Any thoughts on Nubreed Nutrition Insanity? Or recommend something for energy/focus?

WadeWilson

Awards
A search yielded nothing. The ingredient profile isn't too unique, but I'm still curious. My primary interest is energy and focus, but if it helps burn a little fat, that's good too.

I'm just looking to try something new (for energy/focus). I prefer pills as opposed to PreWO powders, as the latter tend to be full of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and colors. Got any recommendations?

FWIW, I'm very stim-tolerant, and tend to be a non-responder to most things (like nootropics: piracetam, aniracetam, phynylpiracetam, noopept, etc.). I recently tried Oxy Max XT and MTS Drop Factor, both were OK, but nothing special. I definitely didn't notice any "mood enhancing" effects.

Oh yeah, no DMAA; I hate that stuff (it puts me to sleep). I'd also like to avoid huperzine A.

Thanks!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
might want to take a look at Nutra Innovations Burn Xtreme-

great energy and zero crash-

WadeWilson

Awards
might want to take a look at Nutra Innovations Burn Xtreme-

great energy and zero crash-
Thanks, sounds promising. Too bad it isn't available at the "main" sites yet (I was going to order a bunch of stuff at once). I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

One stim/thermo I used to love was the now-banned Slim Xtreme haha :knockedout:

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try Ignit3 currently 50% off at our website with coupon code OLYMPUS50 or you can pick up a sample for a penny. Its so powerful that most people take half a serving at a time.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many oxymax Xt did you take at once? I'm suprised you noticed no mood effects as that's one of the more common effects reported.

WadeWilson

Awards
How many oxymax Xt did you take at once? I'm suprised you noticed no mood effects as that's one of the more common effects reported.
I just followed the label and did one at a time.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks, sounds promising. Too bad it isn't available at the "main" sites yet (I was going to order a bunch of stuff at once). I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

One stim/thermo I used to love was the now-banned Slim Xtreme haha :knockedout:
Take a look at nutriverse

WadeWilson

Awards
Got it! Yea just depends on stim tolerance but I personally enjoy 2 capsules upon waking and at that dose the mood enhancement is very noticeable!
Oh ok. I tend stick to the dosage on the label for proprietary blends; I like knowing specific amounts of each ingredient before "experimenting". I'm somewhat responsible haha I'll try more next time

Maybe it is time for a stim break.
Blasphemy! but yeah, I've been wanting to cut caffeine completely, but that's easier said than done!

For the past few months, my only stims have been yerba mate, coffee, or caffeine pills

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I just followed the label and did one at a time.
Surprised by your feedback on this as well. I agree, its probably time to take a stim break. I know for me personally, one cap of Oxymax XT really improves my focus and mood, and I see that most people report the same. At 2 caps I feel incredible. How long are you dosing it away from food? That can often cause issues with stimulant effectiveness too

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're not feeling anything from OxyMax or Drop Factor, I'd definitely say you may want to consider taking a stim break for an extended period of time.

WadeWilson

Awards
Surprised by your feedback on this as well. I agree, its probably time to take a stim break. I know for me personally, one cap of Oxymax XT really improves my focus and mood, and I see that most people report the same. At 2 caps I feel incredible. How long are you dosing it away from food? That can often cause issues with stimulant effectiveness too
Always on an empty stomach, usually shortly after waking. I was too cautious to take two, as it's a proprietary blend and the label just said to take one

If you're not feeling anything from OxyMax or Drop Factor, I'd definitely say you may want to consider taking a stim break for an extended period of time.
Oh I definitely feel "something", just not much in the way of mood effects. I wasn't surprised though, not much affects me to the extent it does for most people.

I did order some Olympus Labs stuff, and HyperMax XT. I can't wait to see how they perform, I just wish you guys would ditch the artificial colors and sweeteners! I may also get some Burn Xtreme for variety

Thanks for the recommendations!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Always on an empty stomach, usually shortly after waking. I was too cautious to take two, as it's a proprietary blend and the label just said to take one

Oh I definitely feel "something", just not much in the way of mood effects. I wasn't surprised though, not much affects me to the extent it does for most people.

I did order some Olympus Labs stuff, and HyperMax XT. I can't wait to see how they perform, I just wish you guys would ditch the artificial colors and sweeteners! I may also get some Burn Xtreme for variety

Thanks for the recommendations!
What OL products did you pick up? They have a solid product line, Tr1umph is my current favorite from them. I'll be curious to hear your feedback on Hypermax XT in comparison to Oxymax XT. They both contain the Eria Jarensis, which gives me incredible mental clarity and laser focus. I feel like Hypermax XT hits me harder than Oxymax XT, probably due to the powder vs. pills. If you're looking for a pre that delivers clean energy and great focus, you chose well :)

WadeWilson

Awards
What OL products did you pick up? They have a solid product line, Tr1umph is my current favorite from them. I'll be curious to hear your feedback on Hypermax XT in comparison to Oxymax XT. They both contain the Eria Jarensis, which gives me incredible mental clarity and laser focus. I feel like Hypermax XT hits me harder than Oxymax XT, probably due to the powder vs. pills. If you're looking for a pre that delivers clean energy and great focus, you chose well :)
Ignit3 and Elix1r

Yeah everyone raves about the focus aspect so I had to give it a shot

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 and Elix1r

Yeah everyone raves about the focus aspect so I had to give it a shot
Solid choices man. Yeah I personally love the focus I get from Hypermax XT. Let us know what you think!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I haven't tried Insanity but I tried a few other Nubreed products and they are legit, I did hear that Insanity is very good thought.