Chosen 1 and Brutal 4ce Blackstone Labs

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Hey Guys,

Anybody tried this 2 new products from Blackstone Labs?

Is just 1 andro a 4 andro with liposomal delivery, but what I would like to know is if they can make the difference compared to Andro the giant and Super mandro by Hardrock Supplements.

Also would be enough the dosage of 2 caps per day AM/PM?

Thanks a lot to all of u!

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely overpriced. For the money you'd certainly be better off with the other products you mentioned. And two caps per day of the Blackstone products would likely yield disappointing results.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Completely overpriced. For the money you'd certainly be better off with the other products you mentioned. And two caps per day of the Blackstone products would likely yield disappointing results.
I agree. Pass on it. There's much better stuff out there. (OL, LG, FN, Sparta; all good companies that are here on AM sell better stuff than BL.)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
It will be fine I bought couple bottles of both will be using later this year, and will likely be picking up another I will also mention. FYI I paid 50$ for Chosen1 and 50$ for Brutal and got an additional 10% off so as to price lol whatever... typical/standard price. Picked up more on the holiday sale might paid 35-40ish had a pretty big discount and free shipping for 1 day only.

mod edit: we don't promote primeval here.

BSL's new bio chemist explaining it on launch ( In the youtube link ) he had done a good bit of research writeup before working for BSL

Edit: To add I was a Prime rep I am no longer a rep and have no affiliation atm with BSL or Prime

Last edited:

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair points, Rob. Ultimately, I'd go with OL's product as the best value.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I agree. Pass on it. There's much better stuff out there. (OL, LG, FN, Sparta; all good companies that are here on AM sell better stuff than BL.)
what specific products from BSL have you use? out of the companies you have mentioned ive had terrible luck with some and great luck with others...

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
what specific products from BSL have you use? out of the companies you have mentioned ive had terrible luck with some and great luck with others...
Dust v2. Proprietary blend. Not that great taste and kinda pricey for a prop blend.

And from looking through the different products and the profiles, I just wasn't all that impressed. I haven't used their PHs, but just comparing it to the companies I'm familiar with on here, they just don't seem to be giving the best directives for their PHs. For example, with 1-Andro, IML and LG are basically going to recommend 100-200mg a day. 200mg/d probably being your best bet. BL says don't go over 130mg/d. I think Sparta and OL are higher doses of product as well. But whatever works for you I suppose. The PH pricing will probably be similar to everyone else. I was just more so not impressed with their non-PH line.

Like you said, some people have luck with companies that others don't. That's why the logs here on AM and other places are nice.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Dust v2. Proprietary blend. Not that great taste and kinda pricey for a prop blend.

And from looking through the different products and the profiles, I just wasn't all that impressed. I haven't used their PHs, but just comparing it to the companies I'm familiar with on here, they just don't seem to be giving the best directives for their PHs. For example, with 1-Andro, IML and LG are basically going to recommend 100-200mg a day. 200mg/d probably being your best bet. BL says don't go over 130mg/d. I think Sparta and OL are higher doses of product as well. But whatever works for you I suppose. The PH pricing will probably be similar to everyone else. I was just more so not impressed with their non-PH line.

Like you said, some people have luck with companies that others don't. That's why the logs here on AM and other places are nice.
The delivery system matters with regards to dosing you cannot compare them directly as you seem to be. Some of the ones you listed are not that bio available and would be far inferior ( Meaning they need a far higher dose to achieve the same ) providing even less active compound as most of it will be destroyed.

Did you read my post above on this? ;)

As to Dust V2 I liked the black lemonade most followed with watermelon tho I will soon try the cotton candy but I like Dust to each their own on that it's fairly cheap it's on a lot of sites has been b1g1 on several also comes free with hype in some others in the past ( I bought it myself ). I am really hoping that cotton candy gonna be epic!

I suspect a new pre is in the works tho with bringing on that chemist and FB hints possibly using dmha? I dunno or if even it is a new pre just something I think might be Hype is also being reformulated which is good because tho it was effective/good it was way to pricey for what it was nice when it came free with Angel Dust on dif sites tho.

My current fav pre workout is Centurion's God of War Red just FYI

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
The delivery system matters with regards to dosing you cannot compare them directly as you seem to be. Some of the ones you listed are not that bio available and would be far inferior providing even less active compound as most of it will be destroyed.

Did you read my post above on this? ;)

As to Dust V2 I liked the black lemonade most followed with watermelon tho I will soon try the cotton candy but I like Dust to each their own on that it's fairly cheap it's on a lot of sites has been b1g1 on several also comes free with hype in some others in the past ( I bought it myself ). I suspect a new pre is in the works tho with bringing on that chemist and FB hints possibly using dmha? I dunno or if even it is a new pre just something I think might be Hype is also being reformulated which is good because tho it was effective/good it was way to pricey for what it was nice when it came free with Angel Dust on dif sites tho.

My current fav pre workout is Centurion's God of War Red just FYI
I did read it. And watched the video. I wasn't comparing directly, per se. (Though, I guess it came out that way with using IML as an example; I don't think they use liposomes.) I know LG uses a liposomal delivery system, so that would be a comparison, which means BL has a higher dose per cap, but LG gives higher dosing instructions. And OL is using S-SEDDS which is liposomal, right?

