Question about Jack'd Up facts panel by Hi-Tech

O

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a question about Hi-Tech Jack'd Up. It was disclosed that the preworkout contains per scoop :
2 grams Creatine
1.3 grams Beta Alanine
100 mg Caffeine
25 mg of DMAA
If a serving (1 scoop) is a total of 4145 mg of ingredients, and L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2:1 is the very first ingredient, then doesn't that mean it contains at least 2 grams since it is listed before Creatine? that would make AAKG, Creatine, and Beta Alanine add up to more then 4.145 grams and that still doesn't include the rest of the ingredient. Can someone explain this to me or tell me if I'm reading it incorrectly? I feel like I'm missing something. Thanks in advance for shedding some light on what I'm missing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just responded to your PM, shoot me a link to where the ingredients have been disclosed, because I have only seen the stim amount disclosed before

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got the link you sent, thank you.

I'll try and get it figured out, I only know of us releasing the stim blend, so there may be an error on their site.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How does APS mesomorph compare to jacked up

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Both are great but I like Mesomorph a lot more. Jacked Up is more like a Jack3d clone while Mesomorph is something created by the gods!!!! haha

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool i have just ordered a tub of mesomorph in rocket pop from strong supps.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ok cool i have just ordered a tub of mesomorph in rocket pop from strong supps.
Rocket Pop is my favorite flavor. Good choice man

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of ordering a tub of jack'd up, but will just order another tub of mesomorph later on once my 1st tub is nearly out.

This is based on your feedback of mesomorph being the stronger product, i am currently in week 3 of my stim break and will do for 4 full weeks or 30 days off all caffeine then start back up with the mesomorph which will be my first time using DMAA, the strongest pre i have used has been Canibal Ferrox Amped so it will be good to see how AMP Citrate compares to the DMAA.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph ftw....easily and by far. However, if you want less DMAA and a more caffeine focused product then Jack'd Up is an option.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thinking of ordering a tub of jack'd up, but will just order another tub of mesomorph later on once my 1st tub is nearly out.

This is based on your feedback of mesomorph being the stronger product, i am currently in week 3 of my stim break and will do for 4 full weeks or 30 days off all caffeine then start back up with the mesomorph which will be my first time using DMAA, the strongest pre i have used has been Canibal Ferrox Amped so it will be good to see how AMP Citrate compares to the DMAA.
I'd have to agree with others, mesomorph is far stronger. Jack'd up has its place though, for those that meso is to strong for!!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'd have to agree with others, mesomorph is far stronger. Jack'd up has its place though, for those that meso is to strong for!!