The New Product Release Thread

Page 898 of 902 First ... 896897898899900 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I suffer from seizures (adult onset). so far high caffeine hasnt given me seizures yet, but probably not a good choice for someone to chance it haha
    yeah, probably not. i canít function without caffeine. lol. #caffeineforever

2. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    inevitable it will cause regulation...
    Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    exactly
    Sorry bud, hate to break it to you but the supp industry evolves everyday, people want high dosed stims....they got it and are still getting it, some pre's are even at 600mg Caffeine per scoop i.e. Hooligan, etc.. If you really think Hyde PP is the "limit" to how far the industry will go with Caffeine in energy drinks at 350mg you're wrong. Want to argue facts...then present some facts.
    And even if I was off on the Starbucks...400mg is just Starbucks, plenty of other "real" coffee out there in specialty shops pushing way over 400mg per serving. People like caffeine, hate to break it to you and it truly doesn't matter the source...either coffee or energy drinks, caffeine is caffeine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    After someone drinks two and has a seizure.
    Not a well thought out response at all, dumb actually. So every supp company that has 400mg+ Caffeine in their formulas, when someone double scoops it, they are having seizures? By your logic, we've should have heard on the news tons of cases of seizures caused by the supplement industry's high dosed caffeine pre-workouts for many years, right? High dosed Caffeine based Pre's have been around for years and tons of people are prb. double scooping them. Cmon bud you've been around long enough to not make dumb claims like that.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Sorry bud, hate to break it to you but the supp industry evolves everyday, people want high dosed stims....they got it and are still getting it, some pre's are even at 600mg Caffeine per scoop i.e. Hooligan, etc.. If you really think Hyde PP is the "limit" to how far the industry will go with Caffeine in energy drinks at 350mg you're wrong. Want to argue facts...then present some facts.
    And even if I was off on the Starbucks...400mg is just Starbucks, plenty of other "real" coffee out there in specialty shops pushing way over 400mg per serving. People like caffeine, hate to break it to you and it truly doesn't matter the source...either coffee or energy drinks, caffeine is caffeine.

Not a well thought out response at all, dumb actually. So every supp company that has 400mg+ Caffeine in their formulas, when someone double scoops it, they are having seizures or can have a seizure? High dosed Caffeine based Pre's have been around for years and tons of people are prb. double scooping them. Cmon bud you've been around long enough to not make dumb claims like that.
    i can see youíre not going to stop until you have the last word. you can have the last word. itís not that important to me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    inevitable it will cause regulation...
    exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    After someone drinks two and has a seizure.
    i can see you’re not going to stop until you have the last word. you can have the last word. it’s not that important to me.
    Go cry me a river bud, dealing in facts isn't your strong point so go sulk about it. BB.com misses you.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    went to krogers today to get my dog some tubs of natures recipe chicken and salmon in broth, on sale for a buck apiece and he eats 3 tubs twice a day but he is 20 years old and I try and spoil him some, love my friend sid!!!

anyway while there at krogers I always check out clearance aisle...found labrada-lean body premium whey protein, chocolate flavor on clearance for $6.99 1.5lbs, 25g protein per scoop 16 serving...was regular $17.99

I haven't tried it yet, but i'm not nearly as picky about taste as many of you seem to be...btw-I bought 3 and left 2 so others could get a chance for a bargain.
    Respect for that and also for having a 20 year old dog.
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE TONY10 TO SAVE ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
    •   

6. Caffeine and energy drinks are quite regulated here in the U.K.

I got IDíd for a monster ultra

I didnít have ID and apparently look younger then 16?!

I was like I have my own house and dog just let me have the drink

The women was having none of it
    🤦🏻*♂️

7. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Caffeine and energy drinks are quite regulated here in the U.K.

🤦🏻*♂️
    That 160mg caffeine can be dangerous lolz.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Caffeine and energy drinks are quite regulated here in the U.K.

