Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Page 441 of 441 First ... 439440441

1. Quote Originally Posted by N2ofusion View Post
    Does KS feel as "good" on the stomach as Origin? I still have a bottom of the bottle saved for when a big meal doesn't sit well. Combined with fennel and ginger it always takes stomach pain away, and the workout recovery can only be a benefit.
    I have used my fair share of ORIG1N, and KS...

If anything, I would say KS is superior in how well it settles in the stomach, and allows food to settle in the stomach/intestines. I actually had some GI issues with ORIG1N years ago, but have not experienced that problem at all with KS.

In my experience, ORIG1N somehow made me look a bit more full in comparison, but that came with some added bloat. Energy was higher on ORIG1N as well.

KS can lead to some lethargy at times, but that carries over to some improved sleep! It also offers a more vascular and lean look than ORIG1N, and it also seems to have more anti-inflammatory properties.

2. ^^thanks for sharing your thoughts brother
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE TONY10 TO SAVE ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve10 View Post
    This reminds me that I never put up a final review.

I did start KS up again after a month off, going a couple weeks maintenance then ramping back up into a bulk. Itís already starting to pick up again (I notice increased vascularity, lower RPE when training, and digestion again within the first 10 days of use).
    Excellent, please keep us posted
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

4. Anyone want to sell kings guard or trade hit me up plz.

5. Also I’m preparing for my cycle so I’m deciding which pct to get
    What’s the difference between Kings blood( old version was awesome ) and super pct (didn’t like old version )
    And how did testify change ( loved the old version)
    •   

6. Iím on my 2nd bottle of KS and my strength is definitely up and I just feel like I look a lot bigger (arm size). Thinking of picking up another bottle to make it a 3 month run before taking a break. Interested in what the new natty anabolic would look like though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Iím on my 2nd bottle of KS and my strength is definitely up and I just feel like I look a lot bigger (arm size). Thinking of picking up another bottle to make it a 3 month run before taking a break. Interested in what the new natty anabolic would look like though.
    Iíve been running KS for my entire bulk which has been well over 4 months now. Love how it helps me to not get bloated even with a consistent increase in calories

8. Here is a random one...

I used Bloodshred Raw edition as a pre tonight. It made me feel like I had flu and was borderline hungover lol. Im not here to knock the product, I just want to know what might have made me feel that way so I stay away from that ingredient?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Here is a random one...

I used Bloodshred Raw edition as a pre tonight. It made me feel like I had flu and was borderline hungover lol. Im not here to knock the product, I just want to know what might have made me feel that way so I stay away from that ingredient?
    Did you use the full two scoops? Had you used any other stims throughout the day prior to using it?

Sounds to me like classic over stimmed.
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

10. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Here is a random one...

Probably yohimbe

11. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Here is a random one...

6 Mgs A-Y in two scoops. Extremely strong if you can’t handle it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Here is a random one...

100% yohimbe. Stuff is brutal on me as well.

13. I believe itís the hefty dose of Y as well. @Darkhorse192 have you ever had any previous experience with that ingredient?

14. Is there an ETA on those new natty anabolics? Super curious...

15. any good deal on your main site coming? I wan to try Epiloge but with the Canadian dollar it is quite expensive. I want to try 3 bottles to see what it can do on a cut.

16. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    any good deal on your main site coming? I wan to try Epiloge but with the Canadian dollar it is quite expensive. I want to try 3 bottles to see what it can do on a cut.
    Itís not a ton, but 10% codes are floating around.

Check out the Ep1logue thread in the Olympus Labs forum though I documented my results in just 4 weeks of cutting. Short story I loved it.

17. 10% sale don t cut it for me tssssssssssss. lol Thank you for the info I will await better deal!

18. There Is still Hope for the return of Tr1umph?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danksta710 View Post
    Is there an ETA on those new natty anabolics? Super curious...
    Thatís what Iím waiting to find out too.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Thor Bara View Post
    There Is still Hope for the return of Tr1umph?
    what this man said!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Product Request Thread
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 3011
    Last Post: 12-18-2018, 08:05 PM
  2. Olympus Labs Longjack 100 thread
    By mcc23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 05:26 PM
  3. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 02:53 PM
  4. Olympus Labs Insider
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 07:54 PM
  5. Should i add olympus labs ostatine, Stack inside!?
    By Tabascoonall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 06:16 PM