The New Product Release Thread

Page 835 of 921 First ... 833834835836837 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    For me, the pumps from it are no more epic than any other decent pump product without it. With that I'm mind, I don't think it's worth the gross gritty taste/texture it tends give to most products that contain it.
    I do feel it promotes clumping sooner. But that can be overcome with good absorbers obviously.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Primeval Labs Going Black
    Updated info on their labels soon

I like the white better, but I think black fits their brand better. It still looks good though, nice and clean.
    •   

3. The black & red looks sharp!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I like the white better, but I think black fits their brand better. It still looks good though, nice and clean.
    White is clean

Perhaps black could be a stimmed version of mega pre

5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Interesting new product tho for anyone who has allergies and doesn’t like using OTC Pharma stuff... Attachment 169865

$5 off with code ownyourbreath at their website. Company name is airloom. Pretty good stuff. Been helping with my cat allergy (gf has a cat)
    That's really good. But really expensive. You could get it a lot cheaper by buying separately. But this is good if you need something convenient.
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

New Hyde Sinister Citrus now Available

Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Primeval Labs Going Black
    Updated info on their labels soon

Primeval Labs has confirmed that Dynamine has been dosed at a strong 325mg per two scoop, maximum serving. The brand has revealed that Mega Pre Black also includes caffeine at an identical dose of 325mg, as well as 6g of pure citrulline to enhance muscle pumps.

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Primeval Labs has confirmed that Dynamine has been dosed at a strong 325mg per two scoop, maximum serving. The brand has revealed that Mega Pre Black also includes caffeine at an identical dose of 325mg, as well as 6g of pure citrulline to enhance muscle pumps.
    Yikes. I think that would have me uncomfortable
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yikes. I think that would have me uncomfortable
    Lucky you - you can just use one scoop
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    For me, the pumps from it are no more epic than any other decent pump product without it. With that I'm mind, I don't think it's worth the gross gritty taste/texture it tends give to most products that contain it.
    What is the ETA on your new label. What all is planned again?

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Who has tried the new Sparta Whey Flavors?
    About to grab Cinnamon Crunch for 20% Off, just wondering if anyone else can comment any feedback? I may grab the Peanut Butter Cup flavor too

Come on man, you're asking us? We rely on your for our flavor reviews, especially with newer products!

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    About to grab Cinnamon Crunch for 20% Off, just wondering if anyone else can comment any feedback? I may grab the Peanut Butter Cup flavor too

I should have picked them up when they were 25 bucks on Sparta's website. Now they're all 39.

I'm interested in the Cinnamon Crunch and the Kit Kat one.

13. Kit Kat !!!!!!!!!!!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

14. maybe im being crazy here, but wouldn't kit kat just taste like...chocolate? i mean unless it has crunchy pieces which even if it does will make a minuscule difference if that. I mean even the flavour they call it "krunchy Krisp" thats not even a flavour, its 2 textures? (which you won't get in a protein shake)

15. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    maybe im being crazy here, but wouldn't kit kat just taste like...chocolate? i mean unless it has crunchy pieces which even if it does will make a minuscule difference if that. I mean even the flavour they call it "krunchy Krisp" thats not even a flavour, its 2 textures? (which you won't get in a protein shake)
    welcome to every cereal "flavored" protein ever ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Do you know what it really reminds me of? Tasty Wheat. Did you ever eat Tasty Wheat? Because you have to wonder now: how do they really know what Tasty Wheat tasted like, huh? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like uh.... oatmeal or uh.... or tuna fish. That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken for example. Maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything! And maybe they couldn't figure out-
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I had a tub of their loopy fruits. It was like drinking the fruit loop milk at the end of a bowl. Not as satisfying as you’d hope though and kinda bleh unless mixed with VERY cold water or actual milk.
    [email protected]

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Where are they 20%?

19. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    maybe im being crazy here, but wouldn't kit kat just taste like...chocolate? i mean unless it has crunchy pieces which even if it does will make a minuscule difference if that. I mean even the flavour they call it "krunchy Krisp" thats not even a flavour, its 2 textures? (which you won't get in a protein shake)
    I'm assuming they are putting some wafer pieces into the mix like their cookies and cream.

20. Quote Originally Posted by KtchnChmst View Post
    Where are they 20%?
    Discount code: DEAL20

21. When does the new muscle tech cell tech come out, do we know?. I saw a ad for it and had leucine peptides and 10 grams of creatine of some blend I believe .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Mega Pre Black from Primeval Labs

6g L Citrulline
    3.2g BA
    3g Betaine
    2g Choline
    325mg Dynamine
    325mg Caffeine
    300mg L Norvaline
    150mg ElevATP
    68mg Dicaffeine Malate
    50mg N-Methyltyrammine HCl
    50mg Hordenine HCl
    100 mcg Huperzine A 1%

23. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    When does the new muscle tech cell tech come out, do we know?. I saw a ad for it and had leucine peptides and 10 grams of creatine of some blend I believe .
    Name:  ef8.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  13.2 KB

24. To be released on August 27th..........

Name:  Carrot cake.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  101.1 KB

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mega Pre Black from Primeval Labs

6g L Citrulline
    3.2g BA
    3g Betaine
    2g Choline
    325mg Dynamine
    325mg Caffeine
    300mg L Norvaline
    150mg ElevATP
    68mg Dicaffeine Malate
    50mg N-Methyltyrammine HCl
    50mg Hordenine HCl
    100 mcg Huperzine A 1%
    Wow that is one serious pre workout right there!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics