Sustain Alpha for daily use as an antioxidant?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've read everywhere that Trans-Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant so to those of you who have used Sustain Alpha, do you feel it helped you energy/immunity/brain clarity wise?

C

CrypticFire

Awards
No I really don't. But it does give me rock hard boners

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I've read everywhere that Trans-Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant so to those of you who have used Sustain Alpha, do you feel it helped you energy/immunity/brain clarity wise?
Trans Res is something i feel you would have to use over time to have the benefits of it in that matter. I believe a lot of supplements are this way the body needs to be under the influence for a while for a greater effect to occur.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Trans Res is something i feel you would have to use over time to have the benefits of it in that matter. I believe a lot of supplements are this way the body needs to be under the influence for a while for a greater effect to occur.
That's what i thought gonn buy 6 bottles at 2 pumps daily and test it out!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would take consistent dosing over a period of time to have the antioxidant effect. Primary focus of SA is to help/boost testosterone levels.

Only thing I can recommend is to try the product for a few months and see if you get the effect you're looking for

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
It would take consistent dosing over a period of time to have the antioxidant effect. Primary focus of SA is to help/boost testosterone levels.

Only thing I can recommend is to try the product for a few months and see if you get the effect you're looking for
That's what im going for and any Test boost is a plus! Im gearing more towards health now. Im in the best shape i've ever been in 174 at 11-12% bf so im feeling good now i wanna stay healthy!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what im going for and any Test boost is a plus! Im gearing more towards health now. Im in the best shape i've ever been in 174 at 11-12% bf so im feeling good now i wanna stay healthy!
That's good man! Congratulations.

Healthy with optimal gym performance is best!