Likely changes in Blood Work fromTrimax?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is the exacgt mechanism of action of Trimax? and what would be the expected changes in thyroid parameters from use?

I know Triac will lower TSH, but I have heard that Triac is a T3 analog and I have also heard that it is a T3 metabolite? SO the question is, when administering Triac is it actually binding to thyroid receptors directly or is it causing changes in endogenous levels of T4 and T3 which then change the thyroid receptor activity?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
From all the Pubmeds I've looked at, one thing that is never mentioned is the huge rise in SHBG following tiratricol administration. Good questions though; I'd like to know as well. Supersoldier's bloodwork showed unreal amounts of T3.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any search so just search for Supersoldier and Trimax and I should find it? Also I was thinking about the SHBG and I was going to use some ActivaTe.

From all the Pubmeds I've looked at, one thing that is never mentioned is the huge rise in SHBG following tiratricol administration. Good questions though; I'd like to know as well. Supersoldier's bloodwork showed unreal amounts of T3.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly it's in the Trimax sticky in the Supplements section. Search in that forum when you get there as I can't remember what page it was on.

mb27

Awards
If you get a test while "on" your TSH will be very low if not 0 and your T3 will be high. When you come off both will be low for a time, then the TSH increases, which in turn will get the thyroid going.
Triac doesn't do anything TOO your thyroid except make it cease hormone production because TSH is low.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So is Trimax actually increasing the conversion of substrates to T3 or because it is a T3 analog does it just give a false positive high test value for T3?

If you get a test while "on" your TSH will be very low if not 0 and your T3 will be high. When you come off both will be low for a time, then the TSH increases, which in turn will get the thyroid going.
Triac doesn't do anything TOO your thyroid except make it cease hormone production because TSH is low.

mb27

Awards
As far as I know, Trimax will convert to t3, like 4AD will convert to test. I have taken T3 and trimax at different times and thyroid recovery was longer on trimax. I don't know why.