🤦🏻*♂️
    Lol the UK, where juice is legal but stims on lockdown

Sorry to hear that! Completely unnecessary.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Lol the UK, where juice is legal but stims on lockdown

Sorry to hear that! Completely unnecessary.
    Itís all good I laughed and took it as a compliment I guess...

10. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Respect for that and also for having a 20 year old dog.
    thanks...I have to help him up and down steps to go 'potty', other than that he is doing well...my boy likes to eat, lol.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nutrabio Alpha EAA Review

I also received a surprise package containing this today. Never notified or anything. I mixed a serving in a little over 10 ounces of water and really enjoy the flavor. Was tart like I like and strong. I will try tomorrow morning in about 20 or so ounces of water to see how well the flavor does with a lot of water. My favorite flavored Aminos I can use in about 20 ounces of water and still enjoy and I feel this will hold up very well with how strong it was in the recommended amount of water.

13. Great review
    [email protected]

14. Solid review - thanks! I know you said it had added sweetness to give it the ďcandyĒ taste so Iím hoping itís not too sweet. I find that with many intras, too much sweet makes me nauseated during my workout.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Solid review - thanks! I know you said it had added sweetness to give it the “candy” taste so I’m hoping it’s not too sweet. I find that with many intras, too much sweet makes me nauseated during my workout.
    Not at all. Dragonfruit is very bland in nature. The "Tart" Is added to give it a kick and help enhance the flavor. Nutrabio did it just right.

You can also fix a lot of "Sweet" intra-workout beverages by adding more water and diluting them to your liking. That is always a trial and error aspect you have to take into consideration. Everyone likes different amounts of flavor

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Not at all. Dragonfruit is very bland in nature. The "Tart" Is added to give it a kick and help enhance the flavor. Nutrabio did it just right.
    Perfect - thanks for the feedback.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

PES releasing a gainer

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    PES releasing a gainer

Nice. Under $2/serving. Any flavor reviews so far? I know Select is always solid.

19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Nice. Under $2/serving. Any flavor reviews so far? I know Select is always solid.
    Considering itís 40g Protein per serving too thatís a solid value. Nice quality ingredients as usual.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve10 View Post
    Considering itís 40g Protein per serving too thatís a solid value. Nice quality ingredients as usual.
    For sure. Even just using it as 2 20g servings itís solidly priced. Ive just been having a lot of protein cookies and bars since theyíre more filling at work than just a normal shake, but an affordable shake with actually meaningful carbs/calories that should still taste solid, being from PES, is awesome. Iíd imagine itís solidly filling between meals too. Ordering 56 servings now (28 vanilla, 14 each of the other two). Iím sure every flavor is solid.

21. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I can say the carb formulation looks well thought out - Optimums Gold gainer uses pea starch, ground oat, and I believe potato and it is the only shake that comes with carbs that I feel I get solid energy off of if drinking preWO first thing in the morning (not like a maltodextrin sugar spike feel). I can actually use a scoop for a preWO meal replacement, especially if I add a tbsp of pb.

If you enjoy PES flavoring, I would expect them to deliver accordingly.
    [email protected]
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Holy cow
    $63 for Chemist Intra-Workout
    WOW

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Holy cow
    $63 for Chemist Intra-Workout
    WOW

Insane. Under dosed HICA and zero EAAs. Whyyy?!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I can say the carb formulation looks well thought out - Optimums Gold gainer uses pea starch, ground oat, and I believe potato and it is the only shake that comes with carbs that I feel I get solid energy off of if drinking preWO first thing in the morning (not like a maltodextrin sugar spike feel). I can actually use a scoop for a preWO meal replacement, especially if I add a tbsp of pb.

If you enjoy PES flavoring, I would expect them to deliver accordingly.
    Ya this may be my new go to for when on the run. Doesnít happen often but nice to have something when I need it!

25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Insane. Under dosed HICA and zero EAAs. Whyyy?!
    If they sell it, people will buy it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC