Fat Burners

New Body

Awards
OK GUYS, WHAT IS THE FAT BURNER OF CHIOCE ON THIS BOARD?

I'M GOING TO BUY SOME THIS WEEKEND.

THANKS
:saw: Kill that Fat

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
The old Adipo was where its at. Add some caffeine to that and boom, you were good to go. I tried MD6, it was fairly good. Now I stick with the illicit fat burners, I dont have time for cardio :eek: :eek: :eek:

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just pick any good ECA stack, like Xenadrine, Zenotrope, Ripped Fuel, or Hydroxycut. The ones lacking ephedra are worthless. Stay with label directions as to dosage.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I prefer an NYC over an ECA for exclusive fat burning.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
time for me to be an asshole for once :D

Try this ;)

search for: ephedrine, caffeine, asprin, ECA*, NYC*, usnic acid, sodium usinate,  :)

Attachments

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Id take an NYC any day over ECA...the energy burst and feeling is so much better.... at least for me :). I think I might stock up while I still can..

:D

New Body

Awards
I did a search for NYC without success . . . is there another name I can try and search for it.

Thanks

RippedUp

Awards
GEN's Thermonol XS - as ephedrine-based thermogenics.

inertia

Awards
the shelves in the stores near me are lined with CHARGE.i have a bottle myself and use it but it keeps me up for hours.i can only handle 2 per day.other than that i would ake a good synergistic blend myself,but im lazy.ECA/CLEN!

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GEN's Thermonol XS - as ephedrine-based thermogenics.

Probably the best thermogenic ever put on the market; but now impossible to find. RippedUp, I wish I could convince you to become a regular contributor. Your contributions are highly regarded here, my friend. :)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

Probably the best thermogenic ever put on the market; but now impossible to find. RippedUp, I wish I could convince you to become a regular contributor. Your contributions are highly regarded here, my friend. :)
Bump. Ripped, you're wasting your time at babysitter.com.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
lol he aint the only one, I still see you postin around over there big scotty :D

RippedUp

Awards
LOL. Thanks bros. Sincerely.

I try to stick to babysiiters.com for the fact that it was where I got started a bit more than 2 yeas ago. If we all left, then "uneducated" advice would be spreading like who knows what to newbies.

Peace.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Thanks bros. Sincerely.

I try to stick to babysiiters.com for the fact that it was where I got started a bit more than 2 yeas ago. If we all left, then "uneducated" advice would be spreading like who knows what to newbies.

Peace.
I hear ya. I'm afraid it is too late. I'm about to reply to the 2nd where to buy dextrose thread in a day.

bigjim

Awards
Am i right in saying that GEN, has replaces Thermonol XS, with Thermogen XS? Ive got a bottle of that, and it seems to be the same?

RippedUp

Awards
Yup, same product, different name. I am currently using it too.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
RU, I got 2 unopened bottles. Will take it beginning in May, what are the dosages like?

RippedUp

Awards
Scotty,

2 caps contain the typical 20mg of ephedrine.

The dosage depends on your tolerance. Notice that 1 serving contains also 3mg of yohimbine HCL.

I am currently trying to get rid of 2-3 lbs of fat, while keeping my weight the same - i.e. gain lbm, lose fat.

It's been working great until now.

I am currently stacking;

- 2-4 caps of Thermonol (could take more, but I don't want to build too much tolerance to ephedrine)
- 6 caps of Thermics
- Lipoderm Y
- Endotest

Doing empty stomach cardio 3-4 times/week and keeping my carbs in the 220-250g/day range.
Note that I am taking a shitload of Yohimbine too.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Scotty,

2 caps contain the typical 20mg of ephedrine.

The dosage depends on your tolerance. Notice that 1 serving contains also 3mg of yohimbine HCL.

I am currently trying to get rid of 2-3 lbs of fat, while keeping my weight the same - i.e. gain lbm, lose fat.

It's been working great until now.

I am currently stacking;

- 2-4 caps of Thermonol (could take more, but I don't want to build too much tolerance to ephedrine)
- 6 caps of Thermics
- Lipoderm Y
- Endotest

Doing empty stomach cardio 3-4 times/week and keeping my carbs in the 220-250g/day range.
Note that I am taking a shitload of Yohimbine too.
Thank you sir. I am currently taking 4 caps NYC/day right now. Do that another 6 weeks. Then do some ph's thermonol, UA and triax. This is why I wanted to know the dosages, trying to protect my ass.