The New Product Release Thread

Page 861 of 886 First ... 859860861862863 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Cereal pieces?

Give me chunks of chicken breast please or steak in my shake
    Yup, multiple companies are now selling powders with cereal bits in them for guys who blend their shakes.

Chunks? Bleh, Iíll pass. Have you ever blended chicken though, with water, greens and spices? If you nail your salt & pepper game itís like a nice chicken soup on the go. Derek Poundstone, amongst a few others, are famous for them.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Anyone else remember the old Weider Protein ? It was like drinking chalk dust !!
    Yes! now we are showing our age. Mix it up, hold your nose and chug the lumps! The good old days!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. The first "Good Tasting" protein was the OG Met-Rx that you had to mix from (2) different tubs....... All Hail Bill Phillips !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

John Meadows new Pre-Mium

John decided to drop his pump ingredients including VaspDrive-AP, Nitrosigine, and Hydromax Glycerol in favor of sustained energy in Lionís Mane.

Personally I donít like the change. If that was the case why not keep the OG Profile and add Lionís Mane, Huperzine A, or other nootropics to make it a more well-rounded profile

My 2 cents.

Way better pre-workouts on the market for the price point
    20% OFF RXS Raidate+
    Coupon: CPBOB
    15% OFF Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
    Coupon: Bob15

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    The first "Good Tasting" protein was the OG Met-Rx that you had to mix from (2) different tubs....... All Hail Bill Phillips !!
    the 1st met-rx I tried was those huge white pouches...had to mix in blender but it tasted better than any other I tried up to that point-by far.

I can't remember the name but those brown pouches of preworkout were fantastic...energy like crazy and lasted a very long time.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

6. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

John decided to drop his pump ingredients including VaspDrive-AP, Nitrosigine, and Hydromax Glycerol in favor of sustained energy in Lionís Mane.

Personally I donít like the change. If that was the case why not keep the OG Profile and add Lionís Mane, Huperzine A, or other nootropics to make it a more well-rounded profile

My 2 cents.

Whattt !! Iím not happy what others are out there ? Black magic edition is 59.99 OL thatís not happening
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    Whattt !! I’m not happy what others are out there ? Black magic edition is 59.99 OL that’s not happening
    CL White Flash
    C4 Ultimate
    Kraken
    Kraken Black
    Nutrex Outlift Amped
    Isatori Morph
    GAT Psychon

Just a few off the top of my head.
    20% OFF RXS Raidate+

8. Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    Whattt !! Iím not happy what others are out there ? Black magic edition is 59.99 OL thatís not happening
    Thereís tons of 30% off OL codes out there-dm me and Iíll be happy to give you mine.
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

New vasoblitz flavors launched today @BUILDFASTFORM
    20% OFF RXS Raidate+

10. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    There’s tons of 30% off OL codes out there-dm me and I’ll be happy to give you mine.
    it's even in your sig, lol....just sayin.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

My 2 cents.

Lionís mane does not provide ďsustained energyĒ lol
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Lion’s mane does not provide “sustained energy” lol
    Lion's Mane is used to maintain and construct new neurons. There’s data showing that Lion’s Mane also improves memory recall, cognitive function, increase the amount of Nerve Growth Factor in the brain... which improves cognition by promoting neuronal growth, reducing inflammation, and supporting overall brain health. Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) is a protein in the brain (neuropeptide) that maintains neurons, the cells responsible for assisting your brain process and transmit information.

It is used by many who:
    Studying for tests
    doing projects
    improving focus
    and sustainability of cognitive benefits. It helps keep an individual on task and assisting sharp focus for longer periods of time.

The synergestic effects of 250mg TeaCrine and 60mg Theobromine to sustain smooth energy and prolong caffeine half-life in Pre-Mium. Instead in Arc-Reactor which was more pump-oriented since it droped 3 major pump ingredients. (Vasodrive, Hydromax, and Nitrosigine)
    20% OFF RXS Raidate+

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Lion's Mane is used to maintain and construct new neurons. Thereís data showing that Lionís Mane also improves memory recall, cognitive function, increase the amount of Nerve Growth Factor in the brain... which improves cognition by promoting neuronal growth, reducing inflammation, and supporting overall brain health. Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) is a protein in the brain (neuropeptide) that maintains neurons, the cells responsible for assisting your brain process and transmit information.

It is used by many who:
    Studying for tests
    doing projects
    improving focus
    and sustainability of cognitive benefits. It helps keep an individual on task and assisting sharp focus for longer periods of time.

The synergestic effects of 250mg TeaCrine and 60mg Theobromine to sustain smooth energy and prolong caffeine half-life in Pre-Mium. Instead in Arc-Reactor which was more pump-oriented since it droped 3 major pump ingredients. (Vasodrive, Hydromax, and Nitrosigine)
    Yes exactly and no benefit towards providing sustainable energy levels. I am not saying itís not a great ingredient I am saying It does not provide energy.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's even in your sig, lol....just sayin.
    Lol. Never knew that app doesnít show me that
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Got My Order Placed !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Yes exactly and no benefit towards providing sustainable energy levels. I am not saying itís not a great ingredient I am saying It does not provide energy.
    Also, Iím not sure how effective only 500mg is

17. Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    White Flash from Controlled Labs is great

18. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I logged White Flash and it is a very good product !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Compared to vasomax and oxymax stacked how would you rate it ? That's what I have right now.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log

20. Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    Compared to vasomax and oxymax stacked how would you rate it ? That's what I have right now.
    I have never used either one of those products, Sorry
    TEAM GET DIESEL

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I will be 100% honest with you. Like I always am
    This was the most dissapointing flavor I tried when i was at HQ over the summer.
    But that is just me... The chocolate lava cake is super rich and dense, they also had another flavor, but maybe it did not make the cut. The salted caramel packed a punch and was luscious and had a fatnastic aftertaste like caramel syrup
    Want to try that lava cake as well. Thanks for the honest feedback
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Thinking of trying out the rainbow candy and lemon drop

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Got My Order Placed !!
    What flavors you go with?

24. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    Best preWO weíve ever made. Pumps so profound I cannot take a full scoop on lower body days; a very smooth product.

Anyone looking to try it, Nutraplanet is still blowing it out for only $25.99 - everywhere else is at least $32.50+
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

25. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Absolutely. I am over stimmed out pres and this does the job at half a scoop!

Very under rated
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC