Testify vs. Alphamax xt vs. Testruction

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is the better test booster? Let the games begin...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All 3 are new enough that I doubt anyone has ran all 3 yet to compare. I have always responded well to 3,4-Divanil and F95, so Alphamax XT for that. It's great for recomping, but can be used to cut or bulk. Great all around product with the addition of ashwagandha, DHAA, Eurycoma, Ferulic acid, Boron, etc. Should be lots of great reviews on it already.

I was always Anabeta fan, so I'm interested in Test1fy. It probably is great for bulk, since AC always increases my appetite.

Testruction looks solid as well, and Matt (dsade) always puts out top notch products.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax XT has a more overall formula that I think is better but for the most part the ingredients you look for in a good test booster are properly dosed in both Alphamax XT and Test1fy, Testruction looks okay but more for libido it seems.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Its important to know which one is best, because then you will only ever use that one because it is best.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one is considered the best is in the eye of the beholder and personal feedback.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are good options. They have similar profiles. Depending on your goals, I would go with AlphaMax XT, especially if you're going for a recomp or lean bulk or cut. I would suggest AlphaMax XT for those options due to the F95. It will elevate cAMP levels; increasing lean mass and possible increasing fat loss. F95 can also elevate testosterone. Here are some good reads on F95.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well it would depend on what particular goal you are interested in which will determine which product will be best for you.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its important to know which one is best, because then you will only ever use that one because it is best.
lol

As NewAgeMayan has implied, these are all good choices that each deserve to be tried. I can't speak for Alphamax XT or Testruction, but I have tried Test1fy (the original powdered version) and it was on another level compared to other t-boosters I've tried in the past. Doesn't hurt that their formulator is something of a legend when it comes to test boosters...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Three great products, three great companies. Selecting which would be best should be based on your goals. For me personally, I would use Testruction if I was looking strictly to increase libido. Test1fy would probably be best suited for a bulk or off season diet. And I would opt for Alphamax XT during a lean bulk or recomp. Each profile contains some overlap in ingredients, and each product would may have its advantages depending on your current goals.

From an overall completeness of profile, I would say Alphamax XT is your best choice. Its a very complete product with high quality, properly dosed ingredients that can help to improve body composition, gain lean mass, and optimize hormone levels. But at the end of the day, each of the three you've listed are great products, and there really isn't a wrong choice between those three

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the original testify powder and will start the pills soon. They are far and beyond anything on the market, IMHO.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I am sure alphamax is a great product, but I would not pick a test booster based on forsklin, its an overrated fat burner at best...

Both are good options. They have similar profiles. Depending on your goals, I would go with AlphaMax XT, especially if you're going for a recomp or lean bulk or cut. I would suggest AlphaMax XT for those options due to the F95. It will elevate cAMP levels; increasing lean mass and possible increasing fat loss. F95 can also elevate testosterone. Here are some good reads on F95.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am sure alphamax is a great product, but I would not pick a test booster based on forsklin, its an overrated fat burner at best...
Like I said in my post, depending on his goals, F95 would be worth supplementing with.