Rumor Mill: Topical Rebound XT for gyno in production....?

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
From: http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=291549#post291549

Rebound XT has a very low effective dose, so the capsules are going to have a lot of filler, but aside from that, yes, Ab-Solved would be an excellent carrier.

But, you just might see a really, really good product for your purposes in the next month or so.....
We know that Designer Supplements has a lot of new products coming out shortly. We know that they announced intention to work with Avant Labs. It makes sense that one of the products Designer and the topical delivery geniuses at Avant will collaborate on is a transdermal Rebound XT. Localized delivery of the active for direct gyno treatment.... any takers?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We know that Designer Supplements has a lot of new products coming out shortly. We know that they announced intention to work with Avant Labs. It makes sense that one of the products Designer and the topical delivery geniuses at Avant will collaborate on is a transdermal Rebound XT. Localized delivery of the active for direct gyno treatment.... any takers?

I wish they would come out with a transdermal carrier for powders. Some kind of gel that mixes easily with any powder and no need to heat....I'd buy it...I know there are a lot of transdermal carriers out but one from designer supplements would be nice...

blazinred

Awards
I wish they would come out with a transdermal carrier for powders. Some kind of gel that mixes easily with any powder and no need to heat....I'd buy it...I know there are a lot of transdermal carriers out but one from designer supplements would be nice...

avant plans to put out there gel #3 (ab-solved carrier i belive) at some time due to absolved being discontiuned. (sorry for the spelling) you could mix that without about any solid powders w/no fillers and have local spot enhancement. Isnt science great?

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

What you say certainly makes a lot of sense.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha.

I expect that a couple of prototypes will be available to test on people within a couple of weeks.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I would even pay to be a tester. Nothing has worked on my gyno lumps. Not even 40mg Nova + 25mg of exemestane. I even made topical letrozole and it did not work.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I would even pay to be a tester. Nothing has worked on my gyno lumps. Not even 40mg Nova + 25mg of exemestane. I even made topical letrozole and it did not work.
If 25mg of Exemestane didn't help you in addition to everything else you've tried your only option is going to be surgery.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If 25mg of Exemestane didn't help you in addition to everything else you've tried your only option is going to be surgery.

I kinda figured Designer had a good substitute to replace the 7 oxo in ab-solved, but that it wouldn't make sense to say anything until all of the leftover ab-solved is gone. or is 7-OH not suitable for the absolved carrier? just a thought

TSC

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I kinda figured Designer had a good substitute to replace the 7 oxo in ab-solved, but that it wouldn't make sense to say anything until all of the leftover ab-solved is gone. or is 7-OH not suitable for the absolved carrier? just a thought

TSC
7-OH is highly available orally.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
That is the conclusion that I came to after that experience, but since so many are raving about how Rebound XT reduced the size of their lumps, I thought I would give it one last shot. My gyno lumps are not even very big. You can not see them even under a very thin white t-shirt.