Looking for a really good fat burner/ stack?

BBrocks77

Awards
I am looking for a really good fat burner or fat burning stack that you guys have either tried of heard good things about. I am trying to lose these last 10 lbs, and need an edge to shed the last bit off. Thanks!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine/exotherm stack! Highly recommend

They also both work excellent on their own if you don't stack together

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamine/exotherm stack! Highly recommend

They also both work excellent on their own if you don't stack together
This right here is good advice. Personally I would have said Exotherm/Norcodrene and then for added effect maybe some Shift. I also started a thread recently on cocoa powder and I'm on this kick right now - but I think adding some theobromine (which is in cocoa powder) to the mix would make the effects even stronger....

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with OxyMax XT and Shift if you are looking to lose s much fat as possible. With the two, you will get 100 mg of F95 which will help maintain your lean mass. OxyMaxt XT is not only a strong thermogenic, but a very potent mood enhancer due to the nootropics. The Amento in it also helps boost strength when taken pre workout.

If you're looking for more of a recomp stack, but leaning more towards a slower weight loss, I would go with OxyMax XT and AlphaMax. Again, 100mg of F95 and AlphaMax will help boost testosterone levels and control cortisol which can rise during a deficit.

Keep in mind, diet is going to be the key ingredient no matter what you decide to run.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Already pretty lean use yohimbine caffiene stack.
Appetite suppression use bronkaid caffeine stack.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Norcodrene is my top single recommendation for its appetite suppression and effective ingredients,

Or Alphamine + Shift is a great mood lift, stim kick, appetite suppression, and proven ingredients for improving body composition in one.

Aside from those, ECA

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would go with OxyMax XT and Shift if you are looking to lose s much fat as possible. With the two, you will get 100 mg of F95 which will help maintain your lean mass. OxyMaxt XT is not only a strong thermogenic, but a very potent mood enhancer due to the nootropics. The Amento in it also helps boost strength when taken pre workout.

If you're looking for more of a recomp stack, but leaning more towards a slower weight loss, I would go with OxyMax XT and AlphaMax. Again, 100mg of F95 and AlphaMax will help boost testosterone levels and control cortisol which can rise during a deficit.

Keep in mind, diet is going to be the key ingredient no matter what you decide to run.
I like these stacks too - I've actually run alphamax with the nocro/shift/exotherm and it was pretty good. Never tried Oxymax, but I like Alphamax and Peroformax puts out quality stuff.

BBrocks77

Awards
Driven2lift, can you stack norcodrene, alphamine, and shift? What would be best to stack with each other?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift, can you stack norcodrene, alphamine, and shift? What would be best to stack with each other?
As alphamine and norcodrene are both stimulant formulas I wouldn't stack them personally, if you did then dosing would have to be spaced between them (unless you say screw the directions lol)

Either of those plus Shift is a solid fat burner stack that would then also include Forskolin95 which I like to see in any cutting stack it can be, great for losing fat (and overall body comp. as it is also studied to gain lbm)

I would twice a day dosing, 6-8 hours apart, of a full serving of each (start less to be sure you can handle the Y, but since switching to SA2 extract issues are uncommon)

I do upon waking and again in the afternoon

When using shift I tend to pair with Alphamine, but that is just because I love the stuff. Great feel and mood effects on top of the effectiveness

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
None of the reps are going to recommend going against dosing recommendations - but I'm not a rep, so whatever. I would say to start slow alphamine and shift, then add in the Norco one you know you can tolerate the alphamine/shift. Alphamine, to me, is the strongest stim of the 3, but all 3 have stimulant properties. 1 scoop alphamine, 1 shift and 1 Norco, in my mind, wouldn't be crazy 2X per day.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I am looking for a really good fat burner or fat burning stack that you guys have either tried of heard good things about. I am trying to lose these last 10 lbs, and need an edge to shed the last bit off. Thanks!
I love core burner plus alphamax great lean gains

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know Ant touched on OxyMax XT plus maybe Shift. I just wanted to add the mood boosting effects of OxyMax are insane. Perfect while cutting, my wife doesn't even get hangry when she uses it. Just happy happy.

Edit. Not saying only women get hangry, but they do lol.