Alphamax XT vs HCGenerate

freeedom

freeedom

Awards
Which of these products do you guys think is more effective?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm looking at the right label for HCGenerate a few of the ingredients seem a little underdosed. It looks like it may be pretty decent for libido, however Alphamax XT appears to be better all around. More 3,4-Divanil, more Tongkat Ali, addition of Ashwagandha, F95, DHAA.

Are you comparing them as standalone products, or additions to PCT? A little more info, and we could help let you know which parts of Alphamax XT will shine for your goals.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is definitely the more complete product and most likely the better choice (I have not tried it yet). HCGenerate is an effective product IMO. It makes my libido sky high and my nuts nice and plump and increases wellbeing for me. It was my favorite test booster for a long time. With all that said if I were to buy one of these today I would still go with AlphaMax XT because of its superior profile.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Have ran HCGenerate and AlphaMax (original). AlphaMax is better by far. Didn't notice much on HCGenerate whereas AlphaMax delivered. Price wise makes AlphaMax all the better.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have ran HCGenerate and AlphaMax (original). AlphaMax is better by far. Didn't notice much on HCGenerate whereas AlphaMax delivered. Price wise makes AlphaMax all the better.
I found HcGenerate much more effective for me than the OG AlphaMax. But, I would definitely choose the AlphaMax XT over it. I feel they made nice additions to to the original.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found HcGenerate much more effective for me than the OG AlphaMax. But, I would definitely choose the AlphaMax XT over it. I feel they made nice additions to to the original.
I think the removal of Arimistane, and the addition of eurycoma combined with rest of formula will provide a huge libido boost compared to OG. And I was a lucky one who benefited from og in libido dept.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna lie, I used to get frustrated at all the AlphaMax recommendations (Arimistane....ugh) but AlphaMax XT is a whole new product IMO. That's something I'd recommend for sure if you're going for an all-in-one hormonal optimization product (Cortisol, Estrogen, and Test)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's wrong with arimistane now?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people still enjoy, however a lot also don't. Achy joints, crushed libido, etc.

From the product I ran that contained DHAA, I enjoyed it more than the arimistane version. Libido was higher, no sign of joint pain, and the weight loss was more permanent.

Even though OG Alphamax was a great product, there is always room for advancement.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna lie, I used to get frustrated at all the AlphaMax recommendations (Arimistane....ugh) but AlphaMax XT is a whole new product IMO. That's something I'd recommend for sure if you're going for an all-in-one hormonal optimization product (Cortisol, Estrogen, and Test)
100% agree bro!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh, I like arimistane. Just not at 75mg. 50mg was better, and I felt I could run it long term.

Libido wasn't ever boosted, but erection quality was. Especially with Fadogia.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should give the new version a chance. We removed Arimistane and used Tonkat Ali, DHAA and KSM-66 which are going to increase free testosterone and people really love Tongkat Ali for libido as well. Also, Ferulic Acid was added, which aids in overall performance and recovery.

Nothing, some just get joint discomfort at low doses even when supplementing with fish oil or joint support. I used to love Arimistane. I still like it, but with age, my joints are starting not to like it as much. I can still get by with 75mg, but my joints feel it some now.