Neurostim +C Reveiw

pumpga

Awards
I received a few samples of Neurostim +C in an order recently and tried one for the first time today. I was looking forward to it as lately there have been the increase of people in the gym and I have been getting more distracted easily. Also, I virtually never take any stimulants so I am pretty sensitive to them (I would have rather tried the plain Neurostim).

Taste: 6/10
Flavor was Orange Pineapple. It initially tasted good, but I started thinking about how it tasted and noticed a salty (almost fishy) taste underneath and dwelled on it. So maybe had I not been thinking about it, it would have tasted better.

Mixability: Good
Mixed into about 12 oz. of water really easily.

Effects:
Note:I was hoping the gym would be somewhat busy and distracting so I could test this pretty well, but there were only a couple there and I was even alone most of the time in the free weight room, so I really didn't have any distractions to contend with.

On to business, I did seem to go into the zone pretty well, but have that well in the past before the gym got busy, so I don't know which it is at this point.

Conclusion: Inconlusive, but I have another pack and will update this after trying that one. Also, I just received some DMAE so I will compare that too.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
nuerostim does very little for me after taking e+c pre-workout for so long.

pumpga

Awards
Tried the other packet today at the gym. No noticable effects.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I just used one today too. Ingredients are pretty common to throw together plus like Omar said, it doesn't do anything if you've used EC. Flavoring could've been a lot better as well.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I liked it, but it wore off too soon. I will stick with a more "ass kicking" stim like others have mentioned....but I do like it if I need to sit down and get some work done...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
yeahright Supplements 32
Supplement Logs 6