I can't tell. I ran out like a month ago and just haven't gotten anymore. I'm almost afraid of wasting my money on another creatine produc.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I want to bulk up more...gain some more muscle...more energy would be great too considering I work night shift.

400RUNNER what's SD?

P.S. I don't consider lean food a supplement...its a necessity...supplements u can do without but I want some extra gains or extra help if there's products worth getting.
It's perfectly possible not to respond to creatine. If your already saturated with it for this or that reason it'll get harder and harder to get results from creatine.

SD is Superdrol. It's a steroid that's basically in the grey area of legality. Don't ask for a source, it's against board rules. It's not hard to find anyway.

How do you train? You might try some different styles and make sure your training is optimal for what you're going for before looking into any kind of supplements.

bigjohn58

Awards
Ok, I'm definitely going to look into the Superdrol more (not hard to find unless what I'm finding is not the real thing). Seems like what I may be looking for.

Whats a quality brand of CEE that seems to get good review that is a reasonable price?

Citrulline Malate is it even worth the price? From what I see its very expensive.

I was looking at maybe buying some BCAAs in bulk too. I heard BCAAs can really help but I just always thought one got enough in their protein shakes. Anyone think its a valuable investment or just a waste of money?

I see Bulk Nutrition and a few other sites have CEE and Citrulline Malate in bulk. Are they quality or are other products better? I have some money to spend but the cheaper the stuff is the more I can get.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Custom is fine. You'll find his link under Trusted Supp. Stores.

Get some Essential Amino Acids, add about 20-25 g of dextrose and drink during WO. You've made your own Vendetta, which Bobo likes.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm definitely going to look into the Superdrol more (not hard to find unless what I'm finding is not the real thing). Seems like what I may be looking for.

Whats a quality brand of CEE that seems to get good review that is a reasonable price?

Citrulline Malate is it even worth the price? From what I see its very expensive.

I was looking at maybe buying some BCAAs in bulk too. I heard BCAAs can really help but I just always thought one got enough in their protein shakes. Anyone think its a valuable investment or just a waste of money?

I see Bulk Nutrition and a few other sites have CEE and Citrulline Malate in bulk. Are they quality or are other products better? I have some money to spend but the cheaper the stuff is the more I can get.
www.customnutritionwarehouse.com

CEE is very worthwhile, and I too am a monohydrate non-responder.
citrulline malate and BCAA/EAA powders are also staples for me.
fish oil, lots of protein, vitamins and whole foods.