Anyone ever cycle non stim pump products?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Anyone here ever cycle products such as High Volume? You know the deal...... Use the tub up and then do not use anymore for a couple weeks? Have you felt that this brings you better pumps if you cycle products once in a while, even if they are non stim?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes indeed. Ou still have to watch the tolerance your body builds to some substances and the effects become he "usual". Cycling helps combat that

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Yes indeed. Ou still have to watch the tolerance your body builds to some substances and the effects become he "usual". Cycling helps combat that
Alright cool and thank you for your input. This week I will only buy Amino IV and nothing else. Wait a couple weeks till I purchase another tub of a stim based Pre-workout and High Volume.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alright cool and thank you for your input. This week I will only buy Amino IV and nothing else. Wait a couple weeks till I purchase another tub of a stim based Pre-workout and High Volume.
have you ever tried HYPERMAX XT ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No I haven't. Tell me a little about it please and thank you. :)
I could have swore i added u to my friends list !!! If not ill add u now. Ok so hypermax xt contains citrulline 3000 milligrams beta alanine at 1600 milligrams glycerol powder 1000 milligrams agmatine sulfate at 500 milligrams choline bitartrate at 250 milligrams that will be your pump matrix in my opinion those are the ingredients that will give you that fantastic pump. Now for energy blend we have some unique characters a dose of caffeine that is 200 milligrams which isn't too high and won't leave you feeling cracked out. We also have the new eria jarensis which is the new supplement to the market praised for its clean boost of energy and in my opinion would replace the 1,3 then we have B - phenylethylamine HCl which is known for keeping you level headed and focused . When I tried Hypermax for the first time before I was even a rep for Performax labs I fell in love with it. I still have a tub of the OG Hypermax. I guess the main focus of my post is to give you an option that won't make you paranoid but will give you that great focus and energy that you desire to kill it in the gym! Good luck my friend and by the way I love 99% of your post!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't cycle off per say but I do cycle different non stim pre's depending on how I'm feeling. Right now my rotation is iFN Hemavo2, PES High Volume, Komodo Vaskular and CL White Pipes

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pretty much always take a pump product, Hemavo2 Max being my staple but I rotate high volume in at times.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I never thought about cycling off of non stim based products, but some of you DO bring up a good point about tolerance to them not working anymore

I think I will have to start doing that. Hell we cycle off everything else, why not one more thing!!!!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Always good to cycle off for a bit OR switch up ingredients used.

For example, one pump product I use might focus on KNO3 and Hydromax, while another utilizes L-Cit, Agmatine, etc.

That way I don't necessarily have to be "off" of a pump product for any duration whilst still reaping the benefits.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look at it like, I don't use it everyday.. I only use it 4x per week so my 3 days off are technically speaking, Cycling off.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on how many times you workout per week and how much you take it. However, I don't really see a point in taking time off of a non stim product. The reason you cycle caffeine is to refresh all of your endocrine processes. Most non stims only have performance enhancers/ recovery agents in them.

In saying that, do whatever works for you. If to like it do it. I personally would just swap out pump products. Like a tub or two of high volume and then switch to white pipes, MTS Vasky, or something simple like noxygen.

It's really all preference IMHO.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always use either nitrates or agmatine, then rotate between focus xt and caffein free focus xt.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really much need to cycle off of any products with the exception of nitrates. There is some research showing the body can develop some tolerance to those with long term use.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree it's good to cycle the stims and let the adrenals reset. I usually just take a non stim pump product these I naturally have some high energy and I'm easy to overstimulate.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How long do you recommend cycling of caffeine, I have recently been using Ferrox as my PWO as Hyde V2 and MaxOut stopped working, now im only using Ferrox Amped 2 times a week so i do not build a tolerance to AMP Citrate, should 2 weeks or 1 whole month off caffeine and stims using PES High Volume and Hemavol be enough time to reset sensitivity. Its been a about 2 years since my last stim break, as a result i do not even feel 400mg of caffeine now and can go up-to 1000 mg+ in a day.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long do you recommend cycling of caffeine, I have recently been using Ferrox as my PWO as Hyde V2 and MaxOut stopped working, now im only using Ferrox Amped 2 times a week so i do not build a tolerance to AMP Citrate, should 2 weeks or 1 whole month off caffeine and stims using PES High Volume and Hemavol be enough time to reset sensitivity. Its been a about 2 years since my last stim break, as a result i do not even feel 400mg of caffeine now and can go up-to 1000 mg+ in a day.
It's highly individualistic. If it's been a long time since you've done a stim break, you may need 4-5 weeks to completely reset your tolerance. It's possible you may just naturally have a high tolerance to stims.

Do you get headaches or feel sluggish when not taking in any caffeine during the day?

I've done a stim break once and not felt much from it. I naturally have a high tolerance for stims and can have coffee right before bed without it affecting my sleep. Likewise, I can not ingest any caffeine for days and not have any withdrawal symptoms.

Try laying off any caffeine intake whatsoever for a few days and see how it affects you.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's highly individualistic. If it's been a long time since you've done a stim break, you may need 4-5 weeks to completely reset your tolerance. It's possible you may just naturally have a high tolerance to stims.

Do you get headaches or feel sluggish when not taking in any caffeine during the day?

I've done a stim break once and not felt much from it. I naturally have a high tolerance for stims and can have coffee right before bed without it affecting my sleep. Likewise, I can not ingest any caffeine for days and not have any withdrawal symptoms.

Try laying off any caffeine intake whatsoever for a few days and see how it affects you.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What he said there are other non stim adaptogen herbs that may help in resetting the endocrine system so it could get you through the stim break faster.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
have you ever tried HYPERMAX XT ?
I could have swore i added u to my friends list !!! If not ill add u now. Ok so hypermax xt contains citrulline 3000 milligrams beta alanine at 1600 milligrams glycerol powder 1000 milligrams agmatine sulfate at 500 milligrams choline bitartrate at 250 milligrams that will be your pump matrix in my opinion those are the ingredients that will give you that fantastic pump. Now for energy blend we have some unique characters a dose of caffeine that is 200 milligrams which isn't too high and won't leave you feeling cracked out. We also have the new eria jarensis which is the new supplement to the market praised for its clean boost of energy and in my opinion would replace the 1,3 then we have B - phenylethylamine HCl which is known for keeping you level headed and focused . When I tried Hypermax for the first time before I was even a rep for Performax labs I fell in love with it. I still have a tub of the OG Hypermax. I guess the main focus of my post is to give you an option that won't make you paranoid but will give you that great focus and energy that you desire to kill it in the gym! Good luck my friend and by the way I love 99% of your post!
HyperMax XT is freaking amazing bro! Great great freaking pre in my opinion!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I don't cycle off per say but I do cycle different non stim pre's depending on how I'm feeling. Right now my rotation is iFN Hemavo2, PES High Volume, Komodo Vaskular and CL White Pipes
Good stuff there bro. Right now I've got HemaVO2, High Volume, MAN Pump Powder, AllMax HVol and White Pipes. First 2 are my faves.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope, I never cycle off of it, but then I'm not using it every single day either.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope I sure don't and don't plan on it either . I only cycle off things that need to be cycled off of. IMO a stim free pump product is not one of those things. People worry too much

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I try not to take too many nitrate products for longer period of times, I'll switch it up with some basics though from our line. So if I feel like getting a pump I mix up some Agmatine, Cit Mal into my cup. However, you don't need to cycle off them

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff there bro. Right now I've got HemaVO2, High Volume, MAN Pump Powder, AllMax HVol and White Pipes. First 2 are my faves.
Good to hear! Hemavo2 is legit. I'm currently burning through a rainbow sherbet tub right now. I do cycle all my supplements, purely for tolerance issues. Something about being on supplements 24/7 365 doesn't make me feel comfortable so usually ever month or two I go cold turkey for a week. I come back and all my pre-workouts hit better.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Good to hear! Hemavo2 is legit. I'm currently burning through a rainbow sherbet tub right now. I do cycle all my supplements, purely for tolerance issues. Something about being on supplements 24/7 365 doesn't make me feel comfortable so usually ever month or two I go cold turkey for a week. I come back and all my pre-workouts hit better.
Ha exactly what I've got...rainbow sherbet. It's delicious! I try to cycle between the ingredients like some said. Like I said my faves are Hemavo2 and High Volume which are different one with nitrates one without so typically cycle between the 2. Or might use one Monday and the other Tuesday, but sometimes do use one exclusively and then switch the next month. But recently haven't now that I rebuilt my pump stock. Trying them all out for a week each to see if any of the new stuff is worth regularly keeping

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I see no point at all for a "Stim" break but to each their own seems completely without a doubt pointless, and so over recommended - Short of a medical reason, illness etc I won't ever bother. I do cycle my pre workouts as in I will switch it up and use dif combinations of stimulants I don't use 1,3 or Amp cit every day for example.

As to non-stim pump largely going to depend what's in it but I have not once ever cycled a non-stim, have used many and several over rather long periods of time.

Ive been using Agmatine and some form of nitrates forever...never cycle off and never built a tolerance
^This

Prob used couple grams of agmatine for not even sure straight maybe nearly 2 years and nitrates on/off prob 5-8 months at a time

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know how to pick supps my man

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Just tried Performix ION today for the first time. Unreal Euphoria and focus with this product.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I look at the supp facts and dosing. Plus once I try of it works then it works no denying.
Logical man too. No wonder why we get along lol