I just don't know why BL had to cap it at 2/day on their directives, even with increased bioavailability. And is it a blend because of the added esters?

All that to say, I'd like to see a good comparison log. I can't find any from the Google. I'm sure it's not junk, but I've heard better things from other companies.

I'm still in that learning process, though, so I'm glad to be wrong. :)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I did read it. And watched the video. I wasn't comparing directly, per se. (Though, I guess it came out that way with using IML as an example; I don't think they use liposomes.) I know LG uses a liposomal delivery system, so that would be a comparison, which means BL has a higher dose per cap, but LG gives higher dosing instructions. I just don't know why BL had to cap it at 2/day on their directives, even with increased bioavailability. And is it a blend because of the added esters?

All that to say, I'd like to see a good comparison log. I can't find any from the Google. I'm sure it's not junk, but I've heard better things from other companies.

I'm still in that learning process, though, so I'm glad to be wrong. :)
I may have to do a log when I use it

I don't have anything against any of those other companies and have products from majority of them ( Using OL's LGD right now and used BSL's both worked great ) - Any of those will likely work just fine but their delivery system will need to be factored for the dose. Stack Attack I am using right now as mentioned is 332mg but it's not using that delivery system.

Have used nearly the entire BSL lineup certainly products I love in the line/past lineup, and products I wouldn't use or some I didn't care for could say that for every company I ever bought a product from tho. Just seems to me more of a good bro circle of what's "In" vs what's "out" there are plenty of forums you can go to and get a completely different impression of any brand.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I may have to do a log when I use it

Primeval's is something to also look at which I listed 100mg a cap using the same liposomal delivery they just brought that out with their 1-Andro Max v2 and 4 Andro Max when their new intra comes out might pick them all up depending what that intra looks like when I see it's profile.

I don't have anything against any of those other companies and have products from majority of them ( Using OL's LGD right now and used BSL's both worked great ) - Any of those will likely work just fine but their delivery system will need to be factored for the dose. Stack Attack I am using right now as mentioned is 332mg but it's not using that delivery system.

Have used nearly the entire BSL lineup certainly products I love in the line/past lineup, and products I wouldn't use or some I didn't care for could say that for every company I ever bought a product from tho. Just seems to me more of a good bro circle of what's "In" vs what's "out" there are plenty of forums you can go to and get a completely different impression of any brand.
That's true. Probably just sore about such a disappointing prewo; but disappointing for me, while others love it.

How did you dose their Andros when you used them?

I'd also like to compare PLs LGD to FNs LGD. But, if at the end of the day they work the same, than I'll go with whichever company I like better. ;)

And if OP already bought the products, I'd love to see a log.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anyway Rob the primeval 1 andro and 4 andro v2 are for sure the best option but to make a good cycle for example 8 weeks at 300 mg I have to buy more than 2 bottles each in order to dose them 3 caps per day...this means lots of money!

But even dosed at 2 caps per day are for sure better than chosen and brutal!

at the moment I'm using too Dust V2 and I love it, doesn't matter for the proprietary blend.
dont knock until you try... the 300mg is not considering the new delivery system...i was dosing the crap out of LG's with little to no difference

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
dont knock until you try... the 300mg is not considering the new delivery system...i was dosing the crap out of LG's with little to no difference
Explain better, what did u use exactly with poor results?

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
What LG product at what dose? I enjoyed 200mg/d but I know I would've seen a difference at 300 or 350.

And the not knocking something until you try it is a good reminder. I don't wanna come across as bashing BL at all.

Unless you're MuscleTech. Then I'm probably gonna make fun of it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
every ph LG had before merging and revamping the delivery system... i have zero affiliation with any brand at this point but my first ph was M1d black pill form with decent beginner results... OL tr3n was by far the best ever ive used thus far

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
every ph LG had before merging and revamping the delivery system... i have zero affiliation with any brand at this point but my first ph was M1d black pill form with decent beginner results... OL tr3n was by far the best ever ive used thus far
I've been looking at tr3n. I'd like to give it a run.

I think the revamping was a good idea on LG's part.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Anyway Rob the primeval 1 andro and 4 andro v2 are for sure the best option but to make a good cycle for example 8 weeks at 300 mg I have to buy more than 2 bottles each in order to dose them 3 caps per day...this means lots of money!

But even dosed at 2 caps per day are for sure better than chosen and brutal!

at the moment I'm using too Dust V2 and I love it, doesn't matter for the proprietary blend.

You do not need as much compound because you are getting more of it so there is simply no need at all. If 95% of the compound is reaching vs the older forms where most was destroyed you simply do not need as much to get the same exact results. That delivery system is what is allowing far more of the compound to reach circulation vs being eaten by stomach acid.

I believe its highly likely both of those are being made by the same manufacturer to use the liposomal delivery and def that primeval is pretty good deal.

I <3 Dust :) can't wait to try the cotton candy

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Definitely go with OL's new line.

Don't know if the sales still going on at strongsupplements with the discount codes but if it is hop on it quick!
They shipped mine same day and came coast to coast in 2 days with first class mail lol....that's rare.