Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Page 452 of 453 First ... 450451452453 Last

1. Do you guys take all your other pump products with Ep1logue or Massacr3v?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Do you guys take all your other pump products with Ep1logue or Massacr3v?
    I stack it with a pre, yes. So typically 1-2 scoops of IAS depending on what kind of day it is. Once in a while if it's just like DE upper and I'm leaving from my house to work out I'll just stack it with coffee though and I'll still get pretty pumped out, so it isn't like it *needs* another pump product.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use HEROBECKI for 10% off your order at olympus-labs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    What’s everyone’s experience with dynamine? I’ve taken many different pre workouts and the only ones that messed me up were those that had yohimbe. Wondering if anyone responds negatively to dynamine. Definitely gonna try for myself though.
    Dynamine is interesting and I’m intrigued to try this high of a dose.

The most I’ve used is 125mg(50mg pure) in some other mixes that I’ve enjoyed.

One thing to keep in mind is like Teacrine it isn’t like other “stims” in that it shouldn’t have elevated levels of heart rate (which honestly is something I like about them!). So you won’t “feel” that feeling some of the big boy stims make you feel. Focus, mood, and overall “go” improves for me. Teacrine is pretty “slow” but lasts awhile and Dynamine is “faster”, I personally notice it pretty quick when I took 125mg with even just 100mg of caffeine.

4. Before anyone jumps on me for saying this, I want to say that I am NOT saying anything negative in regards to LEVELS. I just want to clarify that LEVELS is NOT the highest amount of Dynamine in a preworkout. I’ve been using Proccor’s PRE-RX Extreme which has 312.5mg of Dynamine yielding 125mg alongside 62.5mg of Teacrine and 352.5 mg of caffeine. Label is posted below...https://proccor.com/products/pre-rx-extreme
    Looks like LEVELS has the second highest amount.

5. We told you guys this would be tha tits
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by offredjo View Post
    Before anyone jumps on me for saying this, I want to say that I am NOT saying anything negative in regards to LEVELS. I just want to clarify that LEVELS is NOT the highest amount of Dynamine in a preworkout. Looks like LEVELS has the second highest amount.
    The product you mentioned already fell to #2 on both the Dynamine and Theacrine content as of a few days ago..

As far as Levels, I am guessing the initial claims of producing the highest dosed Dynamine and Theacrine PWO was when I am Supreme was the direction OL was going...which never happened. It was never specifically mentioned in reference to Levels that I am aware of. I was initially under the same impression though and expecting likewise, so I see where you are coming from..

7. Levels looks ok

Got no idea about S7 but looks like fluff to me (only my opinion lol)

Less trouble with the FDA with no exotic stims which is the way every supplement company has to eventually go. Too much risk otherwise

No mercy seems basic to me?

No hate towards OL, I’m a huge fan and have been from the beginning!

8. Quote Originally Posted by offredjo View Post
    Before anyone jumps on me for saying this, I want to say that I am NOT saying anything negative in regards to LEVELS. I just want to clarify that LEVELS is NOT the highest amount of Dynamine in a preworkout. I’ve been using Proccor’s PRE-RX Extreme which has 312.5mg of Dynamine yielding 125mg alongside 62.5mg of Teacrine and 352.5 mg of caffeine. Label is posted below...https://proccor.com/products/pre-rx-extreme
    Looks like LEVELS has the second highest amount.
    We originally had 400mg planned but its not supported by human toxicology. The max allowable dose is 105mg pure dynamine ours came out at 104mg at 260mg 40%. The point of using a compliant ingredient is to use it in its the scope of GRAS compliance.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    The product you mentioned already fell to #2 on both the Dynamine and Theacrine content as of a few days ago..

As far as Levels, I am guessing the initial claims of producing the highest dosed Dynamine and Theacrine PWO was when I am Supreme was the direction OL was going...which never happened. It was never specifically mentioned in reference to Levels that I am aware of. I was initially under the same impression though and expecting likewise, so I see where you are coming from..
    See my comment. BST will have the highest teacrine dose allowed with a nice dose of dynamine for acute and sustained energy but we can not dose it higher since its pointless to do so since our partners won't allow us to dose it any higher (Human Tox)

10. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Levels looks ok

Got no idea about S7 but looks like fluff to me (only my opinion lol)

Less trouble with the FDA with no exotic stims which is the way every supplement company has to eventually go. Too much risk otherwise

No mercy seems basic to me?

No hate towards OL, I’m a huge fan and have been from the beginning!
    Goal with these products is to conquer mainstream in an articulate fashion - meaning patented, licensed, and GRAS / DHSEA compliant ingredients / doses. We can play hardball (hardcore) and softball. We can still hit the ball hardEST in both categories.

