Prototype Nutrition D-Spray (DHEA)

jxn

Awards
I took PP's Dermacrine many years ago before it was discontinued and got great results. I have been looking around lately for a topical DHEA spray to try again. The only thing I am really finding is the D-Spray made by Patrick Arnold. It looks like a solid product, but I haven't seen many reviews for it. Just wondering if anyone and has tried it and if you recommend it? Or if there are better topical DHEA products available somewhere. Thanks!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took PP's Dermacrine many years ago before it was discontinued and got great results. I have been looking around lately for a topical DHEA spray to try again. The only thing I am really finding is the D-Spray made by Patrick Arnold. It looks like a solid product, but I haven't seen many reviews for it. Just wondering if anyone and has tried it and if you recommend it? Or if there are better topical DHEA products available somewhere. Thanks!
Patrick Arnold is obviously a legend, and I like most of his supps, but D-Spray is underwhelming, particularly because it has no AI. DHEA has potential to convert to Estrogen, so a DHEA product without an AI is incomplete, IMHO.

Sup3r DHEA has an AI and several other awesome ingredients on top of a whopping 12,000mg DHEA per bottle, making it the best value TD DHEA product available right now.

fBJCfAN.png

Check out this thread to learn more: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-uk/284952-sup3r-dhea-q.html

As justhere4comm mentioned though, you can still get Dermacrine, which is no doubt a solid product.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r DHEA or Dermacrine. Hands down.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r DHEA is a Sup3r choice. Super lame puns included!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Patrick Arnold is obviously a legend, and I like most of his supps, but D-Spray is underwhelming, particularly because it has no AI. DHEA has potential to convert to Estrogen, so a DHEA product without an AI is incomplete, IMHO.

Sup3r DHEA has an AI and several other awesome ingredients on top of a whopping 12,000mg DHEA per bottle, making it the best value TD DHEA product available right now.

View attachment 140578

Check out this thread to learn more: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-uk/284952-sup3r-dhea-q.html

As justhere4comm mentioned though, you can still get Dermacrine, which is no doubt a solid product.
I have been a dermacrine fan for many years, BUT I am going to try sup3r dhea next time-based on the profile + my experience with Olympus labs products has been very positive!!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Gainz has a transdermal DHEA using the Salvo carier.

BPS still makes Dermacrine.