NEXT PES Select Flavour REQUESTS HERE!!!

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Nobody saying that of course, its just the way I am, peanut butter and cookie butter are two things I can resist, I'm addicted kinda of everything else is fine I can control myself lol that's why I'm not having them since ages and at the present time I don't even have cheat meals on my diet only refeeds
    PS no it's not like saying peanut butter is cheat lol, peanut butter and cookie butter are two different things from a nutritional point of view you know that
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

2. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Nobody saying that of course, its just the way I am, peanut butter and cookie butter are two things I can resist, I'm addicted kinda of everything else is fine I can control myself lol that's why I'm not having them since ages and at the present time I don't even have cheat meals on my diet only refeeds
    I have the Same thing

I will not buy protein nut butters, peanut and almond based due to this reason i have control again with any other type of food just not nut butters.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have the Same thing

I will not buy protein nut butters, peanut and almond based due to this reason i have control again with any other type of food just not nut butters.
    Same man!!! I'm glad someone understands me I had to stop buying all of those nuts butter
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    take scale, weight out how much cookie butter you want . Put the lid on it.
    Just like what you do with all your other food sources.

Again its just another food source, You don't need to be a glutton and go spoon first into a nut butter jar. Easily able to fit this into your daily calories.
    No reason to restrict yourself of any food for "Ages" if that is the case you need to have some better self control with food sources and flexible dieting. Life is not all about broccoli, chicken, rice, and refeeds.

You do not collect paychecks for counting calories or macros, nor will you ever get paid for doing so. Live life a little bit. You are human, Your not the next billboard model, or going to some top tier bodybuilder or physique model. This is just a hobby.

Remember that!
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Again its just another food source, You don't need to be a glutton and go spoon first into a nut butter jar. Easily able to fit this into your daily calories.
    No reason to restrict yourself of any food for "Ages" if that is the case you need to have some better self control with food sources and flexible dieting. Life is not all about broccoli, chicken, rice, and refeeds.

You do not collect paychecks for counting calories or macros, nor will you ever get paid for doing so. Live life a little bit. You are human, Your not the next billboard model, or going to some top tier bodybuilder or physique model. This is just a hobby.

Remember that!
    Agree on everything and I do so with the majority of my food sources but simply can't with nut butters especially during winter
    •   

6. Please make a white macadamia cookie flavor

7. I Agree blueberry muffin or pie or something could be awesome with way PES does their flavorings with Select. I always like IForce's BBM, but while great in oats, i always felt it was light in shakes, im probably on an island with that opinion. However, since so many people love that flavor in stuff I could see it being a hit.
  8. NEXT PES Select Flavour REQUESTS HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Remember that!
    I kinda think you're overthinking this.

He's saying cookie butter and peanut butters are his weakness. Mine is sushi. @GNO is donuts. I can't just eat "one sushi roll" no matter how hard I try. It's not as easy as just weighing it out. I always want more. Which is typically why I don't eat sushi often
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Gingerbread and crushed biscuits, a little different then snickerdoodle.
    moving on
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Remember that!
    Haha, you would hate to watch me diet. I have two gears in life - on and off. At any moment I am one spoonful of peanut butter, 1 french fry, 1 anything away from gluttony. I've had to accept that and have the self control to just not allow myself to indulge in things that trigger bad habits. Habits that were built over decades of life. Are there times where I allow myself a spoonful of peanut butter? Yes. But there are times when a spoonful becomes 2, or 3, or 1/4 of the jar.

Have you ever been REALLY obese? I have. And I got that way by developing some REALLY bad, unhealthy habits that were pretty out of control. And I reinforced those habits over many, many years. And many of those habits were learned from my parents when I was a young child (not blaming them, I have been old enough to make my own choices and know better for a LONG time). The point is, my default is to over eat. As a matter of fact, I have NO off switch. If I start eating and don't have a plan, I can eat so much that people's jaws literally drop and I don't even feel full. I'm not hungry, but I never have any pain or full feeling from over eating. On the rare, random occasion I do overeat and feel full and can't eat anymore, I am almost happy because it's like - "An off switch! Why can't that happen all the time!?"

Some things, however, have a disproportionate trigger in the rewards system in my brain - it's like giving an alcoholic alcohol, I just lose control. I am better off just avoiding them as much as possible than to try to fit them in and risk a binge.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Haha, you would hate to watch me diet. I have two gears in life - on and off. At any moment I am one spoonful of peanut butter, 1 french fry, 1 anything away from gluttony. I've had to accept that and have the self control to just not allow myself to indulge in things that trigger bad habits. Habits that were built over decades of life. Are there times where I allow myself a spoonful of peanut butter? Yes. But there are times when a spoonful becomes 2, or 3, or 1/4 of the jar.

