NUTRITION WAREHOUSE CEE hlp pls

dess

Awards
i'm kinda new to this site, and was checking out nutrtion warehouse's cee. i was wondering how the creatine ethyl ester hcl powder is as a stand alone product. i'm new to making my own brews so wat would be smart to add to this if anything is needed. would i need anything with this for absorption, or would a high glucose solven suffice. i also noticed something on the site called creEthyl extreme, would that be a better buy. i'm just a lil hesitant becuase the cee hcl powder is dirt cheap and all the creatine supps i've taken in the past have been like 7x the price, i know they have some added stuff but how important is that, and if important wat should i add,

any help is appreciated

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i'm kinda new to this site, and was checking out nutrtion warehouse's cee. i was wondering how the creatine ethyl ester hcl powder is as a stand alone product. i'm new to making my own brews so wat would be smart to add to this if anything is needed. would i need anything with this for absorption, or would a high glucose solven suffice. i also noticed something on the site called creEthyl extreme, would that be a better buy. i'm just a lil hesitant becuase the cee hcl powder is dirt cheap and all the creatine supps i've taken in the past have been like 7x the price, i know they have some added stuff but how important is that, and if important wat should i add,

any help is appreciated
You don't need to add anything to CEE. Customs products are reliable and he is a trustworthy guy. You can't go wrong with the products from his site. The powder is a bit off tasting but its your best deal.