Theres nothing basic about the 2 products. They may be kitchen sinks but their legal kitchen sinks that are articulately and well formulated/ flavored/ presented / etc If hardcore is your thing support those products!

11. I honestly don’t know what more people would want in a pre? I said it before but there’s no other pre workouts out there that could beat ias, levels and no mercy for complete formulas. I think you guys have done an amazing job here.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    See my comment. BST will have the highest teacrine dose allowed with a nice dose of dynamine for acute and sustained energy but we can not dose it higher since its pointless to do so since our partners won't allow us to dose it any higher (Human Tox)
    BST = Blood, Sweat & Tears

The dynamine cousin of Bloodshred
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Use GINO10 for 10% off www.Olympus-labs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Goal with these products is to conquer mainstream in an articulate fashion - meaning patented, licensed, and GRAS / DHSEA compliant ingredients / doses. We can play hardball (hardcore) and softball. We can still hit the ball hardEST in both categories.

Theres nothing basic about the 2 products. They may be kitchen sinks but their legal kitchen sinks that are articulately and well formulated/ flavored/ presented / etc If hardcore is your thing support those products!
    The game plan makes perfect sense and is smart.
    In truth tho, do you expect I Am Supreme to be more effective than Levels? I mean if Levels was more effective than I Am Supreme then you would’ve stopped producing I Am Supreme, unless there were a spot of magic in the numbers which is unlikely if at all we know you.

I’m just asking because ultimately I want to optimise my progress and want to be using the best

14. Also, can I Am Supreme Black Magic Edition, ep1logue and No Mercy be stacked or would that be too much Vaso 6?

15. I would think there both for different purposes imo, I’m not wanting a stim bomb like IAS every session but I suppose it depends on how many days you train. I do p/p/l, I like a higher stim product on leg days and a lower or smoother product + pump for push/pull days.
    If using these I would do like this personally =
    Legs - IAS or Bloodshred
    Push/Pull - levels and maybe no mercy

16. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    In truth tho, do you expect I Am Supreme to be more effective than Levels? I mean if Levels was more effective than I Am Supreme then you would’ve stopped producing I Am Supreme, unless there were a spot of magic in the numbers which is unlikely if at all we know you.

I’m just asking because ultimately I want to optimise my progress and want to be using the best
    On their own merits, they are both excellent pre-workouts. They cater to two different demographics (high energy & higher energy users lol). Try both and see what you like best.
    Olympus Labs Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post

Preference. I don't expect one to be more effective than the other. However, I do get a different "feel" from preworkouts with exotic stims vs non-exotics. So it'll come down to personal preference and what you want out of a preworkout that day. And that's not even to say it's solely about the amount of energy you're getting from it...you might find that maybe Levels has you more focused and you like it for bench and IAS has you more aggressive and you like it for deadlift (just an example, YMMV).
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use HEROBECKI for 10% off your order at olympus-labs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Some BST please. Thanks.
  19. Olympus Labs Rep

20. Another awesome ingredient profile. I'm sticking to my stim-free guns so just No M3rcy for me right meow.

21. Name:  5FD7CFF5-E65E-4027-9797-6504838E41CA.jpeg
Views: 296
Size:  460.3 KB
    Olympus Labs Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    The regular version of bloodshred is also coming soon (only black magic edition was previously released)
    Cant wait for this release. Unfortunately I had to shelf the black magic version...just wasnt getting along with the hot sick on my stomach feeling i was getting with even 1 scoop.

The regular though, war edition, I literally lived off of that.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

23. There is a new Bloodshred already out, different than the WAR/RAW versions. Check it out on our website...a lot of good reviews on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Cant wait for this release. Unfortunately I had to shelf the black magic version...just wasnt getting along with the hot sick on my stomach feeling i was getting with even 1 scoop.

The regular though, war edition, I literally lived off of that.
    Olympus Labs Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    There is a new Bloodshred already out, different than the WAR/RAW versions. Check it out on our website...a lot of good reviews on it.
    Here’s a very strong review: https://www.modernathletichealth.com...k-Magic-Review
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Unfortunately that's the version that I had to give away due to the affects. The version I that I was hoping would come back is the regular war version.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Product Request Thread
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 3011
    Last Post: 12-18-2018, 08:05 PM
  2. Olympus Labs Longjack 100 thread
    By mcc23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 05:26 PM
  3. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 02:53 PM
  4. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 07:54 PM
  5. Should i add olympus labs ostatine, Stack inside!?
    By Tabascoonall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 06:16 PM