How much DMAA is in Mesomorph?

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
So I'm new to DMAA and was just wondering how much there is in a serving of Mesomorph. I notice that it does not list exactly how much on the label.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've actually tried finding it out and I've gotten a few different answers.. It is pretty good though regardless.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
I've actually tried finding it out and I've gotten a few different answers.. It is pretty good though regardless.
What should I expect to feel when first taking it? Will my focus be more intense than a pre workout with high caffeine content?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
300mg Caffeine
65mg DMAA

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Not sure of exactly how much, but I use it once a week after my night shift and I can tell you that there is a hefty dose of DMAA in it.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
What should I expect to feel when first taking it? Will my focus be more intense than a pre workout with high caffeine content?
Focus, endurance and energy through the roof. I wouldn't use for more than 3 days in a row though

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
No kidding. I have had to stop taking due to the hormones I'm taking it. It does give me unparalleled energy and just a desire to **** **** up. Lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang 65mg of DMAA that is a nice dose! Might have to look into the product.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus, endurance and energy through the roof.
If I could count the number of times I've seen this....

OP if you've never messed with DMAA before, start with 1/2 Scoop. Meso is strong stuff but will deliver.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang 65mg of DMAA that is a nice dose! Might have to look into the product.
You'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
If I could count the number of times I've seen this....

OP if you've never messed with DMAA before, start with 1/2 Scoop. Meso is strong stuff but will deliver.
Ha. I remember when I was 20, jack3d just came out and I picked up that and c4. I was a pretty avid coffee drinker so I figured this stuff would need to be double dosed to effect me. I took 2 scoops of jack3d and c4.. On the way to the gym I felt like I was on drugs. Lol. My skin was so tingly it felt like someone was rubbing my skin with a brillow pad. Also my vision was getting a little goofy on me. Ha

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't
Shoot y'all sending out any samples? ? Right now I'm using DMAA caps and a cup of coffee. But hate the coffee feeling in my stomach when I doing high intensity workouts.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha. I remember when I was 20, jack3d just came out and I picked up that and c4. I was a pretty avid coffee drinker so I figured this stuff would need to be double dosed to effect me. I took 2 scoops of jack3d and c4.. On the way to the gym I felt like I was on drugs. Lol. My skin was so tingly it felt like someone was rubbing my skin with a brillow pad. Also my vision was getting a little goofy on me. Ha
Please tell me you didn't do 2 scoops of jack3d And 2 scoops of C4 at the same time....

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot y'all sending out any samples? �� Right now I'm using DMAA caps and a cup of coffee. But hate the coffee feeling in my stomach when I doing high intensity workouts.
Not that I'm aware of, but let me check with HQ and see.

If we don't, I'll send you a few scoops of the Rocket Pop tub I have open.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
On the way to the gym like

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I've used 3 tubs in a row every day for months now with no issue. My tolerance is high AF.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as others have said, 300mg caff + 65mg DMAA.

if you have any more questions OP, please just let me know :)

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can someone enlighten me on how DMAA effects the brain's neurotransmitters? I've abused a lot of partying (illegal) stims in the past and I'm taking a break from that, if I start taking DMAA am I going to be messing my serotonin/dopamine again?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone enlighten me on how DMAA effects the brain's neurotransmitters? I've abused a lot of partying (illegal) stims in the past and I'm taking a break from that, if I start taking DMAA am I going to be messing my serotonin/dopamine again?
DMAA will increase dopamine release

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sure will

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
It states 15.5 grams in one rounded scoop yet when I check on my digital scales, 1 rounded scoop today was 20 grams.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
For Mesomorph, rocket pop is best flavour I have tried then pineapple and lastly grape which tastes similar to the grape OG Craze.

How is the Pink Lemonade, Fruit Punch and Water-Melon, look to be getting one of those 3 with 1 tub of the new tutti-frutti version when it is released.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It states 15.5 grams in one rounded scoop yet when I check on my digital scales, 1 rounded scoop today was 20 grams.
That's why it's always best to use a scale to measure your supplements.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if any of you purchase with international shipping. Not sure which website that sells Meso gives the reasonable shipping rate.

EMG81

Awards
For Mesomorph, rocket pop is best flavour I have tried then pineapple and lastly grape which tastes similar to the grape OG Craze.

How is the Pink Lemonade, Fruit Punch and Water-Melon, look to be getting one of those 3 with 1 tub of the new tutti-frutti version when it is released.
Pink Lemonade is delish, tastes just like the real thing. There's a bit of a chemical aftertaste, but such is the price of glory.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
So DMAA is now legal in the US? When did this change?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Where have you been lol. It was never "illegal" in the first place. We have been fighting the FDA for months now.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
It comes up positive for amphetamines with urine drug tests, unfortunately:(

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It comes up positive for amphetamines with urine drug tests, unfortunately:(
I took a 10 panel urine drug screen for work 3 months ago after 4 months of continuous use at 1 scoop. In fact that morning I had a full scoop of Mesomorph. I'm not saying there isn't a risk but it just never happened for me.