Awards
KEY FEATURES:
7g of 2:1:1 BCAAs
2g of PEAKO2™ – Patent-Pending and Tested
3.5g of Leucine to Trigger Muscle Protein Synthesis
2.5 Glutamine
1g of Citrulline Malate
Electrolytes for Improved Performance

Research conducted at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, suggests that consuming just 4 grams daily of PEAKO2 for only 7 days may help increase maximum power output and anaerobic peak strength, and after just 21 days, may further improve oxygen utilization during exercise and prolong time to exhaustion.†

Seems like they added cordyceps militaris . Anybody have any feedback on this yet ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got the chance to beta-test the product. I saw some good improved recovery/endurance within the first week. I know a lot of people are getting their hands on it now so the feedback should be rolling in.

Compared to the OG Xtend I would give it an edge for overall performance based off using it for over 21+ Days. 1Fast400 Will have tons of feedback shortly not just from the AM Community but plenty of others. I only got to try the raws, not the new black cherry flavor which I heard is their best. I find it hard to surpass Mango which is incredible off the original line.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried it but the profile looks good. I liked the original version to.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Profile looks solid. Can't wait to hear some feedback on flavors as well

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The black cherry is excellent, my new favorite flavor. Peak02 is incredibly legit. If you take 2 servings a day for 7 days, you'll see a difference. The difference at 21 days is very significant, which is what 1 bottle lasts at that dose. I'm hoping people give it a real shot that way. I think Peak02 will be in a ton of other products by start of year. I don't come out with products often, this one was 3 years in the works. Flexatril was over 2. I don't come out with much, science takes awhile.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
I literally live off of Xtend, I have Mango at my house and Orange Dream at my job. I take it cause I live in south Florida and work outside all day.

Can't wait to grab this one for my workouts

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The flavoring is absolutely insane. Haven't had a chance to run it for even a week yet though.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for this thread, i saw the special on easter and just saw a black label but never checked the ingrident profile

so this stuff will only be put out by scivation huh

Looking fwd to more feedback on results.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure other companies will be using it, in pre workouts. We have an exclusive with BCAA + Peak02.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally forgot this product existed....does Scivation have this kind of product with intra-carbs in it too? That'd prob be my go-to if so.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It'll be this product with PeakO2 + carbs? I don't see it on their website.
They just have Xtend + Carbs (Xtend Endurance)
Xtend Performance is the new version with peak o2

If you want carbs, add glycofuse, waxy maize, dextrose etc whichever you prefer.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Right now the only offering is without carbs.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Lol orange is the worst selling flavor, in anything

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to see 90 servings .. take out 1G of cit malate or add 2.5g per scoop :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Changing a formula creates huge issues. Possibly upc changes, swap outs with large vendors and international issues. Don't plan on seeing a change. I'm finishing up an xtend pre workout. Along with new primaforce items. Lots of stuff coming.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
We may do a 90 end of year. This is a new concept and we need to see how it resonates. I have 2 years of feedback and study data, but need to see how a recreational lifter responds. I personally love the stuff, just hope people realize how good this stuff really is

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
We may do a 90 end of year. This is a new concept and we need to see how it resonates. I have 2 years of feedback and study data, but need to see how a recreational lifter responds. I personally love the stuff, just hope people realize how good this stuff really is
Alright Mike. I already have 2 tubs but I'm snagging 2 more and once my back is better I'll run it as you suggest.

If not satisfied, I get to take the hellcat for 4 laps.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm anxiously awaiting my Xtend (black cherry) and Flexeril from NP. Should hopefully be here by tomorrow. I'll be sure to share my thoughts on both. I do a lot of metabolic conditioning work so I have a good baseline to work off regarding the Xtend.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks quite interesting and would love to give this a go soon.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm quite proud of both of these products.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm quite proud of both of these products.
The recommended dose is 2g PeakO2, which is found in one scoop, correct? Or do you really recommend 2 scoops/4g PeakO2?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Study dose was 4g a day. We believe it's about cumulative, studying that now. So 1 scoop on 14 days should provide what 2 did on 7.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Study dose was 4g a day. We believe it's about cumulative, studying that now. So 1 scoop on 14 days should provide what 2 did on 7.
Is the study looking at drop off in performance after the individual stops? Curious about any saturation effects if there any.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Not testing that. A big range of doses

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
New Scivation Xtend "Perform"

Not testing that. A big range of doses
Cool, sounds good.

Is the study published publicly? If so, can I get a copy to read? Super curious.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
It was presented at ISSN, being published later this year.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4594151/
Thanks Mike.

I'm really curious to see the results at 2g/day. As you said in another post you'd expect similar results at 2g/day just a longer period to see the increase.

If 2g/day ends up being helpful, I can justify the price for 1.5 months of consistent use per tub, especially if you end up releasing a more cost friendly 90 serving later this month.

In any case, excited to try the 4g/day dosing for at least 30 days :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Mike.

I'm really curious to see the results at 2g/day. As you said in another post you'd expect similar results at 2g/day just a longer period to see the increase.

If 2g/day ends up being helpful, I can justify the price for 1.5 months of consistent use per tub, especially if you end up releasing a more cost friendly 90 serving later this month.

In any case, excited to try the 4g/day dosing for at least 30 days :)
Or maybe a clever idea that I'm going to try eventually:
4g/day for one week, then 2g/day afterwards.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
In a few months I'll know 1-2g per day and mega dosing.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
In a few months I'll know 1-2g per day and mega dosing.
Would you be prepared to make a conjecture at this stage as to whether peak02 is possibly going to involve load-maintanence saturation mechanisms?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
No comments till I know
Fair enough.

Generally speaking, I find it an interesting topic with supplementation, training and hypertrophy over time:

Given a fixed quantity of a supplement, is it better to...

...dose low, but still efficaciously, and for a long period

....dose high, with possible greater efficacy, but for a shorter period

All else being equal, which might lead to greater growth? There are obviously a number of determining variables here.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Those black labels outshine the white Mike

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't happy with the label lol. There will be a MUCH improved version in 3-4 months

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
The silver of the xtend should be the label background color and black font would look real dope

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
IMO the black label makes u kind of get lost and doesn't target your attention much . too hard to read as well. I like the white label Xtends looks more modern and easier on the eyes . that black label actually makes me mad

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The black looks more fierce imo