Epi 2.0, PES Shift, PES Erase. Cut stack

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Just lil curious if this would be a good combo or would it be a little overkill for a cut stack..

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a bit skeptical on epi personally, but that stack is perfectly fine and not overkill at all. IMO norco+ shift is a better stack than shift+ erase for a cut.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Not to many reviews on the Epi 2.0.. I know the Epi 2a3a is ph and needs pct and all that but the Epi 2.0 is more natural and none needed supposedly... Just trying to get together and pretty good cut stack together.. I see a lot of PES products talked about so I'm assuming they do well?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just lil curious if this would be a good combo or would it be a little overkill for a cut stack..
I am with Synapsin.

Norcodrene will lead to greater overall weight loss and body composition changes along with Shift added in for maximal appetite suppression, thyroid function, and elevated cAMP.

I would hold onto the Erase and run that maybe during the last 4-8 weeks of your cut.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't use Erase till the middle to end of my cut either

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a bit skeptical on epi personally, but that stack is perfectly fine and not overkill at all. IMO norco+ shift is a better stack than shift+ erase for a cut.
Definitely agree. Norcodrene and shift would be a killer stack with epi 2.0. You should check out anafuse as well. anafuse is a great product for a lean cut.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Definitely agree. Norcodrene and shift would be a killer stack with epi 2.0. You should check out anafuse as well. anafuse is a great product for a lean cut.
I thiught anafuse was for a bulk