Supplement for flatulence

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have any ideas on something to get rid of flatulence, supplements, herbs? Something I could buy in bulk. Egg white protein is no joke. I already know about Gas-X and Beano. Thanks guys

Aaron02

Awards
Anybody have any ideas on something to get rid of flatulence, supplements, herbs? Something I could buy in bulk. Egg white protein is no joke. I already know about Gas-X and Beano. Thanks guys
Ginger root, papaya enyzme, bromelain... etc

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Look at it as a gift, not a burden.
Usually I do but not in this case. I mean it's roadkill bad. I even run from it.
Ginger root, papaya enyzme, bromelain... etc
I'll try them. thanks

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I increased my dose of probiotics. Turns out I have Bromelain in my supplement arsenal already. I added some Aloe Vera juice to my eggwhite shake this morning and I'm liking the lack of "hot air" I'm missing. Activated charcoal is in my intestinal cleanse I have, so after the SD run, I'm on it.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Usually I do but not in this case. I mean it's roadkill bad. I even run from it.
That is something to be proud of.........

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
This thread is hilarious. Are you reacting to protein? You may want to try WPI if you are using concentrate.

Keep us updated. I'm interested to hear how the charcoal works. I've heard before that it works great.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I think I may have bought too much egg white protein and it may be going bad. Screw it, I'm downing it anyway, In the name of science of course. Lately I have not been at Nuclear reactor heat or intensity but some times, whoa. :run: I'm going to the store for ginger soon. Hey, what can I say? Farts always get a laugh except for when I trap my wife under the bedsheets. Ok, Its's funny then as well. :eek: :thumbsup: