since sesathin is sold out everywhere........

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Is there any other products that arent currently sold out everywhere that work much in the same manner as sesathin?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
High dose fich oil would have some of the same effects, PPAR activation is the 1st thing that comes to mind, glycogen depletion too.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sesame oil, maybe? I did a 7-week CKD cycle and was taking in close to 4-5 TBSP's a day of the stuff. Seemed to work really well, and it tastes good.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can find phenogen that might work for you as well.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Sesame oil, maybe? I did a 7-week CKD cycle and was taking in close to 4-5 TBSP's a day of the stuff. Seemed to work really well, and it tastes good.
I won't argue with results, but unless you are really on a CKD diet (and pounding fats in lieu of carbs) this much sesame oil is probably not good. The sesamin content is so minimal that you really won't benefit in that respect, and sesame oil itself is not super-healthy (re: Omega 3-6-9's), as are fish oil, flax, and to some degree olive oil.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was doing - in addition to fish and flax oil I was also supplementing with Sesame oil in order to hit the ~220g of fat a day that was required. Might not have been the sesame oil at all - could have just be the diet.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
we may have to assemble a strike force to harden and protect the sesamin pipelines.

I am now officially OUT of Sesathin caps; luckily, I still have 1.5 bottles of Phenogen - but the clock is ticking....

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking like we'll have it in next week :)

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
If you do not have it out by monday.. each day it is late.. i shall have to kill a kitten... between you and sledge and his product... bob barker is proud of me!

:gore:

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Maybe we need a "war of liberation" against whatever country produces this precious, much-sought oil.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
"It's a lignan!"

GREAT news, Par!
Is it the raw you're expecting, or salable product?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
bb.com has phenogen..thank god i was feinding over here...almost a boys n the hood moment

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
What the heck is a lignan?

From a different site:
Lignans are natural plant compounds locked in the cell matrix of certain seeds, beans, legumes, fruits, and vegetables. Lignans bear a strong resemblance to estrogen in shape, structure, and some functionality. While lignans resemble estrogen, they are much gentler to the body.

The resemblance of certain and specific lignans to estrogen is highly relevant because estrogen can instigate mutations in cellular DNA that may result in breast cancer. To add insult to injury, estrogen may further fuel these cancers once developed.

The strong resemblance between lignan and estrogen enables lignan to compete against estrogen for estrogen receptor sites on breast cells. Once displaced, excessive or bad estrogens are harmlessly flushed from the body as waste. The interaction between lignans, estrogen, and estrogen receptors has occurred throughout time immemorial, purportedly to buffer and balance the more powerful human hormones. Lignans have a much weaker attraction and must significantly outnumber estrogen molecules in order to effectively compete for, and block, these receptors. A high-in-lignan diet, or supplementation with Brevail, can raise the percentage of lignan to estrogen to a protective 10,000/1 ratio. This appears to be the body's way of self-regulating plant lignans and related compounds in concert with estrogens and other hormones produced by the body. The result is a gentle balance between body and nature, just as nature intended.
And, while I was out, I found this on sesamin specifically:
Sesame lignan may help control blood pressure

That said, I'm still not sure I know what a lignan is, really....

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sadly (sort of), we got so backordered on the liquid that raws all had to go to that, so caps are once again delayed.
For those who have not been paying attention, SesaThin is back and has begun shipping to our retailers.

I think a few are taking pre-orders at a discount for a day or two.