SNS Reduce XT or Iron Legion Invictus, your opinion ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. SNS Reduce XT or Iron Legion Invictus, your opinion ?

Im looking to purchase either Reduce XT or Invictus for cortisol control, Which is the stronger supp for cortisol suppression ?

2. I dont think you can wrong with either one .. ive used reduceXT few times and have never been dissapointed .plenty of reviews

thinngs to conisder
    Caps vs TD
    Price/dosages

reduceXT i know people have been using just 2 caps with good results .. is Iron Legion Invictus 30 or 60ml ?

you cant go wrong either way, both are top notch co.
    •   

3. I have never run Invictus, but most people on this forum run Reduce XT, it's the most popular cortisol control supp.

You probably just need to decide if you want it in pill form or transdermal and chose off of that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

4. Thanks for the feedback guys. I've tried Reduce in the past and I always get great results, I was just curious to see how Invictus stacked up to it !
    •   

5. I'd go with reduce xt for sure. sns is high quality so i'd go with it.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

6. Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I've tried Reduce in the past and I always get great results, I was just curious to see how Invictus stacked up to it !
    Yeah if it works ..stick with it and save $10-15 at the same time

7. I've used both with great results. Iron legions Invictus seems to have a more profound effect on me but each person is different. Good luck with your choice.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I've used both with great results. Iron legions Invictus seems to have a more profound effect on me but each person is different. Good luck with your choice.
    Can u elaborate ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    Can u elaborate ?
    I did .7 mL of Invictus 2x a day . At the time I was under tremendous amount of stress . I was still able to thin out while cutting . Stress usually kills my gains or hinders weight loss.

10. BLR Letrone

11. Depends if you want pills or TD. It's a preference but both are great products.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

12. Both are great products. SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for cortisol control.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  13. SNS Reduce XT or Iron Legion Invictus, your opinion ?

I've used both. I have a few vials of Invictus on my shelf, and the owner of IL is a high quality guy.

I prefer the pills of Reduce XT, but Invictus is a great product also.

Pills are just easier overall, and I usually only dose Reduce XT at 2 caps/day.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

14. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I've used both. I have a few vials of Invictus on my shelf, and the owner of IL is a high quality guy.

I prefer the pills of Reduce XT, but Invictus is a great product also.

Pills are just easier overall, and I usually only dose Reduce XT at 2 caps/day.
    Im going to try the 2 caps for 45 caps next time

15. Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    Im looking to purchase either Reduce XT or Invictus for cortisol control, Which is the stronger supp for cortisol suppression ?
    I honestly don't think you could go wrong either way! Both are high quality and both will give you what you are looking for
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

16. Vitamin C-cheap and effective

17. Like what others have said... it's ideally up to you. If you got with Reduce XT then it's caps and you'll save a couple bucks. If you go with IL Invictus this it's transdermal. I personally have loved my run on Invictus and have had a successful run during a keto diet and the smell is quite nice. Both products are highly looked upon here so I'm sure you'll be happy which ever product you choose!

18. Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I've tried Reduce in the past and I always get great results, I was just curious to see how Invictus stacked up to it !
    Cant' really go wrong. Just a matter of preference!
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

19. Is Reduce xt as effective?

20. Reduce Xt has been around a long time and that’s simple because is works. I’m currently running it and loving it as always.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I honestly don't think you could go wrong either way! Both are high quality and both will give you what you are looking for
    Two top quality products, both with many supporters on AM. Ultimately route of administration will probably be the deciding factor.
    Personally I have some ReduceXT to use in the near future and I have used invictus and was pleased with the results.
    I think the best thing to take from this is there is a sponsor from one of theses brands happy to endorse both. That's a quality rep, and that's why I keep coming back to AM

22. Invictus is bAET...nice write up in iron legion section of supplement companies.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

23. No reason you couldn’t use both. But, if you have children remember to wait (or get clothed) before picking them up if using the TD. Last thing you want to do is transfer a supplement that does modulate a hormone!
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    No reason you couldn’t use both. But, if you have children remember to wait (or get clothed) before picking them up if using the TD. Last thing you want to do is transfer a supplement that does modulate a hormone!

seriously, I see no reason why you should need to be picking up children without at least a tee-shirt on. Invictus dries really quickly, after 5 minutes the chance of transfer is going to be very minimal, and nill if wearing a shirt.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sup3r 11 or SNS reduce XT?
    By Vikingbro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-22-2016, 06:19 AM
  2. For Sale: Trade my Lean Xtreme for SNS Reduce XT (Fat Loss)
    By eneyman in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:16 AM
  3. Reduce xt or x-lean?
    By hamper19 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 07:02 PM
  4. X-Lean, Reduce XT, or Retain 2
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:59 PM
  5. Replies: 8