Thoughts on these pro hormones?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
That compound is dymethazine (DMZ), which is a DHT derivative. Definitely a highly rate PH, but there are some side effects that can surface with it, and it would require a proper on cycle support and PCT. Hair loss is a probably the biggest concern while on cycle, followed by your typical PH side effects after your cycle (gyno, loss of libido, fatigue, etc.).

Have you used PH's before? And how long have you been training for?

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Never used PH before and don't plan on it. Was just curious about the ingredients. You helped me out on my "I just wanna f*ckin grow" post by the way. Been training for 4 years now seriously.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Never used PH before and don't plan on it. Was just curious about the ingredients. You helped me out on my "I just wanna f*ckin grow" post by the way. Been training for 4 years now seriously.
Oh right! I didn't even look at your name, my bad dude. Yeah I would stay away from PH's in all honesty. I would suggest either staying natural or jumping into the big leagues with real gear. PH's are so hard on your body, and they can really do damage to your liver. Comprimising health isn't worth the 5-10 pound gain IMO

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd experiment with some natty stacks if I were you. Maybe an x gels and abe run would be good!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something that's new that you could look into is androcrine. Great logs on it so far. As far as other products, I'd go with anabeta elite and ArA as a nice stack.