Have you ever been REALLY obese? I have. And I got that way by developing some REALLY bad, unhealthy habits that were pretty out of control. And I reinforced those habits over many, many years. And many of those habits were learned from my parents when I was a young child (not blaming them, I have been old enough to make my own choices and know better for a LONG time). The point is, my default is to over eat. As a matter of fact, I have NO off switch. If I start eating and don't have a plan, I can eat so much that people's jaws literally drop and I don't even feel full. I'm not hungry, but I never have any pain or full feeling from over eating. On the rare, random occasion I do overeat and feel full and can't eat anymore, I am almost happy because it's like - "An off switch! Why can't that happen all the time!?"

Some things, however, have a disproportionate trigger in the rewards system in my brain - it's like giving an alcoholic alcohol, I just lose control. I am better off just avoiding them as much as possible than to try to fit them in and risk a binge.
    You must not know me well
    I use to play offensive line and weighed 200+ Pounds back in the highschool days in a 5'7 frame.
    I have tons of loose skin because of this.

Everyone can cure "bad habits"
    Everyone can cure "Bad relationships with food"

Weather you want to or not is your personal choice. That is not prohibiting you from taking the proper steps in doing so. The only reason why you do not is because you are afraid of change. Sometimes change is for the better, while it may be hard. It may be what you need to do to improve your relationship with food and not putting things off limits.
    @GNO may be able to put down a donut or two, but he knows his limits and does not have to eat a half doze or full dozen to be "Satisfied". Have we all done this before? Sure, but there is a law of diminishing returns on the after effects of just eating a jar of peanut butter, 2-3 pints of ice cream, or eating a full pizza in order to get the satisfaction.

I have no off switch either, and I can easily eat 13 full plates of food at Golden Corral.
    Is it optimal? no.. Do i feel like absolute crap after? Yes Is it worth all the pain and suffering? no..

Take the hard life lessons your learned, take them head on, and learn portion control so this way you can incorporate those things in the future and beat those issues.
    Smokers can quit smoking, its all a mental mind game.
    Alcoholics and quit drinking.. its all in their personal decisions and habits.
    While it may be easier to Avoid them, there is hope that you can overcome the issues. You just have to take the proper steps in order to do so. Weather we choose to do so is up to you. But There is hope.. You just have to put your mind to it, maybe seek professional help, or physically force yourself to defeat your own issues.

But anyways.. Back to Select.

and back to getting some of dat dere PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE or White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie in our lives!
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

12. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I love this idea.
    Yeah man, this or cheesecake in liteally any flavour.

13. So much rdiculousness going on ITT.

Go to a therapist, fix your relationship with food, and live a more normal life people.

Spending money on this will do more for your overall sense of well being than your entire supplement bill ever could.

14. Had an idea, hear me out on this

What if you guys made a cheesecake flavor, and then a separate buttery graham cracker "crust" flavor, Sell them both separately, but also as a stack.

Both would be good enough to be used as standalone flavors...cheesecake, which no one really has a plain cheesecake on the market, and a buttery graham cracker crust flavor, which a few have done but never really as a graham cracker crust flavor, most are just overly cinnamony flavored isolates

Then you could sell them as a stack and the user could mix them and control how much of cheesecake to graham cracker crust ratio their shake had.

I realize this would never happen, but it cannot hurt to dream lol

15. This thread is getting even more serious and interesting than I ever thought

16. Lemon Meringue Cheesecake!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Had an idea, hear me out on this

What if you guys made a cheesecake flavor, and then a separate buttery graham cracker "crust" flavor, Sell them both separately, but also as a stack.

Both would be good enough to be used as standalone flavors...cheesecake, which no one really has a plain cheesecake on the market, and a buttery graham cracker crust flavor, which a few have done but never really as a graham cracker crust flavor, most are just overly cinnamony flavored isolates

Then you could sell them as a stack and the user could mix them and control how much of cheesecake to graham cracker crust ratio their shake had.

I realize this would never happen, but it cannot hurt to dream lol
    I think that's a great idea lol
    Personal trainer, workout warrior and avid supplement user

18. Surprised there aren't more banana flavor requests. One of my favorite for sure.

19. White Chocolate Mint Brownie
    Mmmm think about it.

20. cocunut ice cream !!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rebel1978 View Post
    Surprised there aren't more banana flavor requests. One of my favorite for sure.
    Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 92
Size:  5.5 KB

^ this
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 92
Size:  5.5 KB

^ this
    Name:  IMG_1478463676.515380.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  562.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1478463693.188556.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  402.9 KB

Bomb with CPBC and bananas.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

23. I'm at work eating a brownie fitjoy right now.........not fair posting those pics lol. My grandma made the best banana pudding ever, been my favorite dessert as long as I can remember.

24. Vanilla Pistachio
    Sugar Cookie
    Banana Walnut Bread

25. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Vanilla Pistachio
    Sugar Cookie
    Banana Walnut Bread
    Vanilla pistachio is cool but usually when companies make something like that, it end up like 80% vanilla and if you lucky, 20% pistachio like the WCM that basically tastes like mint with a "bit" of white choc
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Select Protein: Read up!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 823
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:26 PM
  2. PES Select Protein Video Review!
    By DJBeanPole in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:02 PM
  3. PES Select Protein Video Review!
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs