Sup3r epi elite

Bungle85a

Awards
Hey has anybody had sup3r epi elite by olympus labs? Any feedback would be much appreciated

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think anyone has had a chance to run it yet. It just came out :)

jaylongjohn

Awards
It just came out bro, idk if anyone even got it I the mail yet lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hey has anybody had sup3r epi elite by olympus labs? Any feedback would be much appreciated
Just came out.

If you've ran or had experience with a high dose of EpiAndro in the past you can expect that + more from OL. Just take a look at the dose per cap (not to mention the enhancers in there).

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just came out.

If you've ran or had experience with a high dose of EpiAndro in the past you can expect that + more from OL. Just take a look at the dose per cap (not to mention the enhancers in there).
That S-SEDD delivery sounds very promising.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Mines in the mail should be here 2-3 days. I'm waiting for OL to drop the 1-AD to stack with it though. Mo said it should be week and half for it. Happy dance

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The optimal dosing and purity tests are all I need to see. If you're buying anything but OL for solo epiandro then you overpaid.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
The optimal dosing and purity tests are all I need to see. If you're buying anything but OL for solo epiandro then you overpaid.
I'm new here but I want to give a big Thanks to you. I got this stack based on the research you have done and posted. You definitely have contributed immensely to this forum and the information you have posted throughout is greatly appreciated.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
After my 8 week cycle I'm running this will deffinetly be my next cycle probably two bottles!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
After my 8 week cycle I'm running this will deffinetly be my next cycle probably two bottles!
Throw up a log and tag me in it when you are gtg man.

And don't forget about the site-wide sale online during the Arnold in March.