The New Product Release Thread

Page 917 of 923 First ... 915916917918919 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Turns out I have used Spectra then....good catch! I have also used Pre-Kaged and was underwhelmed.

I also find it odd how Spectra TM is a different, yet quite similar blend of ingredients when looking at the labels of these two products
    Unless we are all missing something here, why has this blend suddenly popped up in two recent formulas when it was already a thing back when kaged first dropped and no one made a fuss about it back then

2. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    So does Spectra Orac = S7?

Spectra Orac is the trademark ingredient used in preKaged and other products. S7 is a different trademarked ingredient, but yeah the profiles look similar.

I wonder what the difference is?
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Unless we are all missing something here, why has this blend suddenly popped up in two recent formulas when it was already a thing back when kaged first dropped and no one made a fuss about it back then
    S7 isnít the same as Spectra.

I donít have experience with either so canít give specifics from personal experience but s7 looks to be a bit more of a performance based side with increases of NO, while Spectra seems to be aimed more at antioxidant activity (although does also have claims of NO boost so I can see how itís a bit confusing).

Both produced by Futureceuticals.
    •   

3. l-citrulline needs less to be effective than cit-mal...glad to see companies switching to l-cit and dropping cit mal....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post

Spectra Orac is the trademark ingredient used in preKaged and other products. S7 is a different trademarked ingredient, but yeah the profiles look similar.

So s7 (if you can't tell from its name) is made up from 7 ingredients and designed specifically for low dose requirements to increase NO production. In clinical studies shown to boost NO by up to 230%

Meanwhile Spectra is a blend of about 30 different ingredients, needed at a higher dose which is primarily used as a potent antioxidant.This has also been shown to increase NO production but to a much lesser degree (from the studies it looks to be about 70% above placebo).
  5. -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post

S7 looks more promising to me....only time will tell though. Call me biased, but you can normally depend on OL using premium and effective ingredients.

In my prior post, I was referencing how Spectra Tm was a different blend of ingredients in Pre-Kaged vs the Spectra Tm that we see in White Wharped. Just seems kind of odd

At the end of the day, I know what product I will be purchasing so I am all good
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Next MRE Bar for Redcon1 in the works
    S’mores

Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Next MRE Bar for Redcon1 in the works
    S’mores

Ignoring the protein sources debate...I found the taste & texture of MRE bars to be excellent.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Use GINO10 for 10% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  9. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Ignoring the protein sources debate...I found the taste & texture of MRE bars to be excellent.
    They are the best tasting bars Iíve had.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I can’t wait for this!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    They are the best tasting bars I’ve had.

I enjoyed them as well. More than I expected to.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    l-citrulline needs less to be effective than cit-mal...glad to see companies switching to l-cit and dropping cit mal....
    Stuff like this drives me nuts and makes me call bs on a lot of supps. A few years ago you had to use cit mal... over hyped and bs
    Chaos & Pain Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I can’t wait for this!
    Will be live in a few minutes
    The wait will be over
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

14. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    The wait will be over
    Dont see ingredients list- some kind of joke?

15. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    The wait will be over
    We will be have a big sale this weekend on it as well, will post the code when I get it
    Chaos & Pain Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    It’s coming along with a big sale so hold off for a few and @BloodManor, @pyrobatt or I will get all the details for you
    Chaos & Pain Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    New website. Working on it. I'll get the facts panel though, gimme a sec
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

18. New permaswole label! Behold.Name:  FB_IMG_1552674481894.jpeg
Views: 318
Size:  64.3 KB
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  19. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    New permaswole label! Behold.Name:  FB_IMG_1552674481894.jpeg
    Edit can you confirm the malate form?
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Surprised at the Vaso6 and Norvaline after all the information about both products recently in the industry @pyrobatt did you ever consider swapping those out? Especially after the brain cells study on Norvaline and all the drama on Vaso6 with Thermolife?

21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I could see myself using this. Citrulline, BA, Betaine are all stuff I buy in bulk anyway.

22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Interesting addition of hesperidin...
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Use GINO10 for 10% off www.Olympus-labs.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Surprised at the Vaso6 and Norvaline after all the information about both products recently in the industry @pyrobatt did you ever consider swapping those out? Especially after the brain cells study on Norvaline and all the drama on Vaso6 with Thermolife?
    Yeah I can speak on these if the study out of Sydney is what you're referring to. Is that what you're referring to?

Also about the vaso 6....I mean...they are alleging that it's no more effective than 7g of arginine. They also are picking on creatine nitrate plus many more. They basically try and attack all compound solutions patents. If I was a blood hound my snout would be out sniffing for another motive.

We believe in the new permaswole. It's a pretty awesome formula imo
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Yeah I can speak on these if the study out of Sydney is what you're referring to. Is that what you're referring to?

Also about the vaso 6....I mean...they are alleging that it's no more effective than 7g of arginine. They also are picking on creatine nitrate plus many more. They basically try and attack all compound solutions patents. If I was a blood hound my snout would be out sniffing for another motive.

We believe in the new permaswole. It's a pretty awesome formula imo
    Always like to see what the brains of the company has to say when they formulate and put out a new product. Your input is greatly appreciated not only to me but the entire AM Community. Thank you for chiming in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC