Anyone here use GuggulBolic Guggulsterones?

JohnGafnea

Awards
I'm wondering if:
a. fucking with your thyroid is a good idea and
b. it yeilds any results

Thanks.

spike1205

Awards
used it--no sides--but no benefits either
i hear its hit or miss

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
increases tsh hormone production of t4 and thus thro liver t4 converted to t3 , increasing over all metabolism . supposed to work well . another thing is , ure not messing with ur thyroid as its not going to increase tsh release beyond accepted levels , just stabilises ur metabolism when in a calorie deficient phase.
great drug to come off a cycle of t3 along with tyrosine and coleus .

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biotest has just released a product HotRox that combines it with 7-Keto so maybe it's better to use it while taking FL7.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im taking it the Guggulbolic alongside the MM4 and I think its a big p.o.s. My .02

Frankie

Gugglesterone is good for increasing HDL and lowering LDL Cholesterol. That is the only reason I take it.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I take it to prevent acne. It works well. It can also be used during and post-cycle to prevent break-outs.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of Syntrax Guggulbolic but i am waiting til the last 3 weeks of my cutting cycle to use. Ive read that it is best to use at the end of a cycle because your thyroid is weaker than in the beginning. (sounds kind of off the wall but ill take the word for it as of now). Regardless of that, i will post results after i take it.

From what ive read of other's reviews on it.... it was a hit or miss like spike said. some people had good success and some had none. most people did claim their face cleared up though, and it says on my bottle it helps fight off blimishes etc. after reading a few reviews, it seemed that older people had better results than younger people. im guessing because their thyroid was weaker?? give it a try and post your results bro.

inertia

Awards
Gugglesterone is good for increasing HDL and lowering LDL Cholesterol. That is the only reason I take it.
i started guggulsterones recently but was unsure of the doseages to affect your lipid profile,what doses are you starting out at?

so ralph your taking GB cyclically? is this to preserve your gains?

Frankie

BID 920mg at 2 1/2 % Gugglesterones

I take 1/4 teaspoon (920mg of 2 1/2%) of Beyond-A-Century brand of Gugulipid twice a day with meals which roughly translates to 23 mg of gugglesterones of the active type. The book "Healing Power of Herbs" states that the effective clinical dosage is 25 mg of gugglesterones three times a day. Beyond-A-Century (dot) com can be reached at 1-800-777-1324. One hundred doses is $11.75 plus shipping.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i am taking it to, most important, help with fatloss during my cutting cycle but also to help keep my face clear as well. i am taking it to the end (last 3 weeks) of my cutting cycle because at normal doses it last 3 weeks and i have read in the past that it is best to take it (at any given point in a cycle) at the end because your thyroid would be at it's weakest. Thus, giving you better results. I can't say that this is fact, but it sounds like it would be correct and has good reasoning so im going to give it a shot.

inertia

Awards
i am taking it to, most important, help with fatloss during my cutting cycle but also to help keep my face clear as well. i am taking it to the end (last 3 weeks) of my cutting cycle because at normal doses it last 3 weeks and i have read in the past that it is best to take it (at any given point in a cycle) at the end because your thyroid would be at it's weakest. Thus, giving you better results. I can't say that this is fact, but it sounds like it would be correct and has good reasoning so im going to give it a shot.
thats news to me but its good to know there are multiple uses for guggulstarones.lets keep eachouter posted,ill have my cholesterol checked in about 3 weeks or so,it is now 259 heh :p

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i looked for biotest's t2 original formula but couldnt find any. then i looked at syntrax's guggubolic and PBL's trx. i decided to go with syntrax of course, and will give it a shot. we have all bought crappy products before, let's see how this one works out for me.