Should I use Trimax???

ricker

Awards
I have an unopenned bottle of Trimax from Custom that I was going to begin using on Sunday as part of my cut cycle but I was talking to my sister and she told me that she has been taking thyroid meds her whole life. I have never had a problem but I don't want to chance anything. I was looking forward to trying it but I think I might just can it. What do you all think?

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
I think you should do some medical research on it and decide for yourself. There's plenty of research about the risks of using triac...if you are a willing to take the risk then go ahead and take it. The thyroid isn't something you want to play with without doing your homework first.

IMO though, as long as you have a healthy thyroid you'll be ok. I did extensive research before I took trimax, and even then I was still a little apprehensive...but from the studies I read everyone's thyroid bounced back to normal.

I have an unopenned bottle of Trimax from Custom that I was going to begin using on Sunday as part of my cut cycle but I was talking to my sister and she told me that she has been taking thyroid meds her whole life. I have never had a problem but I don't want to chance anything. I was looking forward to trying it but I think I might just can it. What do you all think?

jerolddaviking

Awards
Thyroid bounced back to normal within how many days after cessation of triac? u didnt get fat or had any problems of slow(er) metabolism afterward? gained fat?

jerolddaviking

Awards
i plan to do a follow up of 7-oxo dhea after my 4-wk triac cycle to ensure thyroid functioning stays within higher or at least within normal levels.