Spartan lean V.2 pct?

Corydc

Awards
Thinking about ordering a bottle of spartan lean V2 and am wondering about a pct. I've had a lot of people tell me that no SERM is needed just an OTC pct but I wanted to get some more experienced advice. Will an OTC pct suffice by itself or should I definitely get a SERM?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With v2 you will want a full serm pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ agreed. I'd definitely recommend picking up some clomid or nolva for sure.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
and v1 you don't? it's the same dhea7 and 11 correct?
V2 line up is a complete game changer! We've also got Kraken rolling out of the warehouse this coming week!

WAF

WAF

Awards
V2 line up is a complete game changer! We've also got Kraken rolling out of the warehouse this coming week!
So is that a no on pct with V1? Yah i was suppossed to get beta version of that Kraken a long long time ago for doing a log on Mass and Cereberus for you guys unsponsored but never got it or heard back from. Do you have a link detailing the changes in V2 of your products. Curious on what's changed etc.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and v1 you don't? it's the same dhea7 and 11 correct?
No, v1 is completely different. 7-Keto and 11oxo don't require a pct if label dosing is followed.

WAF

WAF

Awards
No, v1 is completely different. 7-Keto and 11oxo don't require a pct if label dosing is followed.
Thanks i thought that was the case. So after checking the supp companies thread under sparta there's no thread on describing V2 of your line up where's the information? or am i blind?

Corydc

Awards
So after a cycle of V2 a SERM is definitely needed got it. Just curious what makes it needed for V2 and not V1?

Killcure666

Awards
So after a cycle of V2 a SERM is definitely needed got it. Just curious what makes it needed for V2 and not V1?
Also curious about this. Does this mean that 11KT is not suppressive or that it's easy to recover from?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Assuming 2 caps per day is the recco, 300mg of Epiandrosterone can cause suppression = PCT with a SERM.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Also curious about this. Does this mean that 11KT is not suppressive or that it's easy to recover from?
11-OXO requires conversion to 11-KT, so a lot less than ingested is converting, so it's probably thought that it is in the "mild" category. I personally would take a SERM for *anything* that caused *any* suppression however.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Assuming 2 caps per day is the recco, 300mg of Epiandrosterone can cause suppression = PCT with a SERM.
Ah nevermind my previous post just seen the new label of lean.... totally different product now using epi......why the change?? yes id say pct is deff recommended. Personally i don't care to run the epi if only at 300mg equals weak sauce for me. I liked the 7/11 combo why did you guys change it SpartaNutrition . the v1 was great for tappering off runs leading into pct, glad i've got 2 more of the v1 bottles here honestly doubt id pick up th V2 if im going to run epi it will be a way higher dose at 750-1000. This might appeal to others though.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ah nevermind my previous post just seen the new label of lean.... totally different product now using epi......why the change?? yes id say pct is deff recommended. Personally i don't care to run the epi if only at 300mg equals weak sauce for me. I liked the 7/11 combo why did you guys change it SpartaNutrition . the v1 was great for tappering off runs leading into pct, glad i've got 2 more of the v1 bottles here honestly doubt id pick up th V2 if im going to run epi it will be a way higher dose at 750-1000. This might appeal to others though.
300mg worked for me as part of a Hormone Base for a 19-Nor PH cycle I did last year (along with 4-AD). But yeah, for acute strength it's probably a little low. It has an "AI Like" effect (DHT in general does) so that is probably why it is in a "Cutting/Dry" product - would be my guess.

WAF

WAF

Awards
300mg worked for me as part of a Hormone Base for a 19-Nor PH cycle I did last year (along with 4-AD). But yeah, for acute strength it's probably a little low. It has an "AI Like" effect (DHT in general does) so that is probably why it is in a "Cutting/Dry" product - would be my guess.
yah i agree it might be what some are looking for just not for me. I noticed big improvements after 750mg anything under didn't do much for me personally. I did find the 7/11 in V1 useful. Too bad its gone now i don't think there's another 7/11 pill combo out there. Also i'm Curious on how much more absorbent the t2 delivery system works compared to the V1 absorbent DHB does anyone have a percentage or ratio comparing them? Hopefully some do a log on it.

just throwing this out there but wouldn't a DHEA/11 product would a better stack than epi/11 anyones input would be great thanks.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about ordering a bottle of spartan lean V2 and am wondering about a pct. I've had a lot of people tell me that no SERM is needed just an OTC pct but I wanted to get some more experienced advice. Will an OTC pct suffice by itself or should I definitely get a SERM?
I completely agree with The Old Guy. Anything that causes supression, one should always use a SERM in PCT. The risk is not worth not running one IMO. SERMS are not expensive and it would not be wise to not use one.

You could also run natural anabolics to aid in recovery as well. The SERM will be enough, but some people like to run products like Sup3r PCT or AlphaMax XT. These products will combat cortisol, help with prolactin and have many other benefits during PCT. For example, AlphaMax XT has a fully dosed AI and ashwagandha to help combat an increase in cortsiol. Testosterone will be increased with 3,4 dinavil, tongkat ali and forskolin. Tongkat Ali is also great for a libido boost.

NICK32

Awards
hello guys any side effects from v2 version?(cause of epiandro)?? and whats the best dosing 2 or 3 caps?