Legal Gear's "Anabolic Protein"

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys seen this? The primary protein source is from buckwheat at which they claim is superior in creating skeletal muscle hypertropy to micellear casein. What are your opinions on this? I find it quite interesting to say the least, and have picked up a 2.2lb tub of their "rich milk chocolate" flavor. I am skeptical though on how much (if any) of a difference I will notice as far as longterm size and recovery is concerned, especially for the hefty price tag, which renders only 15 servings per tub.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Here we go again with Legal Gear's marketing crap.. just stick to all the whey for you protein.. they have some awesome stuff..

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I know. Sorry about the LG BS. I was seriously debating whether or not to post, simply because the thread below was about LGs M1P and talk was pretty shady about them.. Honestly so far the protein seems to just be another hype about nothing..

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I know. Sorry about the LG BS. I was seriously debating whether or not to post, simply because the thread below was about LGs M1P and talk was pretty shady about them.. Honestly so far the protein seems to just be another hype about nothing..
Most of the stuff from LG is. There may be some good stuff, but when they pattern their marketing after muscle-crap I tend to stay away. I would say stick with the board sponsors (of course I'm biased :D ), at least with them, you'll be sure that you will be getting someone who will be straight up with you concerning the products they put out.

I clicked the link and that "anabolic protein" looks just like another low carb MRP. Like Matt said, stick with ATW, for the price of 2 pounds at BB.com, you can get 5 at ATW. Plus if you have any questions, you can field them to the two resident ATW "whey goddesses" Laura and Maura.:)

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now that there is chocolate mint protein from ATW, there's no need for anything else.

Screw Legal Gear and their bunk products, especially Product X.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legal Gear is crap, just look at the name of the company "Legal Gear". There main customer base is still in high school!...Just like VPX and there "Gangsta Test", and "Monster Test"....Legal Gear is VPXs little brother!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Contains: Lean Carbs - Designer Carbs Promote Leanness & Muscle Growth

ingredients:Maltodextrin, Fructose

Doesn't seem too "designer" to me :rofl:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established

lol what a joke 'legal gear" is...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
When is All the Whey going to come out with a rum or beer flavored protein? That I would buy a lifetime supply of.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

But they have Seth Roberts!